• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Revisions Appeared- AWLBA Post Forum Move Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Ap Revisions​

Ruphas Mafahl
  • Ruphas should get a key for when she is Level 2100 this will basically just be rated as being superior to her level 1500 self.
  • Ruphas should get a key for when she is Level 4200. She is stated to be able to destroy the sun by punching it. Even if this was somehow considered hyperbole or something, her mere presence cause the rotation of the planet to slow down and attract the moon towards the planet. And she scales to Alovenus (Dina) anyway.
  • Ruphas should get a key for when she becomes a God, which would be 1-A, as she scales to Alovenus. Alovenus was said to be higher than her initially however they were the same tier, there is no concept of strength on their level, concepts, providences, laws, and even limits were all things that had been created by God, thus, there were no such things in the realm of God. Those are just things the create based on their whims. This is equated to trying to paint their own colors on a blank white canvas and enforce their own truths.
  • Ruphas starts at 1-A, but then ups herself to the point she gets to infinite infinity. This currently puts Alovenus at likelt Outerverse level+. Now this has been discussed in like 3 different threads, and i myself am not really interested in it but a translator posted in the discussion thread that it should probably be translated as infinity to the power of infinity, and i think GLHF22 wants to argue Alovenus and Ruphas should full on Outerverse level+ instead of likely, at least i think he wants to argue that, but as i said i am not too invested in that, i am just posting it cause there has been discussions on it.
Alovenas
  • She needs several keys for her Avatars, 1 for her using Pollux and another for her using Dina. Using Dina she is comparable to lvl 4200 Ruphas.
  • Avatar (Dina) can erase stars and destroy several stars in the sky. This is at least High 4-C but could be 4-A. Looking for opinions there, this feat scales to lvl 4200 Ruphas as well.
  • Avatar (Dina) with End of the World can destroy the universe, it's called Big Crunch, the universe gets smaller and smaller, this should make her Low 2-C with End of the World.
Libra
  • She needs a new key which will be equal to lvl 1000's such as Ruphas and Benetnash. This will be called Libra (Complete).
  • Her Brachium in her complete form does 999999 damage, which is above her regular Brachium, which i will prove is planetary later on.
  • Her regular brachium before this upgrade does 99,999 damage which as proven in the durability section is Planet level, meaning Brachium is on that level. 99,999 is the limit placed on the world by Alovenus, unless you can break that limit like Ruphas, you can't deal more destruction than that, unless it's overtime. Ouroboros have multiple planetary feats so this scaling is good.

Benetnash
  • She gets a new key as a God which would be 1-A for the same reason Ruphas is; same tier as Alovenus, no concepts, limits etc apply to her etc
Orm
  • He should have 4 keys, 1st is Sealed which is what's current on his profile, 2nd key is True Form, 3rd is Level 1500 and 4th is God.
  • His true form destroy Mars, thus he is 5-B.
  • Level 1500 scales to level 2100 Ruphas.
  • God Form is 1-A for the same reason Ruphas is.

Speed Revisions​

Ruphas:
  • Lvl 2100 Ruphas flicked Orm to another planet, this planet was said to be the next planet and judging by Orm sending Ruphas to Mars, the only other planet next to Midgard which is in the same position of Earth would be Venus, that means Ruphas flicked Orm to Venus. This feat of hitting Orm from Midgard to Venus happened in a second. This is easily FTL, though we do need a calc to see how fast this is.
  • Orm using Cyclical World is FTL as posted in his ability second under time manipulation.
  • Ruphas gave Pollux a ring which allowed her keep up with the fights going on, this makes her Relativistic+, just like basically the whole verse.
  • Ruphas at 70% of her max at the time, which was lvl 4200, so the same as when she fought Benetnash, flew outside the solar system, then back into it, and around the sun, again bare in mind this entire fight happened in 1 second, this feat is clearly MFTL+, though it needs a calc.
  • Once Ruphas and Alovenus reach Outerversal level+, they might be Omnipresent, Ruphas attacks were called omnipresent, and reached everywhere instantly, however it didn't say everywhere and everywhen, so i guess it might not be omnipresent? Gets a bit ridiculous when even Alovenus before she started climbing to the peak of infinite had Irrelevant speed so did Ruphas, Orm and Benet, but Alovenus says their speed is 1 and she is a 100x faster and keeps getting faster.

Ability Revisions​

Ruphas Mafahl

Base​

• Probability Manipulation: Shine blow was treated as probability manipulation due to granting absolute accuracy, however we got an explanation for it, the skill grants absolute accuracy cause it hits at lightspeed. The speed of light is relative, it's as Ruphas perceives it, so if she compresses time like she does when she moves fast, the speed would be far faster than the speed of light. Guess we should put Ruphas in her 1st key as FTL attack speed with Shine Blow.
  • This one is intuitive, Shine Blow is said to be light speed as it's name suggest, Flash which is a skill that grants absolute evasion, therefore is probably a skill which grants absolute evasion by making the user lightspeed according to their perception, thus Ruphas should have FTL reaction speed with Flash.
  • Self Sustenance (Type 1): Ruphas can survive without in space without oxygen, this was said of lvl 2100 Ruphas, but Alkaid which lets her get to that level doesn't change her state of existence or anything, just removes the lvl 1000 limit, so Base Ruphas should have this.
  • Body Puppetry: Capture allows her to take control of monsters and humans.

Level 2100​

God/EoS​

Alovenas

True Form​

Dina

• Time Manipulation: Can control time
  • Statistic Reduction: Can assign a maximum damage restriction on the target.
  • Creation? Can create skills
  • Fear Manipulation: Can amplify fear
  • Time Travel: Can travel to the past and future.
  • Enhanced Senses: Can sense distortions in space-time
  • Soul and Sleep Manipulation: Can control souls and put people to sleep.
  • Genius Intelligence: Already on her profile that she manipulated and deceived everyone, but in addition she aided in the construction of
  • a a few hundred kilometers long ship which has a water area for the deep-sea kingdom, different floors for the magical beasts, demi-humanoids and humanoids, Maintains things like gravity and atmosphere were maintained.

Leon

Benetnash

Taurus

Aigokeros

Aquarius

Pisces

Virgo

Sol

• Assuming Aquarius absolute zero is legit, he would have resistance to it.
  • Telepathy: Can use telepathy.

Terra

Orm

General Additions​

Priority Ranks​

• Dina's skills as the Goddess stand in is said to be absolute, against people like Alioth, she is weaker but her powers would let her win unconditionally, because she is permitted by Alovenus rules.
  • These skills can't be prevent and take absolute priority over all others in place.
  • If 2 skills activate at them same time, the one with higher priority happens first. Agents of the Goddess, such as Dina and the ouroboroses, have a priority rank of 6 thus their skills successfully and unconditionally take effect, and absolutely could not be off-set or negated by any means possible. Once the skill is used, it would be perfectly established with absolute certainty. The significance of these absolute priority skills are proof that the user is a proxy of the Goddess.
  • What this all means is that by the rules set by Alovenus, people like Dina have Resistance to Power Nullification and their abilities always happen first, Causality Manipulation?.

Resistances​

• Dina stated that regardless of whether she used memory manipulation, perception manipulation, magic or time manipulation, it wouldn't work on Ruphas. This is because Ruphas doesn't abide by the Alovenus rules, so these resistances would scale to individuals who don't abide by the rules ie Ruphas, Benetnash, .Orm.

Durability​

100,000 or more HP​

Other Revisions​

Last edited:
Very good CP (y). Alovenas is the early translation for goddess name and the current translation use Alovenus, should we change it?

For priority Ranks, i think it should be both causality and Law manip but i'm no expert. Also didnt it ignore resistance as well?

For Lifthrasir durability i think it should be 1-A, Alovenus casually use higher dimension worlds as bomb and not to mention it was the sword she use to defeat Alovenus. Can it get 2 key? Because the true form which is a long sword defeated Alovenus.

IMO the regeneration should be High Godly she can regeneration after being rendered non-existence shouldnt it enough for High Godly? Not to mention destroy/remove/add concepts into/from people is a common thing at this point. If we use strict translation as the translators said:

The raw for this is “攻撃という概念を破壊して攻撃そのものを封じ、防御という概念を消し去って防御行動を取れなくする。” or strictly translated as: “The ability to destroy the very concept of attack to disallow attacking and the ability to erase the very concept of defence so that the enemy becomes unable to take defensive action.”
For the strict translation its not 'erased the HP statistic' but 'Erase the concepts of HP'
Not to mention there's ability to kill absolutely everything above.

Also shouldnt Ruphas and Alovenus have same ability? They're basically reach realm where can use every and all kinds of ability on whims.

I want to improve the blog for Alovenus, currently asking Ant to give me rights to do so.

Last edited:
Was wondering what was up with Alovenas and Alovenus, should be changed to Alovenus.

Don't remember priority ranks being said to ignore resistances and i spent the entire day looking over all the feats i have.

Bit iffy there, it survived Alovenus nuking the universe, then Ruphas summoned it in God's realm which has no concept of size thus makes anything there as big as Alovenus, the sword would basically become 1-A once there.

Reason why i didn't put it as high godly for coming back from non-existence is cause it's a weird cause where her soul is what gets erased, didn't know if it was enough.

But yea if the strict translation says she can come back from the erasure of the concept of HP, that's High-Godly.

Alovenus and Ruphas both use plot manipulation to overwrite their settings, but to me seemed like they used it differently, Alovenus throws stuff at Ruphas and Ruphas nopes it, but yea after a while they stopped doing that and just used brute force cause everything else is pointless, i guess you could say they have the same abilities. A battle on their level is just a matter of will, it's 2 kids saying i am stronger, so if Alovenus could do something, Ruphas could too cause it's just a matter of willing it into existence.

I think Ruphas should be Nigh-Omniscient as well, idk about Orm and Benet though.

There were five levels of priority. Typically, the higher the rank of the skill, the higher the priority it had.

However, the priority level of unique skills used by the agents of the Goddess, such as Dina and the ouroboroses, was “six”.

In other words, those skills would successfully and unconditionally take effect, and absolutely could not be off-set or negated by any means possible.

It meant that once the skill was used, it would be perfectly established with absolute certainty. The significance of these absolute priority skills was proof that the user was a proxy of the Goddess.
^Chapter 158

I think so too, since both Ruphas and Alovenus are comparable they should be Nigh-Omniscience Ruphas fixed all the collateral damage of their fight she must be capable of seeing them to fix it. For Benet and Orm i have no idea but i think we can scale them to Ruphas and Alovenus

Priority rank 6 skills always take effect (causality manipulation) and can't be off set or negation (resistance to power null), that's how i looked at it, idk where law manipulation comes in there, besides the fact that they are backed by Alovenus law hence why it can do all that stuff.

Yea Ruphas repaired all the destroyed timelines which is indeed a Nigh Omniscient feat, as for Benet and Orm, the Alovenus that was stated to be close to omniscience was the one who hadn't yet started her ascension to the peak of infinite, and Orm and Benet are on the same tier as her, so i guess it's fine for them too.

I think 'unconditionally take effect' should count as Resistance Negation.

1 more thing, for omnipresent is kinda complicated they're should be omnipresent but due to their sheer power if they were manifest in the world it would be destroyed, heck if she blinks too hard the world would collapse, she laugh too hard that the concepts of time collapse from the root hence The Goddess use Avatar to observe the world. I don't know if they're not omnipresent or not willing to.

Brachium which is also a rank 6 skill, also bypasses resistance, so this is legit.

I mean the side effects of their fight was destroying parallel worlds, higher dimensions and super dimensions as they keep ascending, so i think it's feasible that once they reached the peak, they could have become omnipresent, cause they didn't care about collateral damage at that point.

I'm neutral for Omnipresent.

Also Alovenus (Dina) Should get Aura

Dina was overflowing with an undulation of power which she had never possessed before now. That divine power, which was surging out of her, made even the very fabric of the space-time continuum flicker.

I am pretty neutral to it myself, but i can see arguments for it.

Agree with aura.

Only things need input on really is whether Alovenus star destruction feat is High 4-C or 4-A, it depends on if they were in different star systems, but all we got was statements of the attack being able to incinerate stars and the number of starts in the sky being reduced, might have to lowball to High 4-C.

Also the whole Outerversal level+ stuff.

It should be Atleast 4-A, scale from Earth Ouroboros and Author Note.

「Dangerous… you lot are dangerous! Contaminants who threaten the Goddess’s miniature garden… I can no longer afford to hold back! I must erase you all along with this entire solar system with all of my might!」

The Earth Ouroboros decided to throw away his laxness towards the fight and flew out into space.

As for full Outerverasal+ i want to finish my blog first.

Now that the Earth Ouroboros had turned into a black hole, it was swallowing everything into oblivion with its gravity.
Would one be able to understand how strong its gravitational pull was if it was said to have sufficient attraction to even pull faraway stars from outside of the solar system?
Was the gravity tens of thousands of times stronger than the Sun? Hundreds of millions of times? Trillions of times?
It would not be a mistake to say that it was certainly strong enough to where one could not even estimate how strong the pull was. In any event, once someone got close to it, they would not be able to get away scot-free.- Chapter 179

As she observed his actions, Aquarius quickly turned pale after figuring out what he wanted to do.

This is bad… we can’t let him do what he’s about to do!

“This is bad. Chase after him! Letting him get away would be really bad!”
“Eh?”
“Didn’t you hear him just now!? If you leave him be, he’s really going to destroy this entire solar system along with everything else nearby! The Earth Ouroboros can accomplish that!”

Aquarius was originally a tool used by the deity. As such, she had general information about the ouroboroses. This allowed her to quickly realise the despair-inducing situation that they were about to encounter.
The Earth Ouroboros was able to manipulate gravity, and the pinnacle of that was… a black hole.
The Earth Ouroboros was planning to materialise a black hole and let it devour everything in order to destroy them all.
Which was why they had to stop him before he could activate the skill.
Once it was activated, there was nothing that they would be able to do.-Chapter 179

Yea clearly 4-A, we can scale Level Ruphas and Alovenus (Dina) to it.

As for the Outerversal level+ stuff you can make the thread when you want then since as i said i am not too interested in it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I heard pre-move that there were alot of controversy about Alovenus tier and alot of people are trying to downgrade it. Maybe we should delay it after this CRT?

Avatar (Dina) with End of the World can destroy the universe, it's called Big Crunch, the universe gets smaller and smaller, this should make her Low 2-C with End of the World.

Why is this Low 2-C? It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with affecting time or the timeline. In fact, its description sounds like it explicitly affects 3-D space.

Yeah, I heard pre-move that there were alot of controversy about Alovenus tier and alot of people are trying to downgrade it. Maybe we should delay it after this CRT?
That's what we will do, that will be it's own thread. GLHF22 will make his argument, and other ppl can address it
Avatar (Dina) with End of the World can destroy the universe, it's called Big Crunch, the universe gets smaller and smaller, this should make her Low 2-C with End of the World.

Why is this Low 2-C? It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with affecting time or the timeline. In fact, its description sounds like it explicitly affects 3-D space.
That's what i initially thought too, but then i considered Alovenus is the one who created said universe, is the one now ending it, and this is described as her destroying the story to later start a new one, not to mention the move being called Big Crunch and destroys the universe exactly as the Big Crunch does.

If Alovenus created the universe, then I'd put that as the main piece of evidence, with the destruction as a supporting thing that we'd assume scales.

I don't think the Big Crunch is Low 2-C. The Big Bang is Low 2-C if it's treated purely as an expansion of space-time as time did not exist beforehand, I don't think the same can be said for the Big Crunch. And I wouldn't expect the Big Bounce to be Low 2-C either, since time continues throughout all of it; and the Big Crunch is a part of that.

The big crunch does affect space-time. Alovenus imply create a new world which need several hundred million years (she needs time to create life, not universe). Which indicate the concepts of time. You also need to rip space-time to leave this universes and reach other universe which all the inhabitant of the universe do to evade the big crunch

“This universe is a failure. Honestly, it’s a shame to throw everything away after it has been nurtured up to this point. I guess I’ll take another several hundred million years to build another world.”

The Goddess (Dina) no longer had a smile on her face. She simply looked tired as if nothing really mattered anymore. The curtains had been lowered. The stage had disappeared.

She probably had never considered what would happen after this. It was only natural. She didn’t think we could withstand the collapse of the universe. We shouldn’t be able to do so.

“—End of the World (Big Crunch).”

Oh yeah forgot about this, When Ruphas repaired timeline and dimension, Midgard also included into it

Run this over with me. What makes them 1-A in the first place?

Edit: Found the scans blog. Going over it actually.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, with no scans cause i am going to sleep right now.

Basically goes like this, Alovenus causally makes a 1-B hierarchy; 1 universe, which is just a molecule in another larger universe, repeated again and again over 100 times, all while mocking power escalation in other series. Basically saying that you can always imagine another person stronger, and demonstrates this by creating the 1-B hierachy.

To her that's all meaningless, concepts, limits etc, doesn't apply to her, it's what she creates on a whim. Being in God's realm which is the beginning and end of everything allows you to be able to paint whatever you want over reality.

But yea save the 1-A stuff for when the other thread is made.

“There’s no limit to the amount of power one can imagine. For example, we could argue about who, between the character of story A and the character of story B, is actually stronger. The character from story A might be able to destroy a universe, but story B could reveal that a single universe is just like a cell of a larger multiverse.”
Is this Suggsverse?

It's a parody, doesn't take itself seriously, and it's making fun of power escalation, your character can instill the concept of defeat into another character? Doesn't work on Alovenus.

You have infinite speed, well Alovenus overwrites the settings so she is infinitely faster as there is always a greater infinity.

It's literally 1-A battles in a gist.

Also the whole infinite recursion of universes the size of cells to larger universes definitely hints of At least 1-B. I'd say.

I think she is baseline 1-A from the quotes I have seen,about her existing outside the computer
anything more is wank

also I can technically argue that being a cell in a higher universe is not a transcendence,but eh that would be going too far

Wait, im going to working on the blog, now the needed chapter is all Translated, i'm going o improve the blog and use more scan. Probably gonna finish it this week

I agree with most of this (man I have to catch up), looks like things get really crazy, I dont really understand stuff at 1-B and higher so wont comment on that.

It's a parody, doesn't take itself seriously, and it's making fun of power escalation, your character can instill the concept of defeat into another character? Doesn't work on Alovenus.

You have infinite speed, well Alovenus overwrites the settings so she is infinitely faster as there is always a greater infinity.

It's literally 1-A battles in a gist.
Ah. So it’s One Punch Man but...bad.

I forget, where is the part where it says the hirarchy infinitely repeats like that? From what I know it is only being assumed because Ruphas and Alovenus continued to raise their power further beyond after destroying the super-higher dimension or whatever.

I also genuinely think that the fact that they’re cells in a bigger universe goes against infinite dimensional transcendence. It’d make sense to destroy infinite*infinite multiverse if your power is growing in the same manner.

Ah. So it’s One Punch Man but...bad.
Hi Cal expected you to show up at some point to bash the series, not taking the bait though

I forget, where is the part where it says the hirarchy infinitely repeats like that? From what I know it is only being assumed because Ruphas and Alovenus continued to raise their power further beyond after destroying the super-higher dimension or whatever.

I also genuinely think that the fact that they’re cells in a bigger universe goes against infinite dimensional transcendence. It’d make sense to destroy infinite*infinite multiverse if your power is growing in the same manner.
As said over and over, another thread will be made about the 1-A stuff, it's getting annoying repeating that. Next post which again asks about that i will delete. Lets try to do things 1 step at a time, i mean if you really wanna know i can tell what i think in pms or something

Guess only left thing to do is request the Ruphas speed feats calc, so we can have a specific number for them.

The first post seemed to make sense to me, but I haven't read the rest of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back