• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yor Briar (Spy X Family) VS Suchan Jang (Jungle Juice) (0-0-7) (Grace)

Alternate Title: The Thorn Princess Fights A Dragonfly

Yor is sent out by Garden in order to capture a strange human dragonfly hybrid that have been found in security cameras.
I hope this isn't a stomp...

Rules:
  • Speed is Equalized.
  • Fight takes place at a forest.
  • Neither have prior knowledge.
  • Both start 30 meters from each other.
  • Suchan's Beginning to Pet Shop Encounter Key is Used.
  • Suchan starts with his reading glasses and has access to his chainsaw.
  • Suchan scales to 1.43 megajoules with glasses, 2.88 megajoules with Hare Coursing, 6.23 megajoules with Hunting Rifle, 11.64 megajoules with his chainsaw.
  • Yor scales to 5.85 megajoules.

"That's why I won't give up this fight!": 0
"I'm not... I'm not a monster!": 0
"I am inevitable" (Inconclusive): 7

yor-forger-spy-x-family-hd-phone-wallpaper-y-preview-13.jpg
32e3e2b14a025df707f39d8242f6337e017e5162.pnj

Last edited:
Ma Boi Suchan hell yeah. That said he's a 2hu and smash player so he doesn't like getting hit usually so he had a way to avoid the poison. The sheer number of stat amps for both strength and speed alongside AP makes me confident that he's gonna smash Yor (and not the way Vel wants).

The sheer number of stat amps for both strength and speed
For AP, the stat amps aren't really much tbh (and his chainsaw doesn't count as a stat amp)
For Speed, Suchan starts with his eyeglasses so they are both Subsonic+ since speed is equalized. Hare Coursing's Speed Amp is only 1.42x his speed with glasses. While Suchan's Hunting Rifle Speed gives him a 2x speed amp from his eyeglasses speed, this will restrict his movement and will only allow him to go on a straight line.

Oh, it was on his other keys that allow him to blitz-stomp the opponent
Yeah, i think she can avoided it with her IR just fine, what else he can do?
He has Enhanced Vision which gives him the vision of a dragonfly and Analytical Prediction which allows him to see the movements of his prey.

He has Enhanced Vision which gives him the vision of a dragonfly and Analytical Prediction which allows him to see the movements of his prey.
Thats fair but he still need to rely on something because he can't just predict forever and Yor still has the skill advantage here, she can just exploit this for her own advantage too

Yeah, my point still remain stand, and on top of that she has enhanced awareness and extraordinary perception, while it's going to be difficult due of his analytical prediction, she can still keep up with him

Yeah, my point still remain stand, and on top of that she has enhanced awareness and extraordinary perception, while it's going to be difficult due of his analytical prediction, she can still keep up with him
Yor's gonna have a really hard time trying to hit Suchan since he usually spams flight.

Suchan can just use hare coursing
Not that going to affect much here if you ask me
Even more of a reason for Suchan to abuse flight as much as he can
Doubt that even with the flight abuse, she can still deal with it
I should also note out that if Suchan were to turn into his "Runaway State", he's probably gonna run away since Yor isn't a bug lady.
Yor win then because that basically "surrender and leave" unless i'm mistaken

I still think that the initial blow with a chainsaw + repeated speed amps should be enough since even Yor would really struggle after being hit by that. If I recall even Suchan can semi adapt (not as well as Yor mind you) cause he fought an enemy that had everything but speed advantage against him. Not that it's like the big I win

But this is more like he just barely wins it for me. I see Vel's points but that's if she's able to completely dodge the first blow from a sudden speed amp and that first hit is gonna sting a lot.

Gonna vote Suchan.

I still think that the initial blow with a chainsaw + repeated speed amps should be enough since even Yor would really struggle after being hit by that. If I recall even Suchan can semi adapt (not as well as Yor mind you) cause he fought an enemy that had everything but speed advantage against him. Not that it's like the big I win

But this is more like he just barely wins it for me. I see Vel's points but that's if she's able to completely dodge the first blow from a sudden speed amp and that first hit is gonna sting a lot.

Gonna vote Suchan.
Vote Counted

@Cimafranca133 I can't believe you made a Jungle Juice fight and didn't ping me
This depends on who can get the first hit in-

The chainsaw being "Wall level+" means that one swing with it dismembers a guy who can take several Wall level+ attacks to the face- one hit to the torso/head means that Yor's down, although just a deep cut or even a lost limb gives her a very good opportunity to retaliate. If she can carry a bullet in her butt for over a day then she can prolly fight with a missing arm

Yor however has needles with more than enough AP to pierce Suchan, with them having poison strong enough to kill an elephant- one sting means that Suchan's down, although he can block with the chainsaw (which he has done before)

Yor's got Enhanced Awareness let's her know when she's being watched, and Suchan has 360-Degree Enhanced Vision which lets him do the same, although since it's reliant on glints of light if this is at night then Suchan's at a disadvantage

Suchan's Analytical Prediction even without Dragon Vision is good enough for him to fly straight through clusters of projectiles based on the momentary opening of gaps, but Yor's Instinctive Reaction + ability to detect malice is means that isn't enough to a guarantee a hit, although Suchan's gotten the jump on someone who could smell him coming before.

Suchan doesn't open with Hare Coursing, at least one or two hits are exchanged before he pulls it out although if there's talking during the fight involved then it gets delayed for script reasons, and uses Hunting Rifle after he's used Hare Coursing, if Hare Coursing alone didn't end the fight.

In summary-

If it's a direct hit then Yor's screwed and Suchan wins

If it's a miss then Suchan's screwed and Yor wins

If Suchan manages to deeply cut her or take off an arm, then that's the most variable situation. He can block Yor's strikes with the chainsaw, which is more than durable enough to pull it off, but still even one scratch could kill him and she does have a hefty skill advantage...

Voting Inconclusive for this one.

Last edited:
@Cimafranca133 I can't believe you made a Jungle Juice fight and didn't ping me
Listen, I forgot
This depends on who can get the first hit in-

The chainsaw being "Wall level+" means that one swing with it dismembers a guy who can take several Wall level+ attacks to the face- one hit to the torso/head means that Yor's down, although just a deep cut or even a lost limb gives her a very good opportunity to retaliate. If she can carry a bullet in her butt for over a day then she can prolly fight with a missing arm

Yor however has needles with more than enough AP to pierce Suchan, with them having poison strong enough to kill an elephant- one sting means that Suchan's down, although he can block with the chainsaw (which he has done before)

Yor's got Enhanced Awareness let's her know when she's being watched, and Suchan has 360-Degree Enhanced Vision which lets him do the same, although since it's reliant on glints of light if this is at night then Suchan's at a disadvantage

Suchan's Analytical Prediction even without Dragon Vision is good enough for him to fly straight through clusters of projectiles based on the momentary opening of gaps, but Yor's Instinctive Reaction + ability to detect malice is means that isn't enough to a guarantee a hit, although Suchan's gotten the jump on someone who could smell him coming before.

Suchan doesn't open with Hare Coursing, at least one or two hits are exchanged before he pulls it out although if there's talking during the fight involved then it gets delayed for script reasons, and uses Hunting Rifle after he's used Hare Coursing, if Hare Coursing alone didn't end the fight.

In summary-

If it's a direct hit then Yor's screwed and Suchan wins

If it's a miss then Suchan's screwed and Yor wins

If Suchan manages to deeply cut her or take off an arm, then that's the most variable situation. He can block Yor's strikes with the chainsaw, which is more than durable enough to pull it off, but still even one scratch could kill him and she does have a hefty skill advantage...

Voting Inconclusive for this one.
Vote counted

Back