• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A True Battle of Gods, Bruh momento numero 8

Wow, this is a very interesting match!

Both have a great contrast between physical and hax power, so that makes the battle more dfficult.

But, after seeing both profiles, I think the Pestilent God would win this since he has better haxs than Beerus, and as I know, Beerus doesn't use Hakai directly, and talking about range, the Petstilent dude have more advantage than the cat god.

And as HeartLock sayed, the Pesilent God doesn't even needs to be in the same place as Beerus, so Beerus can't do nothing to him directly.

Maybe the most probable scenario is one in which TPG would uses haxs firstly than Beerus, and then go to his realm so Beerus can't harm him, and then BUUM! Uses his haxs again and Beerus would be defeated.

I vote to the Pestilent God~

For Those who don't know what I'm talking is that there was a scene in Butcher Block where Alice Wood found the gateway to the TPG's world but before she could close, TPG got in her head and knock her out. He was able to knock someone out from a another dimension. If The Pestilent God and Berrus ever fought, then Beerus have to come to him and enter his staircase unless he can bypass TPG mind powers.

On the topic of Beerus' range, I feel like it's wrong. I made a CRT about it.

If his range gets upgraded, it will knock an advantage for Pestilent God out so it's relevant to this thread.

Also Grrrrand Maguzz, you need 7 votes before a thread is concluded.

Oh well, I didn't knew that~

Well, at least if the CRT its accepted, then it would count to the fight. But one thing, that's just the range that his physical attacks combined with another physically equal character right? If I'm wrong then correct me. But if that's the case, then TPG maintains the advantage da-ze~

The Grrrrand Maguzz said:
Oh well, I didn't knew that~
Well, at least if the CRT its accepted, then it would count to the fight. But one thing, that's just the range that his physical attacks combined with another physically equal character right? If I'm wrong then correct me. But if that's the case, then TPG maintains the advantage da-ze~
What's your question? His Range + Champa's Range = 2-C. That CRT would make him have Universal+ (Low 2-C) range; equal to that of Pestilent God. That means that they can fight on even ground and Beerus has to go nowhere near Pestilent God's influence to just nuke them.

Their Madness Manipulation sounds like Type 3, so Beerus would absolutely resist it. From what's noted on pestilent god's page, their Mind Manipulation has only been used to knock someone out or to send illusions out and not in the "You lost your mind" variety.

Plus if range is equal, Beerus just hakais Pestilent God and goes along his business due to Ki Sensing and not actually having to set foot anywhere near Pestilent God's realm.

Akreious said:
What's your question? His Range + Champa's Range = 2-C. That CRT would make him have Universal+ (Low 2-C) range; equal to that of Pestilent God. That means that they can fight on even ground and Beerus has to go nowhere near Pestilent God's influence to just nuke them.
But that range are just via the punches of Beerus right? I mean, if Beerus didn't shock his punch to another one such Champa then the range is not that right?

The Grrrrand Maguzz said:
Akreious said:
But that range are just via the punches of Beerus right? I mean, if Beerus didn't shock his punch to another one such Champa then the range is not that right?
His Ki Blasts and Hakai outrange his Punches by massive margins. Also no, it's Beerus vs Champa that would be Low 2-C in Range.

Also I have no idea what you're trying to say after the question mark. Plus this is technically derailing so this discussion should probably moved over to the actual CRT.

I just remember that TPG made three-door (the fourth one I don't know) that lead somewhere.

Channel-Zero-Season-3-Episode-4-35-5098
One door leads to our world.

The second door leads to ........

The Third one lead to the Manison.

Akreious said:
Their Madness Manipulation sounds like Type 3, so Beerus would absolutely resist it. From what's noted on pestilent god's page, their Mind Manipulation has only been used to knock someone out or to send illusions out and not in the "You lost your mind" variety.
Plus if range is equal, Beerus just hakais Pestilent God and goes along his business due to Ki Sensing and not actually having to set foot anywhere near Pestilent God's realm.
Wait, why does Beerus can resists Madness Manipulation Type 3? Unless Beerus can understand something that it's extremely uncomprehensible such TPG power, then he would be able to resist it.

Apart from that, does Beerus can do something to his luck and other abilities such RW or EE?

Also, if he senses TPG then he would turn crazy da-ze~

Akreious said:
His Ki Blasts and Hakai outrange his Punches by massive margins. Also no, it's Beerus vs Champa that would be Low 2-C in Range.

Also I have no idea what you're trying to say after the question mark. Plus this is technically derailing so this discussion should probably moved over to the actual CRT.
I was just asking~

"Wait, why does Beerus can resists Madness Manipulation Type 3? Unless Beerus can understand something that it's extremely uncomprehensible such TPG power, then he would be able to resist it."

His Madness Type 3 has only been shown to work on what amounts to basic, normal humans. Beerus, a being who possesses Godly Ki and is able to operate and sense stuff on the scale of an entire Universe/Timeline, should be able to understand their nature.

As Pestilent God is Tier Unknown, we can use what they have shown and their Madness Type 3 from what we see has only ever worked on normal Humans.

"Apart from that, does Beerus can do something to his luck and other abilities such RW or EE?"

Pretty sure Pestilent God's EE is exclusive to when they're killing Peaches, not Beerus.

When has Pestilent God shown Combat-Applicable reality Warping?

"Also, if he senses TPG then he would turn crazy da-ze~"

And why would this be the case?

Akreious said:
His Madness Type 3 has only been shown to work on what amounts to basic, normal humans. Beerus, a being who possesses Godly Ki and is able to operate and sense stuff on the scale of an entire Universe/Timeline, should be able to understand their nature.

As Pestilent God is Tier Unknown, we can use what they have shown and their Madness Type 3 from what we see has only ever worked on normal Humans.

Pretty sure Pestilent God's EE is exclusive to when they're killing Peaches, not Beerus.

When has Pestilent God shown Combat-Applicable reality Warping?

And why would this be the case?
You can't assume that since he showed affect humans would not work in other characters da-ze~, in any case, the Burden of Proof is in you to show why he cannot affect beings such Beerus. And it's unknown that in DBS exists someone that has Madness Manip Type 3, so what are you saying it's speculative again.

You now that the AP it's different from a hax that ignores conventional durability right~? Again, Burden of Proof is in you ;.

HeartLock is already showing some feats about TPG, in one you can see how his Explosion Manip/EE it's not exclusive to Peaches da-ze~

Maybe beacause sensing his power would drive you insane~?

"You can't assume that since he showed affect humans would not work in other characters da-ze~"

No, it's the other way around. His madness manipulation has only shown to be effective up to the extent of normal humans so far- a being such as Beerus who's existence is massively more complex should not be affected.

"in any case, the Burden of Proof is in you to show why he cannot affect beings such Beerus"

It's a NLF to assume Pestilent God can affect a being who literally exudes 4D Energy when all he's done with his abilities is affect 3D Humans.

" And it's unknown that in DBS exists someone that has Madness Manip Type 3, so what are you saying it's speculative again."

It's literally in the description of Madness Type 3 that a similarly complex being or a being that can understand the user is able to ignore Madness Type 3.

"You now that the AP it's different from a hax that ignores conventional durability right~? Again, Burden of Proof is in you ;."

Not sure what this is in reference to but if this is for EE, I already noted how the profile specifies it's for Peaches-only. If you're talking about his Madness Type 3 then the burden of proof is on you to say it can affect a being that mastered the intricasies of 4-D Energy when the best it's shown is affecting Pure 3-D Humans.

"HeartLock is already showing some feats about TPG, in one you can see how his Explosion Manip/EE it's not exclusive to Peaches da-ze~"

The uploader of the videos made it unavailable in Canada, so I can't see anything xD

"Maybe beacause sensing his power would drive you insane~?"

And why would it? Again the max Pestilent God's shown is affecting the minds of 3-D Humans; which is not at all comparable to a being who's mastered Existence Erasing Energy or 4-D Energy.

Akrelous here a thing you should know about TPG. Not much is know about him and the people behind the show gave little details about him. He probably possesses more powers as he gave the Peachs who were from the 50s powers, but we don't know the full extends, which is why he's an Unknown Tier.

Back