• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Lavender Horse faces the Shogun of Sorrow (Grace)

Twilight Sparkle: 8
Aku: 0

Twilight Sparkle faces off against Aku of Samurai Jack, after an interdimensional spell gone wrong during practice lands the Unicorn right into his throne room.

The distance starts at 15 meters. Since the speed difference of 3.56 c vs 0.8 c is only 4.45 times and thus not a speed blitz, speed won't be equalized. Besides, it only applies to her magic and reaction speeds anyway. Both are in character. Twilight is a Unicorn and scales above 5.47 teratons and Aku scales above 8.093, making him 1.47 times stronger. They may be in different tiers, but I've seen bigger power gaps from opponents occupying the same tier, and I'm more hoping Twilight can hax him than she can beat him with concussive blasts. I don't even know if she can do that.

Last edited:
I believe most of his hax is through eye beams. Did it when imprisoning the Viking in crystal and stopping him from aging, when he restored Scaramouche's body, and did it when banishing an alien to the Pit of Hate. Seems to start out using eye beams either to kill or disable. Unsure about reality warping since it's not specified, but he doesn't seem to apply it in combat at all, whether it's against Jack or even against foes strong enough to hurt/trouble him.

Twilight would likely respond with either transfiguration or potentially her failsafe spell to nullify his powers relatively early on in the fight. I think Aku tanked the meteor feat, so she can't really hurt him, regen or not. If she doesn't go for it immediately, she'll be liable to try and hit him with her hax very quickly when she sees him tanking her hits, and it doesn't look like he resists either of what she hits with.

If his hax is with eye beams, then Twi dodges with speed advantage. If Twi realizes she can’t hurt him with simple energy blasts, I agree that she will use her hax to take him out.

Voting Twilight

Dang. I guess Aku won’t have enough time to change tactics and shapeshift then. Or he’ll be to busy laughing off the energy blasts and monologuing his “You can’t harm me for I am Aku!” speech.

“Starswirl the Bearded” FRA

Back