• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A triangle fights a purple God of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
Beerus is perpetually prepared to kill. The dude murders planets over food.
As I said before: Assumming Beerus have not had his meal for years and is a really bad mood. Then, goes to search for food on a distant planet. Does not find anything but Bill Cipher. He assums Bill Cipher ate all the food from the planet. Proceeds to hakai Bill.

This his chance to atlest defend himself.

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure his precog in general has been said to not be applicable
It is applicable hence why it is still on his page; this was discussed in a CRT not long ago as well.

Berrus leads with energy blasts or melee combat unless he has a specific reason to Hakai. He has only erased two people over the series, and one of them was a traitorous menace who he wanted to put down for good, and the other couldn't be harmed by melee or ki since he was a ghost.

JooCipher said:
i do belive that Beerus doesn't even start with hakai and both are in character so yea
Yeah, he doesn't and just likes to play around in a fight. This is his current characterization even in the games like Xenoverse. The only way I see him using Hakai off the bat if he is Bloodlust.

I mean, I can see beerus throwing a bunch of ki blasts, not doing anything to Bill, Bill mocks him, and Beerus uses Hakai.

PaChi2 said:
I mean, I can see beerus throwing a bunch of ki blasts, not doing anything to Bill, Bill mocks him, and Beerus uses Hakai.
I literally don't see Beerus doing this except if he is Bloodlust. Note the only time he used Hakai was not in the fighting situation it was against the ghost doctor and Zamasu. He has been annoyed with Goku before in numerous situation like their fight and after the tournament of power, yet he never used hakai.

ProudLearner said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Snapping>Throwing ki blasts
Speed is equalized.
It takes time to snap
Thats why Snapping is faster in this case

Snapping>>Lifting a hand and shooting energy blasts

Bill just need to take one action, while beerus need to take two. And besides, at the time that the ki blasts colides with Bill(which wont do anything), Bill already transmuted Beerus

Elizhaa said:
PaChi2 said:
I literally don't see Beerus doing this except if he is Bloodlust. Note the only time he used Hakai was not in the fighting situation it was against the ghost doctor and Zamasu.
He has been annoyed with Goku before in numerous situation like their fight and after the tournament of power, yet he never used hakai.
He did use it when fighting his brother Champa. Beerus vs Champa

ProudLearner, this doesn't look like Hakai since the floor was no erased floor existence.

ProudLearner said:
Inconclusive for reasons above.
What reasons above since it looks no other vote count as inconclusive and the argument for inconclusive looks debunked.?

I think the real question is: does Bill stomp? A snap to win is a big hill to surmount especially since it's in-character for Bill to do.

Assaltwaffle said:
I think the real question is: does Bill stomp? A snap to win is a big hill to surmount especially since it's in-character for Bill to do.
Now, I think about it is a possibility since he used his Hax in character nonchanlantly ranging from Transmutation to time stop. So, I change my vote a stomp

@Assaltwaffle Nah, Beerus has a viable win condition. It's just more likely Bill transmutates than Beerus Hakais.

@Elizhaa Time stop is not in-character for Bill.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Assaltwaffle Nah, Beerus has a viable win condition. It's just more likely Bill transmutates than Beerus Hakais.
@Elizhaa Time stop is not in-character for Bill.
He did it when he was summoned and also stop time in sections of time after he gained his physical form; point taken though. Beerus's case is like Gilgamesh (Fate Series) since he does his trump card except in extreme situation which is rare.

Elizhaa said:
What reasons above since it looks no other vote count as inconclusive and the argument for inconclusive looks debunked.?
Not to me.

Beerus is God of Destruction. His Aura and everything he has is made of hakai(destruction) energy. Saying that he will not used it because it is out of his character will make no sense! That's what makes a god of destruction.

Even if people say they debunked me, I still think Beerus has a chance to defend himself.

We see Bill used it on weak characters with no resitence to that ability. As I been to beggining of the thread no one has showned someone is equal to Bill to countered the abilities. That's why I show Beerus vs Champa because they are almost equals and they are using Hakai energy.

As I said above, Beerus is a God of Destruction. No normal Ki. Just Hakai Energy. That's his defense and attack.

.As a last resort, he has Instictive Reaction which will give him a few seconds to defend hismself.

So people say Bill starts with Transmutation but... from the small clips I've seen of his scenes, he never opens with such. He mocks, he plays, and he doesn't really take thing seriously. Not enough that he 1-snaps. Certainly didn't do anything of the such against Shacktron (?) or the pilots within Shacktron. Heck in his final battle, he explicitly started mouthing off besides just... snapping them away? He gets angry and goes all red but STILL doesn't just snap the protagonists away. Heck one of his explicit weaknesses is arrogance and cockiness.

People above saying Beerus doesn't Hakai is a character flaw has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Beerus never Hakai'd anyone before when he could've simply because he's literally training them or the enemy is familially connected.

Goku gave off a hint that he would go and possibly annoy Zeno, he threatened with the Hakai immediately. Zamasu showed himself to be truly evil, Beerus immediately went for the Hakai. Beerus got annoyed at a ghost, also immediately went for the Hakai.

SBA says that Beerus is willing to kill; the scenarios before where he was NOT willing to kill no longer applies due to this.

I have no idea where people get that Bill snaps faster. Beerus got mildly sassed by a Ghost and just Hakai'd him on the spot with no ifs or buts.

From Assalt, "Berrus leads with energy blasts or melee combat unless he has a specific reason to Hakai. He has only erased two people over the series, and one of them was a traitorous menace who he wanted to put down for good, and the other couldn't be harmed by melee or ki since he was a ghost."

This is... almost entirely wrong.

First of all, Beerus only leads with Energy Blasts or Melee Combat if he's fighting an equal (Like Champa, who would naturally resist Hakai seeing as they themself has the Hakai), and the one time he had no reason to hold back/fighting someone of lower AP, he immediately went for the Hakai (The Ghost and Zamasu).

He also threatened Goku with the Hakai when Goku even thought about going to Zeno again.

In short, Assalt, your analysis ignores that Beerus explicitly didn't want to kill his opponent in every other scenario and the few times he did want to kill, he immediately opted for the Hakai.

From Elizhaa " literally don't see Beerus doing this except if he is Bloodlust. Note the only time he used Hakai was not in the fighting situation it was against the ghost doctor and Zamasu. He has been annoyed with Goku before in numerous situation like their fight and after the tournament of power, yet he never used hakai."

Same points, same counters. The only time he used Hakai is conveniently when he had no reason to keep his opponent alive and was willing to kill. He's been annoyed with Goku yes, but this ignores that Beerus repeatedly complimented Goku throughout their fight and was quoted as saying he's interested in the heights Goku could achieve. And after the ToP, Zeno would've never forgiven Beerus for killing Goku after he gave them the idea for this big fun tournament.

Plus Beerus flat out gained new respect for Goku due to him mastering Ultra Instinct, a skill usually reserved for the Angels or the best Gods of Destruction.

Bill make usually a short joke or statement then quickly use attack, simple as that. This is literally what happen against time baby and the town inhabitants.

The Shactron had a spell that protect it against Bill's powers.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Bill also needed Dipper and Mabel alive in the finale, so he could use them as hostages in exchange for Ford helping him; that and the finale was filled with PIS everywhere.
I agreed.

The finale is PIS due to Bill being able to tell the Stans apart during "Dreamscaperers" and not being able to do it in "Weirdmaggedon, part 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back