• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A triangle fights a purple God of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheArsenal1212 said:
I just done see how Beerus hakai's instantly. Beerus has zero resistance to Bill's transmutation or petrification and only hakais once he's annoyed, and rarely ever hakais first. Whereas it's Bill's opening move
Beerus hakais when he is willing to kill, which in canon was only Zamasu. In this fight he is willing to kill and thus uses his strategy he has when willing to kill

He Hakais when he wants to kill.

Willing means you are ready to do it if necessary, but you'll still act normally; wanting means that's what you're trying to achieve, and therefore, you'll just try to do so as fast as possible.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yes, it is.

No, and he doesn't need to, since power has nothing to do with resisting hax, like, at all.

Baseline.
That's was not my point to begin with.

That's how dragon ball works lol.Superior raw power can overcome things. Just like SSBE Vegeta block Toppo's Hakai.

Wow. Beerus is far above Low-2C.

@ProudLearner

Willingness doesn't result in a resistance to transmutation or petrification. It would be a massive NLF to assume so

ProudLearner said:

That's how dragon ball works lol.Superior raw power can overcome things. Just like SSBE Vegeta block Toppo's Hakai.

Yes, it was.

That's not accepted here. It was discussed countless times, here on this wiki, we don't give Dragon Ball characters resistance just vis being stronger, that would be ridiculous.

Yeah, he is below Beerus, as I've said before, which is one of the reasons Beerus wouldn't see him as a threat.

ProudLearner said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yes, it is.

No, and he doesn't need to, since power has nothing to do with resisting hax, like, at all.

Baseline.

Bill is also not baseline from what i recal prob below Beerus in sheer ap

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Transmutation isn't slow at all, where did you get that from?
In the video you guys linked he clearly lifts his hand up and then snaps which is more motions and thus slower in speed equal than hakai which just needs Beerus to aim his palm at Bill

He was willing to kill Zamasu his goal was just to tell Gowasu at first but they got there as he tried to kill him so Beerus stepped in

@Joo

He wouldn't try that first since according to you guys his first move is snapping which as I said is slower than hakai

Paul Frank said:
In the video you guys linked he clearly lifts his hand up and then snaps which is more motions and thus slower in speed eual than hakai which just needs Beerus to aim his palm at Bill
Lifts hand > Snaps finger.

Lifs hand > Points towards Bill > Says "Hakai".

He wouldn't try that first since according to you guys his first move is snapping which as I said is slower than hakai

Speed is equalized

aso no, hakai isn't faster than Bill's snap(Bill snaps really quickly actually but that's not my point)

TheArsenal1212 said:
@ProudLearner
Willingness doesn't result in a resistance to transmutation or petrification. It would be a massive NLF to assume so
So your saying Dabura spit and Majin Buu transmutation will work on Beerus. I just don't see it.

SSJ Vegito resisted Transmutation.

SSJ2 Trunks blocks Petrification.

Beerus being a God of Desruction he should be able to countered this with no problem with hakai aura.

That's the logic you are showing to me. That's how dragon ball works.

@paulo

Saying hakai is not needed

Pointing his hand towards Bill is done at the same time as lifting it not a second motion

Bill lifting his hands notably is a second motion

Yeah, saying Hakai is not needed... in the same way Bill lifting his hand isn't needed. Both of them just do so because they want to.

Bill doesn't even need to lift his hand, he can just snap his fingers

Beerus needs to point, so Bill would prob see that as a sign that something is about to happen so he teleports

Also wait bill snapping isn't even how he transmutates it's how he tk's someone his transmutation involved bringing them to him and then moving his arms

Well, there's also Bill Precognition, but I still have no idea what we do with that. Did we ever decide if it is combat applicable or not?

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure it was said to not be applicable
i mean, that was his op precog that was rejected

Bill casually saw something that was about to happen

"Hey!Wanna hear my impression of you in about 3 seconds?"

The real cal howard said:
"Have you seen BoG arc of Super. He has the hakai aura."
What? Hakai wasn't even a concept back in BoG
Google: Beerus aura. Then, compare it to Toppo. They are similar!

Don't care. Not confirmed. Even if it was Bill still snaps and Beerus is severely incapacitated as Beerus is inferior in literally every category sans sheer stats, which doesn't even matter due to regen.

The real cal howard said:
Don't care. Not confirmed. Even if it was Bill still snaps and Beerus is severely incapacitated as Beerus is inferior in literally every category sans sheer stats, which doesn't even matter due to regen.
Literally few episode away Beerus and Champa start fighting and amost destroy everything with their destruction power.

With same color of hakai aura. Here

I am now defending my stand that Beerus is starting out with hakai aura and power.

I know that Bill Cipher will win do to the amount hax.

Come one people, you will let Bill use his haxs to oblivion yet get scared of Beerus hakai becasue he only uses out of character. Let the dude defend himself.

He uses it any time he is willing to kill which in canon was only against Zamasu

He is willing to kill here and thus hakais

it they were ooc Beerus would have a chance at defence

since it's not and both are in character, Bill takes this via using way batter hax in character

Paul Frank said:
He uses it any time he is willing to kill which in canon was only against Zamasu
He is willing to kill here and thus hakais
Yet people are saying that is out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back