• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking back the Mind Stone (Zamasu + Conton City Hero CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you erase someone across history mean you erase the fundamental part that made up his existence, which is all of his past, present and future. His past self which is a basic existence that leading to what his present self currently are, and what he will become in the future which is his future. It is like a slightly watered down version of plot/narrative erasure

The argument for High-Godly Regeneration boils down to, "Zamasu was removed from history and erased across all eras -- past, present, and future -- which is a fundamental part of his existence, and in Heroes and Xenoverse 2, he recovered from this." That is wrong, and the above blog proves why this is wrong.

Also, one thing to note, there are multiple versions of Zamasu in Xenoverse 2; the mentor Zamasu, the Zamasu in the DLC "Future" Trunks Saga, the Zamasu in the Infinite History Saga, and the Zamases in the Parallel Missions and Time Rifts are all alternate versions of each other.

Back to Mid-Godly you go!!!

squoop-squidward.gif

Apart from the thread being done out of spite, this argument is literally just 3-A Zen'o, so I'm 100% sure that a mod will close it before it goes anywhere.

The universes (all 12 bubbles) are still histories/timelines in Heroes btw, so the argument falls apart pretty much instantly. Even if you argue that the higher flow of time/history wasn't destroyed (the ones which contains the universes) , the universes's ones did, which is still an historical EE, and thus would still end up as Zamasu having High Godly regen.

To downgrade Zamasu you'd need to argue 3-A for the size of the 12 universes (every single universe is Low 2-C), so good luck with that.

Last edited:
Real quick, before I write anything, explain to me what a "historical Existence Erasure" is.
Y'know, just so I can cross-examine that and the one in the OP.
Historical existence erasure is getting erased across history, having your past, present and future erased.
which what happened in heroes and XV, each universe is a timeline/history on its own, contained in a bigger timeline. In xv zamasu managed to fuse with the fabric of Cosmos of U7, essentially becoming it's History/space time, then zeno got here, erased the entire future timeline from existence. After that zamasu was able to regen. In order to not consider it a historical level EE, you'd have to prove that universes are 3-A.
so the entire thing is.
1- Universes are space times.
2- Zamasu managed to merge with the fabric of siad space time, becoming history itself.
3- Zeno erased, zamasu, U7 and the whole timeline. Aka erasing the history itself [Including zamasu, which by the way was the history of U7 itself]
4-Thanks to zamasu's regen, he was able to regenerate after having himself, his history and the history of the world erased from existence, which is High godly.

well firstly universe 7 was not addressed as a "history". they said the two universes' histories were merging.
See, time travel in Dragon Ball is weird.

If Zamasu was truly erased across the past, present, and future, then he would no longer exist in any of the other timelines, since every history branches off of one another. However, there is still a history where Zamasu existed in the past, meaning, no, he was not erased historically.

You are lucky this time null-
It seems, according to domino [One of the biggest supporters and most knowledgeable people on xv and heroes. ] has giving me new insight [which I agree with]
note 1: following statements are only for xenoverse 2 zamasu and not heores, according to him and me [kek], zamasu from heroes will remain untouched and his high godly will stay.

There has been new evidence provided by domino [or dominek] that supporters the notion of xenoverse 2 zamasu losing his high godly. The events of super pack 4 couldn't have happened if the universe/timeline was destroyed, as we are able to even time travel back to it, supporting that it was only erased spatially [Despite the universes being timelines/space times]. As for the destruction of time rings, it doesn't refute it, since they can only grow forwards.
ATTENTION: no, zamasu from heroes wouldn't lose his rating.

You are lucky this time null-
It seems, according to domino [One of the biggest supporters and most knowledgeable people on xv and heroes. ] has giving me new insight [which I agree with]
note 1: following statements are only for xenoverse 2 zamasu and not heores, according to him and me [kek], zamasu from heroes will remain untouched and his high godly will stay.

There has been new evidence provided by domino [or dominek] that supporters the notion of xenoverse 2 zamasu losing his high godly. The events of super pack 4 couldn't have happened if the universe/timeline was destroyed, as we are able to even time travel back to it, supporting that it was only erased spatially [Despite the universes being timelines/space times]. As for the destruction of time rings, it doesn't refute it, since they can only grow forwards.
ATTENTION: no, zamasu from heroes wouldn't lose his rating.
Also, for some reason the edits get reverted..
QRLsHEJ.jpg

Btw, probably the one who edited the page didn't linked the revision link.

Also, I didn't remember it being decided to apply High-Godly, and the justification given in his profile page did not make any sense, so I thought that the new member (that I did not recognise) who added it to his profile page was likely a vandal.

Also, I didn't remember it being decided to apply High-Godly, and the justification given in his profile page did not make any sense, so I thought that the new member (that I did not recognise) who added it to his profile page was likely a vandal.
You literally opened the pages, Ant
I strongly agree with this. Given that everybody that Zamasu encountered remembered him afterwards, he logically cannot have had his entire personal timeline erased.
Zamasu has Acausality.

Last edited:
You literally opened the pages, Ant.
Yes, but I thought that a new member took advantage to make unauthorised changes. It has happened several times before.
Zamasu has Acausality.
It doesn't matter. If his entire personal history, rather than just his body and soul, were erased, other people still wouldn't remember him, and all of their memories were entirely unaffected. We need concrete proof before we give him such a very extreme statistic.

It doesn't matter. If his entire personal history, rather than just his body and soul, were erased, other people still wouldn't remember him, and all of their memories were entirely unaffected. We need concrete proof before we give him such a very extreme statistic.
That's a time paradox, which is what Acausality is supposed to counter

With your logic Zamasu should just be stuck in an infinite loop of him getting erased and regenerating. But he isn't, since he's immune to time Paradoxes.

Your argument can be made even with a normal EE.

That's a time paradox, which is what Acausality is supposed to counter

With your logic Zamasu should just be stuck in an infinite loop of him getting erased and regenerating. But he isn't, since he's immune to time Paradoxes.

Your argument can be made even with a normal EE.
That seems like fanon rationalisations that do not apply to the actual story to me.

So what exactly is the evidence for him being completely erased, including all of his history anyway? The justifications so far seem extremely unreliable.

@AKM sama @DarkDragonMedeus

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Let me recap quickly why heroes zamasu has high godly regen [could've read my thread before agreeing but whatever.]
small recap : Universes in heroes and xenoverse are considered timelines/space times, zamasu fused with the universe [and its space time/timeline] essentially becoming the worlds history/timeline, he got erased along the universe, thus him, his history and the history of the world iself is gone, he regened from it which is a high godly regen feat.
If You argue that zamasu doesn't have acausality , then he shouldn't exist , which means he regened from a paradox that made him nonexisten across the time stream, which also the definition of high godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back