• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Concepts, providences, laws, and even limits were all things that had been created by God. Therefore, there were no such things in the realm of God. They would just have to create their own based on their whims.

They were like trying to paint their own colors on a blank white canvas and enforce their own truths. Alovenus could do that, so there was no reason why they couldn’t do it themselves. After all, they were residents of the world that had been created by Alovenus. For the same reason, natural laws didn’t apply to them. In hindsight, this was probably why the laws of physics didn’t apply to them at all.
does this mean that The realm of God was created by Alovenus?

Yeah i also thought so. But isn't the quotes above imply that they( orm, benet and ruphas) were able to paint their own "colours, concepts , laws,..." because they're existing in God realm( "world" in the context), which was created by Venus?

The world Alovenus created is Midgard, she created that by basically mixing elements of stuff that already existed in the universe we know.

She didn't create the realm of god, nor did the previous God, there is no evidence of that, they both can just manipulate it to an extent ie painting their concepts on it, what you were implying is that they created the entire thing which is currently considered Low 1-A, yet Alovenus needed a power boost to cut the entire thing, it doesn't make sense.

Hey there, I looked this over and it looks like the white expanse and the final point are the same thing so I have a question.

Would that mean the chapter where Alovenus flew out of the universe to reach the realm outside the universe would count as a speed rating? From what I've seen its done through sheer speed, and the world has a multiverse which the final point encompasses, unless those worlds werent there before? Just curious

Her speed is already infinite, what exactly are you proposing? Don't think we give ratings to travelling to higher dimensions.

Well, she travelled through and out of the universe to reach the creator deity and the white expansion, which includes travelling out of the universe's space time. I'm assuming the creator God is the entire universe since weve seen the final point contain the multiverse with infinite timelines. I'm trying to see if traversing to reach the deity would grant immeasurable here.

But I also had a question about the multiverse shown during the final fight. Did Alovenus create those, or were they there before? Because if before, I'm wondering if she would have to cross that as well to reach the final point

We don't really know, we don't know if only a single universe existed before and Alovenus then just expanded on it, however considering Alovenus is said to be bad at creation, specializing in destruction, it's logical that its the previous God who created all that, though her being bad at creation is on the small scale stuff, ie if she tried to make an avatar it would be like galaxy sized or something, and she copied the previous God's creation ie Earth to make all the ppl on Midgard, but when we are talking about multiverses and what not, don't think it matters, so again i guess my answer is still we don't know.

Ah yeah that makes sense, I also assumed the former god created them. Though that does help a bit. Because if the previous god created all of this, then that would mean that Alovenus when she first took down the creator god had to travel outside of the universe itself including its spacetime. The creator god itself I believe is 4D since its stated its the entire universe, so Alovenus travelled across and out of it to reach them. I'm not sure what kind of universe the creator god is, like one universe, or the many that make up the multiverse. That part is kind of vague, but at the very least the creator god basically was a universe including its space-time.

What are your thoughts on Alovenus travelling outside the universe including its space-time being immeasurable by the wiki standards? It caught my eye because she had to traverse it and leave it entirely to even see the final point which holds everything else.

Yeah went over it a bit again, may make a crt on it and see how it goes

755.png

sspee.PNG

Yeah went over it a bit again, may make a crt on it and see how it goes

755.png

sspee.PNG
I think it was can be considered as Beyond Dimensional Existence if look at the current standards , since she can leave her own space-time at will, and also she is being outside of time axis before she became a goddess.

Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.

I'll be waiting for Vol 9 LN to release to confirm that further, as it's only a few days maybe weeks if I remember correctly, considering there are a lot of differences between WN and LN.

That reminds me i need to read the LN.

Has to go on the back burner cause not too long from now i will be like 2 volumes behind on Slime, i need to reread Mushoku Tensei, and there was a series i was reading, that i need to put on hold cause Lazy Cat kept bombarding me with Isekai at Peace LN translations, and i still need to make the LN profiles for that series, and make a couple revisions threads.

I wanted to make profiles for Otome Game too....

Yea don't think it will happen for a while, but it will happen eventually.

I was reading the LN up to volume 3 so far. Did not notice many differences besides some wording. I shall perhaps continue reading it and see. Only differences I remember are for v9 and its statements but who knows maybe theres some things. I honestly don't think there will be much though but may post updates.

Almost caught up with Isekai at Peace so might as well

If I remember correctly, there are no gods at all in the white room, all creation was born by chance in the expanse of nothingness (EndPoint) not created by any gods, when Alovenus arrived at End Point there was nothing there (not even the will of the universe) she directly became God on there.

I'm also not sure about the translation I translated from raw, so lets wait for vol 9 to be released.

I guess it can, already explained tho, even if Alovenus loses her body, soul, erased all traces of her, making her as nonexistent, and until she got tired of nonexisting she would return in an instant.
That's my point , good you aware about this

to think i will found about immeasurable speed feats in light novel. this make me very happy.. although maybe this is still a "possibility or likely" lol

Here is the feats

“Now come, you dreamer, you blind and dumb deity, to which everything
is just a dream that will disappear upon your awakening. AZATHOTH!!!”
Reality flipped on its head. Black became white and vice versa. Fiction
and reality switched places. Even the wicked god’s little world was painted
over by the Goddess’s selfish rules in an instant. Reality, dreams, the past, the
present, and the future all came under her control.
Nothing was impossible.
“I can do it.” Such selfishness was allowed and could reach infinity. It
could even invent something above infinity, and that was the type of
existence the Goddess Alovenus was.

That's just range/ap.

Pretty sure that's what we use right now for Low 2-C Avatar Alovenus.

Last edited:
Honestly, i dont see it would be Immeasurable
I mean, even the concept of time only become a subject of her Will. She literally can control everything including past present future. Although we don't have explicit/blatant feats about immeasurable. We still can make a propose about that ( reaching moment)

I'm pretty sure it'll just be Time Manip.

There are also character that have the same feat like her.
For the person, freely controlling it, originally, time and even the metaphysical cause and effect——was already meaningless.

Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases

Back