• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Superhero Fights a Contract Killer (Timmy One vs Yor Forger) [ON HOLD FOR REVISIONS]

Timmy looks like he has way better abilities/hax, especially with that toon force of his. Leaning Timmy rn

Yor’s AP, enhanced awareness, poison, and fear aura are gonna make things very hard for Timmy. Plus the fact she’s a skilled assassin, this isn’t looking good for him. Besides some special powers like fire and lasers he holds no advantages and acrobatics makes up for that on Yors side.

I’m pretty sure even Loid who soloed Dino and Plumber is stated to be unable to beat Yor so that’s also a feat to take into account. I’m voting Yor Mama

Yor’s AP, enhanced awareness, poison, and fear aura are gonna make things very hard for Timmy. Plus the fact she’s a skilled assassin, this isn’t looking good for him. Besides some special powers like fire and lasers he holds no advantages and acrobatics makes up for that on Yors side.
And Timmy's teleportation + Fire Counter???

That could hold her off but I don’t see how Timmy wins with her superior skill, AP, LS, and wider range of useful abilities. It says her fear manipulation made an assassins fighting ability worse so that too, also instinctive reaction could help with a teleport

That could hold her off but I don’t see how Timmy wins with her superior skill, AP, LS, and wider range of useful abilities
Skill is arguable as Timmy stomped higher ranking criminals from the SACS who all have years of experience bottom line.

LS doesn't count for much against ranged fighters with means of directly countering physical attacks.

Abilities is also arguable due to Timmy's laser vision being hot enough to immediately melt metal, and Fire Counter's teleportation is thought-based.

That could hold her off but I don’t see how Timmy wins with her superior skill, AP, LS, and wider range of useful abilities. It says her fear manipulation made an assassins fighting ability worse so that too, also instinctive reaction could help with a teleport
AP won’t matter if Timmy has far superior range and equalized speed. Yor’s AP here isn’t enough to oneshot timmy either, so he won’t be out of the fight immediately if he gets hit. Yor also doesn’t have any experience dealing with what would be considered supernatural in her world because of Timmy’s laser vision, Fire Manipulation and Teleportation.

Skill is arguable as Timmy stomped higher ranking criminals from the SACS who all have years of experience bottom line.
Loid himself would be absolutely murdered by Yor in a direct confrontation and he was plenty of insane skill feats himself. I think this is another Dino and Plumber situation where one side has special abilities while the other edges them in skill and experience
AP won’t matter if Timmy has far superior range and equalized speed. Yor’s AP here isn’t enough to oneshot timmy either, so he won’t be out of the fight immediately if he gets hit. Yor also doesn’t have any experience dealing with what would be considered supernatural in her world because of Timmy’s laser vision, Fire Manipulation and Teleportation.
The starting distance is 10 meters so he’s gonna have to try hard to maintain that distance without dying. As for AP Yor has poison and can aim for vitals if the advantage isn’t enough to score a win. And yeah the supernatural powers thing is Timmy’s saving Grace but I don’t think it’s the end all be all, she can outmaneuver

Loid himself would be absolutely murdered by Yor in a direct confrontation and he was plenty of insane skill feats himself. I think this is another Dino and Plumber situation where one side has special abilities while the other edges them in skill and experience

The starting distance is 10 meters so he’s gonna have to try hard to maintain that distance without dying. As for AP Yor has poison and can aim for vitals if the advantage isn’t enough to score a win. And yeah the supernatural powers thing is Timmy’s saving Grace but I don’t think it’s the end all be all
You’re right, but if Timmy did manage to get further apart, which he probably could since he has teleportation abilities, then Yor will have to sweat harder than a league of legends player to close it again, otherwise she’ll get incinerated or melted by jimmy’s powers. And Jimmy could always just teleport away again. (Idk if jimmys teleportation has limitations, if it does please correct me @LeoEpicGamer8910)

Ok, so we kinda got a problem. Stick Gang is getting it's biggest rework ever, which may take months at least.

Back