• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know shadow Hahahaha

But Bill matches either:

Never get added Take months to get added

On the other hand' when Bill loses it's gets added within a few hours. The only reasons these wins were added was because I was allowed to add them to the page and one other guy added the Rosalina match when the Bill page was unlocked. It's literally a scandal against Bill sadly to say

Darkspine sonic's reality warping rivals Alf-layla-wa-layla's the latter was able to destroy the space time continuum and rewrite it in his image. Darkspine sonic might stand more of a chance than most might think.

Sonic has only used it to counteract Reality Warping. He wouldn't use it to rewrite a universe in-character.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yes, but as Maverick said, not in-character.
What I think is that he would do anything to win in Darkspine mode because he's angry and hateful and dark and for Darkspine to work Bill would have to do something awful so at that point I think Sonic would just unleash h*ll on Bill.

Also Sonic resisted and overcame Infinite's reality warping in base form. So even if Sonic doesn't use reality warping, he could still probably resist Bill's.

Infinite doesn't have reality warping. That's perception manipulation, and Sonic didn't resist that.

Infinite does have reality warping (I don't why it isn't on his profile but it's listed on the Phantom Ruby's) but regardless, Bill doesn't use RW offensively and it isn't the reason he wins.

Modernmyrmidon said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yes, but as Maverick said, not in-character.
What I think is that he would do anything to win in Darkspine mode because he's angry and hateful and dark and for Darkspine to work Bill would have to do something awful so at that point I think Sonic would just unleash h*ll on Bill.
What about the Darkspine thing?

That Low-Godly regen Bill has means Sonic is very limited on options of putting him down, which as I said would be dependent on Violet Void and rewriting reality isn't in-character, meanwhile it's much easier for Bill to kill Sonic as Sonic doesn't have significant regen, so something like using a beam that disintegrates him would work.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
That Low-Godly regen Bill has means Sonic is very limited on options of putting him down, which as I said would be dependent on Violet Void and rewriting reality isn't in-character, meanwhile it's much easier for Bill to kill Sonic as Sonic doesn't have significant regen, so something like using a beam that disintegrates him would work.
I agree

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Infinite does have reality warping (I don't why it isn't on his profile but it's listed on the Phantom Ruby's).
It's because he can actually make what you perceive become reality (well, that's the Ruby's power, but still), which is why the things that Infinite makes you perceive can harm you.

The Ruby also warped reality in Mania but yeah, Infinite's stuff is a mix of both. It becomes reality for the targets he wants to affect, which is why Eggman wasn't worried about Infinite's sun falling on top of him.

W╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â?╠Â

Back