• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rez

He/Him
Archer EMIYA vs Ikki Kurogane

3874371.jpg

images_1.jpeg

-Both 6-C

-Battle takes place at the The Hill of Swords

-Speed equalised

-Both are 20 meters apart

GARCHER:

Skill God:

Incon:

Last edited:
Didn’t Ittou rasetsu only last 1 second tho? The question is could EMIYA defend or copy that?
As long as it's not divine he can copy it and he defend against it with rho aias but if it only lasts for 1 second than Emiya stomps this was a bad matchup it seems

Also question will Ittou rasetsu got speed equalize? If not Ikki kinda stomps cuz I don’t think Rho Aias can deploy fast enough againts it, and if Emiya could copy it it’s basically the match about who’s making the first move

Also question will Ittou rasetsu got speed equalize? If not Ikki kinda stomps cuz I don’t think Rho Aias can deploy fast enough againts it, and if Emiya could copy it it’s basically the match about who’s making the first move
I think it can be done since Archer deployed aias after Cu had thrown the spear and the precog will also help in this case as it will tell him to deploy it as fast as he can

I think it can be done since Archer deployed aias after Cu had thrown the spear and the precog will also help in this case as it will tell him to deploy it as fast as he can
But it’s more effective against thrown weapon right and Aias only cover EMIYA front can Ikki just comes from behind him?

But it’s more effective against thrown weapon right and Aias only cover EMIYA front can Ikki just comes from behind him?
Yes it's more effective against thrown weapons and yes it only covers Archer's front

Can't increase the distance either since Archer can just use caladbolg ii or trace ikki and stomp at that point

Back