• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a sad attemp to bring Godzilla in Hell back to it's own glorious days

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't dead. He just got sucked into Hell. God himself put him there. So no he wasn't dead. Look I showed you what the writers said. They decide what's true about their comics. LOL Godzilla never died in the comics cuz he gained the "God Immortality" after issue #3. The God Mountain granted him that during his fight with Hell SpaceGodzilla. I honestly don't care what you think. The writers words carry more weight than you opinions. And how you can brush them off is just sheer ignorance. I understand to take their words with a grain of salt but they are starting to be consistant with their words and they haven't said anymore since then. They said yes to God amp Godzilla being multiversal +.

Listen man, I really appreciate the effort, but you're not getting anywhere with these people. You're not wrong at all, your delivery could use work though, but it's very much wasted effort. It's like telling a brick wall to move, ain't gonna happen.

Of course, these things are true and valid in their consistency (and are certainly backed up in a true composite since there's a good number of universal and higher feats throughout the entire series) but of course this isn't going to change the fundamentally flawed cognitive dissonance on this site.

Appreciate the effort though.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Cant kill Godzilla
>The entirety of GoH was about Godzilla being dead and had him dying numerous times in the comic

lol
>>Legitimately wrong.

"Had him dying numerous times" that's actually not even in there. Twice is not numerous even if the first was considered valid and it's not. This is actually just lying.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Listen man, I really appreciate the effort, but you're not getting anywhere with these people. You're not wrong at all, your delivery could use work though, but it's very much wasted effort. It's like telling a brick wall to move, ain't gonna happen.

Of course, these things are true and valid in their consistency (and are certainly backed up in a true composite since there's a good number of universal and higher feats throughout the entire series) but of course this isn't going to change the fundamentally flawed cognitive dissonance on this site.

Appreciate the effort though.
SuperGodzilla Kaiju King, I understand. I just had to get all that off my chest. But feel free to use the links I have to counter back if they keep going. You seem like you can take it from here. I'm done. I have other debates to deal with. People just line up for more. LOL

Yobo Blue, they wouldn't listen or care so what's the point? LOL SuperGodzilla Kaiju King, you can take it from here buddy. I'm heading out. Peace!

Yeah but I have to take SuperGodzilla Kaiju King's words on this one. But if you think so, then hopefully you and SuperGodzilla can try. Anyway, again I'm out-of-here ya'll. Peace!

Tbh, the fact that you guys haven't been banned yet for your badmouthing is kinda a sign that the cognitive dissonance isn't on the wiki's side...

...Espically ironic since I helped with some of the Godzilla ability additions and upgrades over the years.

But good luck on your debates, hopefully the authors won't get pestered too much over your lack of ethics in your attempt to upgrade Godzilla.

Exactly what has been stolen from another wiki @Godzilla King?

What's even being argued at this point? These "this site sucks" comments is just gonna cause trouble.

Chu Minh Duy said:
yeah , this site is too pathetic to look at to this point , even more terrible than OBW at some point
I'm sure nobody's forcing you to look at this site, and write an irrelevant comment. If you don't want to be here, you don't have to. We'd be glad to help you with it, if you want. But as long as you're here, these types of comments aren't gonna help your cause.

If you have any cogent arguments, there are several ways to present your points in a rational manner, and I'm sure they'll be heeded.

SomebodyData said:
Exactly what has been stolen from another wiki @Godzilla King?
The Russian wiki VBW gets its tiering system from. This one I've checked and it's a fair bit older so I would say this holds water.

And allegedly taking information from other vs wikis then slandering them. This I would say is very minor though since the source of these accusations are people I've encountered and deem to actually be stupid.

-However I will admit there's truth to the claims of hypocrisy, VBW hates being called out for mistakes and being trashed as a source, but then does it to others.

AKM sama said:
If you have any cogent arguments, there are several ways to present your points in a rational manner, and I'm sure they'll be heeded.
I've actually tried that approach only to be openly mocked. On this site. And often times the reasons I get in response to questioning decisions come off abrasive, arrogant or lacking in rational points. And considering I've caught people here saying this site is objectively the best one, pointing out its flaws seems to be rational.

Criticism being declared irrelevant is kind of Marxist, don't you think?

Well, people point out it's flaws all the time. It's one of my favorite things to do in fact, kek. But maybe if you reword them it'll be a bit better next time.

And if you've been openly mocked, you could probably reasonably report whoever did so on the Rule Violation thread, so there's that.

Well by now it'd be a bit difficult to find those threads since most were closed down or deleted.

And mods basically don't get in trouble, as far as I've seen, so it seems pointless.

Hence why I say dissonance and don't just insult people or their families or whatever other crap you expect. Some issues are blatant, ignored or get those who point them out banned. Myself included but that one was essentially my fault so I'm not mad about it.

Without giving credit to the older wiki, VBW using the system it currently has would be considered plagiarising which would be stealing in a technical sense

I'm fairly certain we give credit right now, and the creator of the tiering system is a staff here iirc.

Apologies, I just checked and there is now credit given. This wasn't always the case, but I'll concede that point as well as the claims by a certain Miecraft wanker on OBW, whom I REALLY think is mentally challenged given how he debates and then gets mad about it. I never call people here names, I say the site's system is dumb and flawed but this guy...man he just gets on my nerves.

Without giving credit to the older wiki, VBW using the system it currently has would be considered plagiarising which would be stealing in a technical sense

Here literally a quote from the Tiering System page.

"We use a ranking system based on that of the Anime Characters Fight wiki."

So i don't know what you talking about also what Yobo Blue just said DarkLK is a staff of the wiki as well.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Criticism being declared irrelevant is kind of Marxist, don't you think?
Constructive criticism when done politely in a proper way is welcome.

Just making an off-hand comment to say "the site is too pathetic" without giving proper explanation is not criticism. It's just to cause drama. And since it isn't related to the actual discussion of this thread, it is irrelevant here.

As are all the comments that have been made recently. They're all irrelevant to the OP and are derailing the thread from its purpose. Kindly drop this and stick to the actual discussion or I'll be forced to close this thread.

Calm down guys, for stupid reasons this wiki doesn't accept WoG statements, so Goji is just 4-B here, with WoG he is like Low 2-C or 2-A

ZeedKrakenZilla said:
Calm down guys, for stupid reasons this wiki doesn't accept WoG statements, so Goji is just 4-B here, with WoG he is like Low 2-C or 2-A
That's because they are in freaken denial. That's why they won't accept it. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back