• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A stickman fights a literal ball of fire.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So far, Firey is the only BFDI character on this site to not get into a fight yet, so lets let that happen.

Story
Alfa walked across a field, having thoughts of suffrage. Suddenly, a ball of fire came and walked up to him.

Firey: Hey. What is with the sword?

Alfa never answered, as he just continued walking to the point he was nearing the place of the competition. Firey then gasped as he thought he was going to kill someone, so he stood his guard by running up to him and attempting a punch, only for the green stickman to notice the BFDI contestant and block it with his sword.

Alfa: Leave me alone.

Firey: I will not risk in having you kill my friends!

Firey then brought his fists up, as Alfa sees this thinking that he is willing to fight.

Alfa: Don't say I didn't warn you when you go to hell.

Both got into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both start 10 meters away from each other, and Firey has access to a spaceship and his Recovery Center+is bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Suffer: 3 (Unoriginal Memes, Buttersamuri, Jimboydejuan12)

Underrated Fire:

Inconclusive:

I'm going to have to give it to Alfa.

He's around 1.6 times stronger (42 megatons VS 26 megatons) and he's way more skilled. I don't see any hax on FIrey's profile that would make up for the AP and skill gap.

Resurrection is useful, but I still think Alfa would have the advantage when it came to fighting. What also helps is that Alfa doesn't try to kill anyone, so the Recovery Center might not even come into play.

Theoretically, it may be possible for Firey to escape Incapacitation through killing himself and letting his Recovery Center revive him. True, that is OoC for Firey, but he is bloodlusted, of course. Probably like punching himself to death or suffocating himself in some way. But thats just a theory.

How skilled is Firey? Because Alfa is insanely skilled and has a fought a HUGE variety of very different opponents that are all capable of very different things.

Back