• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming this isn't Low 2-C Kars, since the version of him isn't specified and Low 2-C would be a stomp, only thing useful kars has is time stop, everything else gets resisted.

Though again depends if you use the version that has time stop, idk what version of kars is being used here, but sba would say it's the strongest version of him which is Low 2-C, in which case this is a stomp.

you should read the profile

Low 2-C is envirronmental destruction and doesn't affect Rimuru unless Kars kills him

If the Low 2-C stuff is over time/environmental destruction, Kars is screwed here then.

Most of his hax gets resisted, while i see no resistance to Rimuru's hax on his profile. Rimuru probably absorbs him.

Precog + info analysis + power mimicry also gives him a big advantage.

ok

1: does Rimuru resist illusions? if no, he can't even see Kars

2: does he resist getting pushed to 3 km away via gravity the instant the fight starts?

3: does he resist Kars spamming BtD to give himself all the time he needs?

4: can he keep up with a constantly accelerating Kars?

1. Everyone who has an ultimate skill resist such things as illusions, unless the illusion is on Zegion's level where it warps reality, it's not working. Also speaking of Zegion's reality warping illusions, Rimuru can do that too if he needs to.

2. Ultimate skill users resist gravity manipulation.

3. Doesn't he have to blow Rimuru up first to do that or something? Kars would have to get past his defense barrier which warps space to do that first.

4. Sort of pointless if Rimuru just decides to use Zegion's ability and just imagines Kars dead or something. Shions fate hax could just say no to that too. Also Rimuru might just coping that ability, given it's gonna take awhile, will give him time to analyze and copy it.

1: ok

2: ok

3: he can spam it on a D4CU clone and just mvoe out of range of the barrier

4: D4CU has automatic transfer

Celestial Pegasus said:
3. Doesn't he have to blow Rimuru up first to do that or something? Kars would have to get past his defense barrier which warps space to do that first.
Kars can use himself as the target of BtD

Anyone with Extrasensory Perception would be able to perceive stands as stands are manifestations of Willpower that emits energy

Lancer45Man said:
Anyone with Extrasensory Perception would be able to perceive stands as stands are manifestations of Willpower that emits energy
I also agree.

Anything stopping Kars from copying Rimiru's abilities?

I mean, Kars will know how Rimuru's abilities work the moment he casts them. Plus, he can rewimd time for himself, giving him prep time before the match begins.

Also, does Rimuru have multiversal+ range to snipe D4CU?

This is 6A Rimuru his Range is only Hundred of kilometers, and "Ultimate skill User Can analyze their opponents and their abilities just by seeing them", IC Rimuru is Absorption and he will make the best strategy based on his analysis

Sir Ovens said:
I mean, Kars will know how Rimuru's abilities work the moment he casts them. Plus, he can rewimd time for himself, giving him prep time before the match begins.
Rimuru is always Keep his card secret thats why he choose to not spamming his nonsense hax, and Ultimate Skill User Resis Info analysis and if that doesnt work they will send false information abaout themselves

Absorption isn't going to work as even canon Kars resists that. Also, Rimuru has no answer to D4CU spamming Kars from infinite other worlds to keep coming back and fighting.

Kars can also copy and adapt to Rimuru's abilities to boot, unless I'm missing something.

Ah, it's all coming back to me now.

What about power stealing using Stand discs?

I mean, there are other ways Kars can take Rimuru's powers. Whitesnake allows him to take Rimuru's powers physically in the form of a Stand disc. This is something that I'm pretty sure is unique to the JoJo universe, so it's most definitely going to work on Rimuru at least on the first time. Plus, Rimuru can't have more than one Stand. Dio, who drank the blood of Kars and should by all means be an Ultimate Lifeform like Kars, exploded upon having another Stand disc inserted into him.

What form of power stealing tho? Like, Kars literally pulls out your powers in the form of a physical disc.

Also, I just saw that Rimuru has both Low-Godly and Mid-Godly regen on the same tab. Is that supposed to be normal?

>tfw none of us has read the jorge joestar novel and we're still arguing for kars

>also no one here knows the novel now since they're all inactive in this wiki

I've taken part in my fair share of Novel Kars threads both of the VS and content revision variety. My knowledge on the character is arguably better than most of the canon characters.

Granted, if I ever find the time, I will read Jorge Joestar in it's entierity just to be more credible.

Taking part in Novel Kars threads isn't enough actually. You need to be like Kars, you need to u n d e r s t a n d the novel, also gives an advantage since you can post excerpts from the book as proof.

Right now, I'm not voting on this, I don't even know Rimuru either.

I've seen the scans. I have the doc on my computer. Just can't post them since I'm on mobile most of the time. Also the Kars revision thread basically spammed all the scans already. You can look through it and know just about everything Kars can do because we were basically looking at him from under a microscope at that point.

Back