• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kars' only real chance is somehow either take Regenerator or Food Chain to get rid of Rimuru's Mid-Godly

Sir Ovens said:
What form of power stealing tho? Like, Kars literally pulls out your powers in the form of a physical disc.
Also, I just saw that Rimuru has both Low-Godly and Mid-Godly regen on the same tab. Is that supposed to be normal?
This guy who stole Ultimate Skill that given by God cannot steal this slime skill

• Avarice King Mammo An ultimate skill ability specialized in depriving. It can be used to steal his opponents souls, life, energy even their minds by re-writing the information in their soul.

this skill cannot do anything even to 6A Rimuru
MId Godly Come from his subordinates skill

GLHF22 said:
Sir Ovens said:
What form of power stealing tho? Like, Kars literally pulls out your powers in the form of a physical disc.
Also, I just saw that Rimuru has both Low-Godly and Mid-Godly regen on the same tab. Is that supposed to be normal?
This guy who stole Ultimate Skill that given by God cannot steal this slime skill
MId Godly Come from his subordinates skill
No, we're using Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru, the one that recently summoned Diablo

GLHF22 said:
OpMasada said:
No, we're using Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru, the one that recently summoned Diablo
Yes, Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru has an Army called black numbers
Yes, but i'm saying we're using the rimuru that had just ascended into a demon lord, he doesn't have Turn Null and stuff like that. Only Gluttonous King Beelzebub and Raphael.

OpMasada said:
GLHF22 said:
OpMasada said:
Yes, but i'm saying we're using the rimuru that had just ascended into a demon lord, he doesn't have Turn Null and stuff like that. Only Gluttonous King Beelzebub and Raphael.
Yes, I Know That, but when he faced Eastern empire he still an awakened Demon Lord

GLHF22 said:
OpMasada said:
GLHF22 said:
OpMasada said:
Yes, I Know That, but when he faced Eastern empire he still an awakened Demon Lord
We seperate his eating of Veldora into another Key called "Pseudo True Dragon"

Sir Ovens said:
I've seen the scans. I have the doc on my computer. Just can't post them since I'm on mobile most of the time. Also the Kars revision thread basically spammed all the scans already. You can look through it and know just about everything Kars can do because we were basically looking at him from under a microscope at that point.
´╝£´╝£Solution. Skills engraved upon the soul can neither be separated nor destroyed.´╝×´╝× Quote from WN.

How powerful is his ability removal?

OpMasada said:
GLHF22 said:
OpMasada said:
GLHF22 said:
OpMasada said:
We seperate his eating of Veldora into another Key called "Pseudo True Dragon"
Before He Ate Veldora He already has black numbers dude

What the hell does black numbers have to do with turn null?

EDIT: I re-read your now edited posted and know what you're talking about.

I don't think Rimurur's resistence to anaylitics is good enought to resist Kars's copy

His understanding works on a conceptual level if i remember correctly

Lancer45Man said:
I've never seen his Understanding work on Conceptual Level at all. I haven't even seen any arguments or proof for Kars copying Type 2, 3,or 4 Concepts
Thats not what hes referring to

Understandimg works when Kars encounters a new or foreign concept

Understandimg works when Kars encounters a new or foreign concept

And I'm asking this. When has Kars shown to Copy Concepts or at a Conceptual Level???

And I'm asking this. When has Kars shown to Copy Concepts or at a Conceptual Level???

Most likely not

Copying concepts isnt even a thing

Which brings me to my initial stance, Kars hasn't done anything such as copying Conceptual stuffs or at a Conceptual Level. So he ain't doing nothing against someone who has good resistances to Info Analysis+Power Mimicry+Stealing

Lancer45Man said:
Which brings me to my initial stance, Kars hasn't done anything such as copying Conceptual stuffs or at a Conceptual Level. So he ain't doing nothing against someone who has good resistances to Info Analysis+Power Mimicry+Stealing
Wait what?

That was your point?

Thats complerely irrelevant

How is it irrelevant? People claim he can copy at Conceptual Level but no proof. How is that helping against Rimuru when he resists Power Mimicry and Info Analysis???

Overlord775 said:
@Lancer

Kars understood the concept of sand and created a stand out of it
That's Basic Power Mimicry considering stands are just manifestations of Willpower, not any Abstract Being. Was there any Statements that he "Copied the Concept" of Stands??? If so, provide them.

That's Basic Power Mimicry considering stands are just manifestations of Willpower, not any Abstract Being. Was there any Statements that he "Copied the Concept" of Stands??? If so, provide them.

Copying a literal concept isnt a thing

Hold on, I'm looking through the scans from old revision threads.

But for now I'll just say that it's not the "concept" of sand he copied. He understood what Dune was and he just kinda made his own version because he could.

Also Dune isn't a Stand, just to be clear. In case anyone asks if Kars can only copy Stands.

Just look at FC/OC to see how far people will go to make new hax.

Sir Ovens said:
Just look at FC/OC to see how far people will go to make new hax.
I don't think you saw my reply to you, so reinterating:

´╝£´╝£Solution. Skills engraved upon the soul can neither be separated nor destroyed.´╝×´╝×

Quote from WN

How powerful is his ability removal?

If his ability is engraved onto his soul, and he's resistant to soul manip, then Kars can't remove it I guess.

All that's left is time stop and paradoxing, but Rimuru is resistant to existence erasure so that won't work.

But Rimuru still won't be able to catch up to the pink cat man floating through infinite timelines throwing Kars back into the fight.

He Uses Whitesnake. Who has to punch you and when he punches you, your soul and powers come out of your head as Discs

Maybe from a scientific standpoint, but this is fiction and authors don't know science, so even if true scientifically it likely wouldn't in this verse.

Lancer45Man said:
He Uses Whitesnake. Who has to punch you and when he punches you, your soul and powers come out of your head as Discs
He is resistant to soul manip.

Also, he has to punch? Would whitesnake get pass his barriers that warp space?

Back