• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Tough Pink Puff vs A Tough Pink Fairy

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This may be a stomp...but I had to make this. This fight is too adorably amazing to not do.

Nintendo vs Digimon

Super Tough Pink Puff from Dreamland vs Super Tuff Pink Fairy from the Net Ocean

-SBA

-Speed Equal

-Battle takes place on Popstar

FIGHT!!!!

Kirby: 0

MarineAngemo: 1 (Cal)

Inconclusive: 0

AnimeKirbyH (1)
Marinangemon ex2 collectors card

VT *cough* mindhax *cough* resistance.

Also about Kirby and VT mindhax potency. What is the high end and low end?

We kinda treat those who can manipulate mind and emotions differently tho.

The real cal howard said:
Pink character wins by throwing their love.
So you mean MarineAngemon. ovo I swear if Marine beats Kirby, but Arkadimon ties, I will call shenanigans.

The real cal howard said:
From what I've heard from Saik, empathic manipulation, which this is, is related to mind manipulation, and Kirby resists mind manipulation. It's how Kirby lost to that damn youkai
So he lost to Doremy because Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation are the same? Ooooooor?

Ye. He lost because "Kirby throws his heart" doesn't (or didn't, before we got info on its effectiveness) bypass her mental resistance.

I'll make a thread to make sure.....idk as this is important for the first part of this match.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We kinda treat those who can manipulate mind and emotions differently tho.
depends how, as there are many differences in doing it with magic, fate/plot manipulation, ot forcing a natural instinct to work

I see. I guess it's the same here, idk we change out definitions constantly. How good does Kirby handle Absolute Zero or Petrification?

MarineAngemon Ocean Love
This is how the move looks btw

Absolute Zero: He can't. He dies and becomes a ghost from it.

Petrification: Iirc, he has resistance to that on his profile. Regardless, he turns back from being turned to stone all the time.

What if MarineAngemon freezes the ghost? ovo

Yeah, but has he done so on MA's 3-C level? Also, isn't that just Stone Kirby's powers? I don't think we can treat that as a resistance.

Absolute Zero will work on his Ghost. All Digimon can affect ghost and nonexistent beings with their attacks, including Absolute Zero ones.

That's nothing but Data to a Digimon. Atoms, Souls, Minds are all data to Digimon...wait that blog is not out yet....

TL;DR

Being a ghost doesn't change the potency of a Digimon's technique....

Not really. It's still a level of cold that even Kirby's ghost can't escape from. i.e incapacitation

yeah, but that doesent really have anything to do with absolute zero, because absolute zero does wheat it does because it stops atoms from moving

But the very soul of Kirby (the heroic heart) can be frozen? Its like Kirby has 2 souls or something?

Anyways,good thing Kirby mindhaxes at the start.

Anything soul related gets frozen.

By mindhax you mean throwing that heart? What's stopping him from y'know...dodging? Not to mention future revisions will make that useless but those arent til a day or so....

You'd think those revisions wouldn't affect a Kirby fight...

Back