• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Smallish Touhou CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a problem with Reimu having Conceptual Manipulation by her own. She consistently showed affecting boundaries such as the ones in the Netherworld, and even some of her SCs are related to the borders. There is also some other Youkai-related things, but that's spoiler.
Also I don't agree with separating boundaries between categories, as they are intrinsically the same thing, and there isn't really any canonic separation of this.
I read the context too, it's yukari who weakened it, not yuyuko, here and here
This seems more to be referring about who is now managing the border between worlds, instead of who was the original cause of it to be weakened. That also has sense with Yuyuko originally asking Yukari for restore the boundary, it's just logical that she now adjudicated the role to watch over that.

I don't see a problem with Reimu having Conceptual Manipulation by her own. She consistently showed affecting boundaries such as the ones in the Netherworld, and even some of her SCs are related to the borders. There is also some other Youkai-related things, but that's spoiler.
Also I don't agree with separating boundaries between categories, as they are intrinsically the same thing, and there isn't really any canonic separation of this.

I don't have a real problem regarding base conceptual manipulation for reimu, but it'd be conceptual destruction or creation. The examples you used aren't necessarily heading towards that idea. I'll PM you later what I'm thinking of using.

No offense, but could we please try to just get the stuff in this thread approved rather than just adding new shit to debate? I usually wouldn't mind but at this point it really seems like conceptual manipulation for Yuyuko and base Reimu should be it's own CRT at this point.

No offense, but could we please try to just get the stuff in this thread approved rather than just adding new shit to debate? I usually wouldn't mind but at this point it really seems like conceptual manipulation for Yuyuko and base Reimu should be it's own CRT at this point.
Alright then.

Bump
Don't want this thread to take precedence over the canonicity CRT going on right now so hopefully this can get approved pretty soon

Can some experienced members here check to see that the edits were appropriately applied first please, and make corrections if necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back