• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Knockoffs (Stickman Hero vs Bekzpaw) [ON HOLD FOR REVISIONS]

Alright more Leaf and with a classic quote to boot. To start Leaf has an almost 5x AP advantage and can amp his own speed greatly with Comet Rush. Though Bekz has her regen and stamina to at least survive any attacks potentially including an explosion. Still I’ll vote Leaf Man, he can counter Bekz plant and energy manip with his own, amp himself, and just nuke her with his attacks of far wider radius

Ummm… The AP value is inaccurate. She fought Amedrizar and was able to damage her (although Bekzpaw needed help from four [five at the very end of the fight] other characters). Amedrizar tore a hole her size through her own ship which survived the 2012 nuclear stockpile at point blank with nothing but a scratch and Jadaclaw said that even the nuclear stockpile at it’s peak (which was 20 gigatons) “wouldn’t have done much more” so it could be argued that she’s higher than the feat she scales to. Also she has resistance to stat amps, but I’m not sure whether it would cover a 5x speed amp or not.

Ok so no Bekzpaw’s resistance won’t be enough to counter it, I've also talked to a few people on the FCOC Discord and... Being 5x faster actually makes this a stomp. This is all my bad, I thought maybe there could be an interesting debate on whether Bekzpaw's resistance would counter it or not. But apparently nope.

Btw I’m confused on what resistance to stat amps means, also when you clarified the abilities Bekz gets from her physiology it wasn’t there

Ok so no Bekzpaw’s resistance won’t be enough to counter it, I've also talked to a few people on the FCOC Discord and... Being 5x faster actually makes this a stomp. This is all my bad, I thought maybe there could be an interesting debate on whether Bekzpaw's resistance would counter it or not. But apparently nope.
How come? You need to be 8x faster for a speed blitz, and while Comet Rush is a 15x amp, it's a last-resort.

Ummm… The AP value is inaccurate. She fought Amedrizar and was able to damage her (although Bekzpaw needed help from four [five at the very end of the fight] other characters). Amedrizar tore a hole her size through her own ship which survived the 2012 nuclear stockpile at point blank with nothing but a scratch and Jadaclaw said that even the nuclear stockpile at it’s peak (which was 20 gigatons) “wouldn’t have done much more” so it could be argued that she’s higher than the feat she scales to. Also she has resistance to stat amps, but I’m not sure whether it would cover a 5x speed amp or not.
I need a link for the AP...

Now that is much more viable. Let’s change the match to that. They’re both the main characters of their stories, protective of those they care about (especially since Bekzpaw’s family is dead) and funnily enough, I was inspired by Man of Steel to write New Life because I actually didn’t like that movie. Stickman Hero’s design is based on Superman. So yeah his design’s and Bekzpaw’s backstory are based on Superman’s.

Now that is much more viable. Let’s change the match to that. They’re both the main characters of their stories, protective of those they care about (especially since Bekzpaw’s family is dead) and funnily enough, I was inspired by Man of Steel to write New Life because I actually didn’t like that movie. Stickman Hero’s design is based on Superman. So yeah his design’s and Bekzpaw’s backstory are based on Superman’s.
Done.

SMH starts with using Flame Body to amp fire attacks by 1.5x and travel speed by 2x, and will then use Fire Barrage.

Bekzpaw doesn’t really start with anything, she just does whatever is the best strategy. But of course she doesn’t know all of his powers and abilities at first. How skilled is he in combat? Each attack she lands has individually has a 6% chance of infecting with Exos which just death haxes the opponent in 100 seconds and a 3% chance of completely paralyzing the opponent so there’s those I guess.

Bekzpaw doesn’t really start with anything, she just does whatever is the best strategy. But of course she doesn’t know all of his powers and abilities at first. How skilled is he in combat? Each attack she lands has individually has a 6% chance of infecting with Exos which just death haxes the opponent in 100 seconds and a 3% chance of completely paralyzing the opponent so there’s those I guess.
Stickman Hero trained under a master martial artist for one year, and has two years experience fighting supervillains in this key.

Bekzpaw was trained by a sensei who was good enough to train her for only one year in order for her to be on par with typical Animazians who have trained from 13-18 in combat. Those Animazians know a variety of techniques that can be seen in many different martial arts and fighting systems such as Jujutsu, Taekwondo, Boxing, Krav Maga, Wrestling, etc and these are the kind of feats they're capable of.

Bekzpaw was trained by a sensei who was good enough to train her for only one year in order for her to be on par with typical Animazians who have trained from 13-18 in combat. Those Animazians know a variety of techniques that can be seen in many different martial arts and fighting systems such as Jujutsu, Taekwondo, Boxing, Krav Maga, Wrestling, etc and these are the kind of feats they're capable of.
SMH doesn't typically go hand-to-hand unless he knows he can get a sneak attack off. He'd start with keeping his distance and using fire attacks.

Ok, so we kinda got a problem. Stick Gang is getting it's biggest rework ever, which may take months at least.

Back