• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Shapeshifting Master of Darkness fights a Foolish Black and Blue Dragon

Aku

vs

Acnologia

Arena: A large uninhabited tropical island, with both starting off 30 meters from each other

Rules:

In-character

Speed equalized

6-B for both

To the death. No BFRs.
Fairy tail 528 acnologia dragon version by voltzix-db44x2m-1-
Aku by bioniclefusion-db54qhk-1-

Shouldn't that gap (at least 8 teratons vs 100 teratons) allow vaporisation which is beyond Aku's regenerative ability? Just saying, not voting, yet

^intangibilty wont allow Acnologia to hit the dude, regen wouldn't be a problem, but like this...

I mean, Acno can probably eat Aku's less haxxed attacks with no issue given the strength gap to replenish his stamina, while unable to hit Aku because Intangibility and Regen...

beats me, I haven't finished Samurai Jack. But from what I've seen of Aku, in direct combat he usually used those less haxxed powers first, along sizeshifting, shapeshifting, intangibility and elasticity

Well, someone who knows him should explain if he can ignore durabilty otherwise he ain't hurting Acnolgoia any time soon ethier.

Also, the OP doesn't seem to like Acnologia and FT considering the names lol

Blanked said:
Well, someone who knows him should explain if he can ignore durabilty otherwise he ain't hurting Acnolgoia any time soon ethier.

Also, the OP doesn't seem to like Acnologia and FT considering the names lol </div>

Travel back in time to paradox Acno? BFRing Acno?

Back