• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat x Change for a Spy x Family

Since I'm bored, why not. I have gather a couple of calculations that we can implement for the characters.

Also, 10/10 Title as always. Don't need to applaud

Calculations

Scaling Wise

Yor Forger​

AP: Since Yor performs the 9-A feat herself, she obviously scales to it

Speed: In terms of speed, Yor would be Hypersonic for scaling far above the Supersonic+ feat. Why? It is because in Chapter 34 when she uses all of her strength, she was able to hit a ball so fast that Fiona, who perform the Supersonic+ feat, didn't notice that she shredded the tennis ball and wonder what had happen. The Supersonic feat serve as a nice supporting feat since while holding back, she could hit a ball supersonically.

Lifting Strength: Should be rated as physically stronger than Fiona since in Chapter 34, Fiona could not overpowered Yor's serve despite Yor holding back. Not to mention, if Loid were to scale to Fiona (I guess I spoiled what I will be doing for Twilight), even he is astounded by Yor's strength in Chapter 59.

Might as well do her Range and Stamina to get it out of the way

Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of Meters with Weaponry (Can throw her golden stiletto-type weapons with precision from a distance a way[Chapter 51])

Stamina: Endured an entire day while having a bullet wound [Chapter 15.1 or Extra Mission 2]. Can break the tip of a katana with her grip and show no pain [Chapter 53]. Is able to stay awake for about three days during the events on the Princess Lorelei

Loid Forger​

AP: Since Loid perform the 9-B Table feat, he scales to it

Speed: In terms of speed, he should scales to the Supersonic+ feat as he was able to keep pace with her during their tennis match against some kids [Chapter 33]. And I suppose that since they underwent the same training as fellow spies in the same organization, they should be at least comparable

Lifting Strength: I suppose that since they underwent the same training as fellow spies in the same organization, they should be at least comparable, making him Class 10. And I guess since they could return serves back and forth in that Tennis game with those kids [Chapter 32 & 33], their strength should be similar.

Writing

Well... I did my best okay

Yor

Attack Potency: Small Building level (Kicks a speeding car horizontally from its original path with enough force that it crashes into and dents a light pole)

Speed: Hypersonic (Can swing so fast that Fiona, who could perform this feat, couldn't perceive her action[REF:Chapter 34]. While holding back, she can hit a tennis ball with enough force that it moves at supersonic speeds. Although Loid could dodge and react to her attacks when she was drunk, he was clearly getting overwhelmed by them[REF:Chapter 6])

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Physically stronger than Fiona, who can do this)

Durability: Small Building level (Comparable to her Attack Power)

Stamina: Endured an entire day while having a bullet wound[REF: Extra Mission 2]. Can break the tip of a katana with her grip and show no pain[REF: Chapter 53]. Is able to stay awake for about three days during the events on the Princess Lorelei[REF:Chapter 44-56]

Range: Standard melee range, Standard Melee Range up to Tens of Meters with Weaponry (Yor has stilettos that she uses in combat. While she can use them in close combat, she is able to throw them with precision even from a far distance[REF:Chapter 51])

Loid

Attack Potency: Wall level (Can fragment a large rectangle table[REF:Chapter 5] with one punch, which requires this much strength)

Speed: Hypersonic (As Westalis's greatest spy, he should be superior to Nightfall, who can perform this feat)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (As Westalis's greatest spy, he should be superior to Nightfall, who can do this)

Durability: Wall level (Comparable to his Attack Power)

Last edited:
Obviously, I agree (as I did the calcs, lmao)

Loid also kept up with Yor's combat speed (Chapter 6)

So maybe Hypersonic wouldn't be absurd imo. Does Fiona have a profile?
In the Anime's iteration of this, it has Loid taking blows from her pretty handily albeit he seemed slightly overpowered and had his guard broken but if this is valid he should scale to her AP too or downscale

Anyways I Agree

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused About the car feat tho, since in the calc I can't seem to find a car in the scans linked

Thread is a nobrainer, fully agreed. We can finaly leave the age of calclesness behind us now thank god

I'm a bit confused About the car feat tho, since in the calc I can't seem to find a car in the scans linked
Really? The car are in the scans or you mean something else

Obviously, I agree (as I did the calcs, lmao)

Loid also kept up with Yor's combat speed (Chapter 6)

So maybe Hypersonic wouldn't be absurd imo. Does Fiona have a profile?
So Hypersonic as well for Loid, correct

But the thread shows majorly no problem with it as there's no contradiction with the manga
I'm confused
Its ultimately staff members that decide the verdict of a thread. And its a verdict based on our site standards of keeping different mediums apart.

She was incredibly drunk; drunk enough to completely lose herself in her "character".
... That's the point? She was taking it seriously.
Him scaling to her speed is also contradicted by this, which was also while she was drunk.
Twilight was very clearly off guard in this instance. Not a fair counter at all.

I still think it's fair to upscale, Fiona couldn't even perceive Yor at full strength, and Twilight is one of the best agents.

Haven’t seen the anime but in the manga, he was certain she was going to kill him with her attacks. And then in Chapter 35, she was able to knock him out with a single direct kick. Not to mention, even he is astounded by her strength in Chapter 59
Even Anya agrees Yor is far, far stronger than Loid.
N8Y8ExC.jpg

Alcohol impairs one's motor functions significantly.
That's not a given, and clearly not the case for Yor, as she does not have any significant loss in balance, and an overall resistance to some ill effects of intoxication. Alcohol might affect your precision and overall finesse, but it also increases your aggression and adrenaline by a lot, so you're actually stronger when you're drunk (depending on your personality trait).

Yor's skills, motion, and martial arts are clearly not affected by the alcohol.
He was not. In that instance, he was actively probing Yor. There is nothing suggesting he was off his rockers.
Actively doing X, does not correlate to how "on guard" someone is.
Yes, he was off guard. He was in the midst of his words, no intention to fight, or expectation to be attacked. This is even highlighted by the fact Loid claims he "was wrong" after being kicked, alluding to the idea that he was clearly not expecting a kick whatsoever, also apologizing for "getting carried away" (This should outright prove that Twilight was not on guard like he'd be in a fight)
It doesn't, it alludes to Loid's Enhanced Awareness, and Yor's Stealth Mastery. It has nothing to do with how one reacts in a fight.
Also, there is this scene, where Yor casually intercepts an attack that Loid had no room to react to.
Do not use the word casually when talking about a scene where we do not know how much effort was put into the action.
You do realize I am not claiming Loid is "as fast as Yor", but "can keep up with her combat speed", right? He still gets overwhelmed in speed eventually.

He should upscale from Fiona, and scale to the same value as Yor, even though Yor is somewhat faster.

Yeah Yor should scale above Loid and Fiona in pure strength alone. Remember, Yor is trained to kill directly, Loid was trained to infiltrate and subjugate. The skillsets required out of both of them should be enough to explain the gap in power.
Oh, no, I am saying Loid should upscale from Fiona in speed because he could somewhat keep up with a serious Yor. Yor is still faster, but Loid would scale to the same value (Mach 5)

Oh, no, I am saying Loid should upscale from Fiona in speed because he could somewhat keep up with a serious Yor. Yor is still faster, but Loid would scale to the same value (Mach 5)
I was more or less explaining why Loid wouldn't scale to Yor in AP. Scaling to speed is fine tho. Loid is > every other spy in Westalis, which would include Fiona. On principle he should be faster.

I was more or less explaining why Loid wouldn't scale to Yor in AP.
May I suggest downscaling then? The value Loid currently scales to should mean Yor can just destroy him with a single attack. But although Loid isn't on par, he can take some hits from her and survive, thus, baseline 9-A would make sense for him.
Scaling to speed is fine tho. Loid is > every other spy in Westalis, which would include Fiona. On principle he should be faster.
I see, I agree with that.

May I suggest downscaling then? The value Loid currently scales to should mean Yor can just destroy him with a single attack. But although Loid isn't on par, he can take some hits from her and survive, thus, baseline 9-A would make sense for him.

I see, I agree with that.
Maybe he'd downscale in durability if not in AP

I think there was a fanbook recently released where the author said that if Yor's physical strength was 100, Loid would be 60-70.

I could be wrong and I don't even know if this site accepts this type of statement.

I think there was a fanbook recently released where the author said that if Yor's physical strength was 100, Loid would be 60-70.

I could be wrong and I don't even know if this site accepts this type of statement.
Yeah, I remember it being stated somewhere before( in the book?) If it direct fight, Yor would stomp Loid but if they allow to use environments, Loid can win.

What is the different between the lowest end and highest end for 9A? Depend on it, I guess it’s okay for Loid to upscale to the 9A feat as well.

So from what I understand, everybody is okay with the rating and stats I have for Yor, though Loid could be adjusted due to being considered as Westali's greatest spy

So how about this for Loid:

Attack Potency: Wall level (Can fragment a large rectangle table[REF:Chapter 5] with one punch, which requires this much strength)

Speed: Hypersonic (As Westalis's greatest spy, he should be superior to Nightfall, who can perform this feat)

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (As Westalis's greatest spy, he should be superior to Nightfall, who can do this)

Durability: Wall level (Comparable to his Attack Power)

Yor's speed could be adjusted to add that she could overwhelm Twilight while drunk:

Speed: Hypersonic (Can swing so fast that Fiona, who could perform this feat, couldn't perceive her action[REF:Chapter 34]. While holding back, she can hit a tennis ball with enough force that it moves at supersonic speeds. Although Loid could dodge and react to her attacks when she was drunk, he was clearly getting overwhelmed by them[REF:Chapter 6])
EDIT: Made the change as GodlyCharmander suggested

Last edited:
So from what I understand, everybody is okay with the rating and stats I have for Yor, though Loid could be adjusted due to being considered as Westali's greatest spy

Yor's speed could be adjusted to add that she could overwhelm Twilight while drunk:
"Supersonically" sounds really weird to me.

"At supersonic speeds" would be better

"Supersonically" sounds really weird to me.

"At supersonic speeds" would be better
With the wording charmander suggested and yes I think this is fine

The OP seems fine though I don't know the verse so can't say much else.

Back