• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Isekai where the mc gets transported into a game world.

He became his avatar he used in the game, and basically that character was an overlord who rule the world, who was betrayed by the 7 heroes, his friends and sealed.

That was actually a lie in the game world, in the isekai world, Midgard, it wasn't a lie concocted by him and his friends, but legit.

So yea mc finds himself isekai in the body of the avatar he used in a game.

@GLHF22 As far as i remember it does stuff like healing.

@Oblivion I get the same kind of vibe from it, except i don't think Ruphas is evil, she did want to save the world from demons, but nonetheless she was ruthless.

What do you think we should name the eventual verse page, Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta or A Wild Last Boss Appeared.

I personally prefer the English name.

We will go with that then.

The lack of feats for anything below lvl 800 is disappointing. Lvl 300's only show wall lvl feats when clearly they aren't just wall lvl since even lvl 35's can do that sort of feat.

If you want to make Benet profile, i think we already have sufficient feats, i Will create her at weekend if you didnt create her.

I can create her profile later, but i'll wait for the Ruphas thread to be done first.

Giving it a bit longer to see if anyone else will comment.

She only became lvl 1500 when again she used a limit break skill.

Not sure why you keep making this same sort of mistake.

She said Ruphas was holding back so she gets serious, uses limit breaking skill, becoming lvl 1500, and utterly blitzes Ruphas until the real Ruphas shows up and goes lvl 3000.

This profile isnt finished? Because Benet use many skill during her fight, i can only add it in weekend.

A lot of them don't have a name, like her laser beam attack or her status boosting ability.

We really don't really know all that much about her skills, Ruphas has hers explained Bene doesn't.

Chandler from NNT have reality warping because can bring true night, what about Benet? She can make eternal night isnt she?

Wait this is being discussed!!? I freaking love this series lol. Though i kinda stopped after realizing how slow the updates are.

is the Light novel (Or webnovel maybe???) Canon to the manga or considered separate??

@GLHF22 Benet just causes darkness to constantly surround her country, it's range is just her country, idk how Chandler has reality warping from what he does.

@TheUpgradeMan The updates are pretty frequent, a new chapter every 4-5 days.

The manga is the same as the web novel from what i saw, idk about the light novel since it's not translated.

To me it just seems like she was moving so fast Ruphas only saw her as a silver ray of light, not that she became light itself.

The verse page is up now too.

Well not going to click on that.

What you feel about the twelve heavenly stars tiering? Looking at their fight with Leon who is lvl 1000, who Bene said would require effort to defeat, though she doesn't consider him her equal obviously cause she can go beyond lvl 1000, i think they can scale to lvl 1000.

They are inferior and can be easily defeated by a lvl 1000, but if hey work together they can put up a fight, and we have stuff like Ruphas saying Scorpius speed is comparable to the Demon King's speed, Leon basically one shotting the twelve heavenly stars, but they come back for more, Ruphas statements at different points about them being able to survive her attacks etc.

Also Ruphas wondering if Karkinos could tank Libra's armaments which make her 3x stronger when Karkinos defense is comparable to Ruphas, i think we can say they are around 3x weaker than lvl 1000.

So they should be multi-continent level without the +.

There's a calc in the OBD where the sheep made that huge crater I think

So it could be used as a minor supporting feat for the Profiles

Yea that's nothing.

A small city level character shouldn't be capable of surviving attacks from people like Leon.

Or harm them for that matter like Libra did.

Not to mention Castor going toe to toe with Orm, albeit if he was by himself he would be easily defeated, so he had lvl 1000's to help him.

But anyway point proven, they do scale to Ruphas and Orm to an extent.

Thinking of making a Libra profile to start.

Libra should also scale to Ruphas, her brachium penetrate defense and deals 99,999 damage no matter how strong your defense is.

Back