• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Chapter 158 is out.

Dinah's existence erasure is indeed time manipulation, she decrease time infinitely to the point time stops then goes backwards to before the person it's used on was born.

Priority rank 6 basically means Dinah and the Ouroboros skills will takes precedence over all skills, so basically if 2 abilities, hers and someone else activate at the same time, her skill will activate first, and it can't be negated.

Lvl 4000 Ruphas, can go to the sun and back to Midgard in 1 second, FTL. Also every 1000 levels there are restrictions placed by Alovenus, being over lvl 4000 means Ruphas has basically 40 layers of resistance to law hax.

Every 1000? That's only 4 layers, not 40. Or did I miss something?

so Ruphas gets time manipulation resistance.

That is a straight up basline MFTL+ feat. Exactly 1,000 times FTL.

What would activating first be? Casuality manipulation? The other thing seems is resistance negation if I'm not mistaking.

Yea it's 4, thought it meant there were 10 layers every 1000 levels and thus being over 4000, that would be 40 layers for Ruphas, but just meant 1 layer every 1000 levels, with there being 10 layers in total, so the last is at lvl 10,000.

Yup time resistance.

Cool, something to put lvl 4000 at whenever we get enough info to add that key.

Dinah and the Ouroboros skills have absolute priority over all skills in place, so once the skills are used, they successfully and unconditionally take effect, and absolutely can't be off-set or negated by any means possible.

Not quite sure what activating first would be, sounds like either causality manipulation or probability manipulation.

Think how it's described is more so resistance to power null than resistance negation, and priority 6 skills always going first, idk what to consider, i guess causality manipulation, but it requires more input on that.

Law manipulation is redundant for Alovenus she already has that from created the laws that limit strength in the world, as for the priority system, doesn't seeem to me to be described as a law.

No, i mean you know since the priority rank is a law set by Alovenus and Dina's skill cannot be negated due to this law.

Now I see where you are you going with this, in short you want to argue Alovenus makes Dinah's skills unable to be negated + always taking precedence.

Based on what's said in chapter 157, Dinah has cheat-like power to come out victorious unconditionally, which is permitted and operates under the specification of the Goddess's rules.

So basically under Alovenus rules, Dinah's special skills and by extention the Ouroboros should be absolute, because everyone minus Ruphas and Benet operate within those rules, as the rules are set on the world itself by Alovenus.

The trip to the sun and back in 1 second is MFTL, not quite MFTL+ because it takes 8 mins for light to travel to the earth. Which is 480 seconds. Doubled is 960 seconds. So 960 times FTL or MFTL.

Chapter 159 is out.

Some pretty interesting reveals, the entire time Dina was behind the scenes manipulating everyone for Ruphas.

I removed multiple personalities for Ruphas a while back, this further explains what happened there, Dina time stopped Ruphas in subspace then took a fragment of Ruphas soul to Earth which got into a fetus, thus creating an avatar for Ruphas.

Dinah then manipulated the avatar into playing a game similar to Midgard all so Ruphas could get an objective look on herself.

Some good story telling here.

What do you mean? AWLBA is still an isekai but it's vastly different from the regular formula.

The guy who got summoned from Earth to Midgard at the beginning of the series is Ruphas, just that Ruphas also was around in Midgard hundreds of years ago and is a natural resident there.

Tpst Wrote :
Hi, I got summoned to this thread from discord to clarify a few things. I don’t want to undermine Vecna’s work/translation so I just want to emphasise that the followings are merely my personal opinions/view, and how I would have gone about things. As was pointed out above, Vecna and I have quite a different writing style. Vecna’s translation is more “fluent” and liberal compared to mine. His translation focuses more on conveying the meaning of the sentence and making it as easy to read as possible, even if it means not following the raw word-for-word. Mine is more focused on keeping every keyword and quirks in the raw, even if it means it’s harder to read (sorry if it comes across a bit “choppy” at times >.<, I appreciate the honest feedback :D). Usually, the style difference has no impact since we’re not trying to classify things. In any event, Vecna and I have an unspoken “no interference policy”. We proofread and give suggestions to each other before the English editor goes through it. Ultimately, the final edit is done by the main translator of that chapter and the decision for whether to accept or reject the suggestion rests with them.

“Infinite infinity”

The raw for this is “無限の無限乗” or “Mugen no mugen jou”. The “jou” here signifies indices. “X no Y jou” translates to “X to the power of Y”. Which means that strictly speaking, “mugen no mugen jou” should translate to “infinity to the power of infinity”. This suggestion has been made, but in general, Vecna takes a practical viewpoint and finds all the infinity stuffs the author writes to be redundant. I can’t speak for him, but based on the comments during the edits, he probably sees aleph null, aleph one, aleph omega, inaccessible cardinal, etc to all be the same and pointless. As for whether the author and Vecna are aware of aleph numbers, I don’t know.

On a similar note, the author used terms that are meant to mean “ridiculously large number”. I think the first use was in chapter 186 and it was used again in chapter 187. I believe they were translated as “novemdecillions, vigintillions, centillions” in chapter 186 and “googolplex” in chapter 187. I refer to the corresponding footnote in chapter 186 for this comment, but another way to read those sentences is to replace those words with “immeasurable” and “unspeakable”. In other words:

“If Ruphas struck with a googolplex power value, Alovenus would counterattack with a power value of a googolplex multiplied by a googolplex. Then, Ruphas would attack again with a multiple of that.”

Can also be read as:

“If Ruphas struck with an immeasurable/unspeakable power value, Alovenus would counterattack with a power value of an immeasurable/unspeakable multiplied by an immeasurable/unspeakable. Then, Ruphas would attack again with a multiple of that.”

“Multiverse”

The first use of “大宇宙” or “daiuchuu”, I believe, is in chapter 186. Daiuchuu strictly translates to “big universe”. Based on how the author used it in the raw, I believe that “larger universe”, “multiverse” and “higher dimension universe” are all acceptable. Because Japanese as a language is context and implication heavy, it can be all three. Until the author clarifies this himself, it’s impossible to tell which one he truly meant. Having said that, if you want the most “correct” and direct translation, “larger universe” would be it.

Context wise, the author probably picked this word over the other because the Alovenus created a single universe and amped up a scale and encapsulated that with a “bigger” universe then repeated it a hundred times over. It’s unclear what he meant by “bigger”.

If we’re going to talk about direct and strict translation, the first use of “multiverse/多元宇宙/マルチバース” and “omniverse/全実在宇宙/オムニバース” was in chapter 187, when they were transcending to a higher dimension or when they were “going beyond and beyond”. The author must have wanted to leave absolutely no room for misinterpretation because he wrote the word in katakana and superscripted with the kanji to emphasise it.

“Going to higher dimension”

There is a paragraph in chapter 186 when Alovenus invites Ruphas to do whatever she wants. In it, there’s a line “Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper?” or “更に上の世界の住人となり紙を破るように相手の設定を破り捨てる凄い力?” There was confusion as to whether this is written as a metaphor or in a literal sense. I believe this line is meant to be taken in a literal sense. A strict translation for this is, “An amazing power where you become a resident of the higher world and rip the opponent’s setting and throw it away as if you’re ripping a piece of paper?”

“Concept”

The author uses the word “概念” or “gainenn” quite a lot. The term would directly translate to mean “concept” or “notion”. I can understand Vecna’s reasoning for why he didn’t want to use the word concept (he said just because you erase the concept of something/e.g.time doesn’t mean that something/e.g.time doesn’t exist/ceases to flow), but I still think that this is worth being mentioned. When the battle started (and while in the final point) time doesn’t exist (or as the author put it, the concept of time doesn’t exist/is erased). Similarly, in chapter 187, during the same paragraph as “going to higher dimensions”, Alovenus said the following: “The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.”

The raw for this is “攻撃という概念を破壊して攻撃そのものを封じ、防御という概念を消し去って防御行動を取れなくする。” or strictly translated as: “The ability to destroy the very concept of attack to disallow attacking and the ability to erase the very concept of defence so that the enemy becomes unable to take defensive action.”

Extra: I think profile pic for Sei’s page might not be Sei but Terra.

Just gonna leave it here.

Actually Alovenas can create hierarchies which each layer transcends layers below it and see them as a mere molecules just like The Dark tower cosmology, she can arbitrarily increase these hierarchies without getting affected by it.
Does this mean if someone has space-manipulation ability that is good enough to create a universe (and there's no limitation stated, so theoretically, they can create as many universes as they want, with their size completely depended on the creator), that character should at least be considered 1-B? I mean, if they have the ability to create something as complex as a universe (and it is not mentioned to be the limit of their ability), they should logically be able to create a countless number of them of any size they want (just like Alovenas).

Does this mean if someone has space-manipulation ability that is good enough to create a universe (and there's no limitation stated, so theoretically, they can create as many universes as they want, with their size completely depended on the creator), that character should at least be considered 1-B? I mean, if they have the ability to create something as complex as a universe (and it is not mentioned to be the limit of their ability), they should logically be able to create a countless number of them of any size they want (just like Alovenas).
No, you have the have specific 1-B feats, no matter how good your Universe creation is or how limitless it described as. Without such feats, the upper bound of Universe creation is Low 2-C and creating multiple is at best 2-A.

No the size is infinite, and that Infinite size is just molecule in higher universe. You need Infinite number of infinite sized universes to form a higher one in AWLBA

@GLHF22

Yes, I know that the 'infinite sized universe is just a cell (not molecule) in a higher universe'. I was just talking about a theory that you can just create universes that exceed the size of the previous one by infinity endlessly (if no limit has been stated).

This is the part of the chapter that describes the composition of the universes that were created and then destroyed in the final battle:

衝突――一つの次元が内包していた宇宙や並行世界ごと消し飛ぶ。

Here, it only mentions a 'dimension' containing a standard universe (let's assume the 'dimension' to be infinite times greater, so that would be Low 1-C). -> No problem

衝突――無限に等しい数の次元が寄り集まる事で出来る上位次元がまるで耐えきれずに吹いて飛ぶ。

Here, it mentions a higher dimension formed by infinite Low 1-C dimensions (which would be 1-C). -> No problem

衝突――数多の上位次元を内包する超上位次元すらもがまるで話にならずに砕け散る。

Here, it mentions an even higher dimension that contains many 1-C dimensions, which would still be 1-C. -> This part causes confusion and makes you question the validity of the whole thing

And to begin with:

アロヴィナスが生み出す宇宙を超えた宇宙……を更に超えた宇宙。

宇宙が細胞の一つに過ぎず、更にその宇宙が細胞の一つに過ぎず……そんな眩暈がしてしまいそうな事を百度は繰り返した果てのそれを仮に極大宇宙とでも名付けよう。
Alovenus created a universe that was transcended by another universe…and yet another universe that went beyond that. The current universe was like a cell. Likewise, the universe beyond was the same…The mind-boggling hundredfold repetition of this resulted in the multiverse.

Putting aside the nonsense that the series jumped from a single universe (Midgard) to a multiverse with at least a hundred universe (because the author was clearly trolling there, which is very apparent from the narration and his post-chapter message), the text itself doesn't say that the 'transcended universe is infinite times smaller' than the following universe. The only thing we get from the text is that 'the new universe created was bigger than the size of the previous one' and so on, and 'the size of each and every one of them was no bigger than a cell'.

If you can properly dispel the doubts raised here, it'd surely help you when you make the CRT for 1-A.

Depends on what you mean by "Everything"

Simply creating everything from nothing without further context would not give you 1-A.

Depends on what you mean by "Everything"

Simply creating everything from nothing without further context would not give you 1-A.
Let's say nothing existed before you, and you were the one who created everything. Would that be enough? Also, how can a being that is already superior to everything (as everything is created by them) able to reach High 1-A and 0 tier?

@GLHF22

Yes, I know that the 'infinite sized universe is just a cell (not molecule) in a higher universe'. I was just talking about a theory that you can just create universes that exceed the size of the previous one by infinity endlessly (if no limit has been stated).

This is the part of the chapter that describes the composition of the universes that were created and then destroyed in the final battle:

Here, it only mentions a 'dimension' containing a standard universe (let's assume the 'dimension' to be infinite times greater, so that would be Low 1-C). -> No problem

Here, it mentions a higher dimension formed by infinite Low 1-C dimensions (which would be 1-C). -> No problem

Here, it mentions an even higher dimension that contains many 1-C dimensions, which would still be 1-C. -> This part causes confusion and makes you question the validity of the whole thing

And to begin with:

Alovenus created a universe that was transcended by another universe…and yet another universe that went beyond that. The current universe was like a cell. Likewise, the universe beyond was the same…The mind-boggling hundredfold repetition of this resulted in the multiverse.

Putting aside the nonsense that the series jumped from a single universe (Midgard) to a multiverse with at least a hundred universe (because the author was clearly trolling there, which is very apparent from the narration and his post-chapter message), the text itself doesn't say that the 'transcended universe is infinite times smaller' than the following universe. The only thing we get from the text is that 'the new universe created was bigger than the size of the previous one' and so on, and 'the size of each and every one of them was no bigger than a cell'.

If you can properly dispel the doubts raised here, it'd surely help you when you make the CRT for 1-A.
You need Infinite numbers of lower one to create a higher one correct? To contain something infinite you need infinite space thats the logic i follow.

Let's say nothing existed before you, and you were the one who created everything. Would that be enough? Also, how can a being that is already superior to everything (as everything is created by them) able to reach High 1-A and 0 tier?
No thats whouldnt enough, you need further context to get 1-A

Basically what GLHF said. It completely depends on what he created. Did he create a universe? Then he's universal. Did he create a Multiverse with thousands of higher dimensions each one transcending the last? He's 1B.

As I said before, context is everything.

She created a everything with a high enough hierarchy to be applicable for 1-A by the Wiki's system.

Unless you have proof your cosmology reaches Tier 1 heights, no single feat will allow a character to reach that level.

@Gemstic also you should look at the overall cosmology, do you remember that the saved data only said to contain 'many universe' and many folder and many computers? There nothing says infinite no? Yet there's multiple scans state that the universe is infinite.

Basically what GLHF said. It completely depends on what he created. Did he create a universe? Then he's universal. Did he create a Multiverse with thousands of higher dimensions each one transcending the last? He's 1B.

As I said before, context is everything.
So it just depends on what was created. In that case how about this:

1) A multiverse with infinite universes was created

2) There's realm of gods beyond that (that is, not reachable by the people in the multiverse)

3) And the person in question is beyond the gods in the realm of gods

What would be his tier in such a case?

The realm of the Gods would only be 2-A without proof of being high enough above the Multiverse (like an infinite level of difference), same with the difference between the gods and the one above them, 2-A only without the necessary evidence.

She created a everything with a high enough hierarchy to be applicable for 1-A by the Wiki's system.

Unless you have proof your cosmology reaches Tier 1 heights, no single feat will allow a character to reach that level.
Thanks again, I got the point. So basically, you just need to spam your power and create a high enough hierarchy (and it should be mentioned in the series, or you won't be 1-A even if you're capable enough logically).

Back