• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A tall brick wall against a good B O I cleaning robot (1-0-0)

Sooooo...hmm.

what would Jaws do about an enemy that's four centimeters or so tall?

becuase Chibi is really heccing small and I dunno how most people would react to that.

I dunno step on him hahahha

If he did, Chibi is screwed because he's lifting strength pales in comparison to Jaws'

Just occurred to me that Chibi needs a lifting strength upgrade. He's able to break out of the grip of something that can lift a crap ton of furniture. Probably won't help but eh. I'll have to take a look at the final boss fight.

So this is eeeentiwlly Chibi Robo having to spam his Chibi blaster or his plug before Jaws steps on him. Technically he could try to knock Jaws off balance if he tries to step on him though, or maybe still shoot him if his Chibi blaster is out.

Well Jaws won't keep trying to step on him if Chibi avoids it. Eventually he'll try and rip it apart and grab it or slam it etc

Depends. Does jaws have real good pain tolerance? I'm asking because Chibi could keep him at bay with his sonic shots but if his pain tolerance is good enough than Chibi maybhave trouble

Ah

unfortunately he probably powers through Chibi's initial shots and beats him via tolerance and such.

Chibi os really difficult to find a match for

Back