• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a sad attemp to bring Godzilla in Hell back to it's own glorious days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chu Minh Duy said:
need me to close this ******* threads ?
Besides a few little jabs thrown around by both Weekly and SuperGodzilla, it's pretty peaceful as of right now so no need to close it.

@ShadowWarrior Well to be fair Weekly didn't tackle this with a proper approach as well. He just posted a gif of a dude smugly eating popcorn. I'm not really justifying SuperGodzilla's comment but I can see how he would feel a bit annoyed at how condescending that was.

@MYHERO This dude has actually had a long history of being rude towards people who disagreed with him regarding Godzilla and was reported for it a couple of times. Just see this thread for example.

With Weekly, I can see why people sometimes get annoyed with him, but overall he isn't a bad guy.

Oh don't worry. I know his history and I tried to help him calm down once. But despite all of his aggressive behaviors, this guy does spit some facts. And I don't meet his Godzilla upgrades, that I am completely neutral on. I mean like certain social subjects, I've seen him ranting them out on Google+ and I have to agree with some of the stuff he has said. When you look past his hostility you will see that this guy is still very genuine and his heart is in the right place at least. Overall I don't think SuperGodzilla is a bad guy, but he just needs to manage his anger a bit better. He kinda reminds me of past Matthew.

I'm just gonna say this about those social topics, I mostly come off as hostile with those because of frustrations caused by whatever made me post about them. Like I got called sexist 25 times and counting because I said Carol Danvers (MCU) has the personality of a cardboard box. Stuff like that actually gets under my skin, I just come onto sites like this for a hobby and to talk about my interests.

So I decided to check the links and found a feat of SpaceGodzilla illuminating the entire universe, that's probably another 4-B feat for Comp Godzilla

I think this thing of 'Evil' and 'Good' is kind of contraditory,I mean everyone in the world has made something 'bad' at least once,But actually this bad thing can be considered good to someone.

Ps:Im not crazy lol.

Yeah,Basically society defines the way something is bad or good,In a Godzilla movie for example,Most people think Godzilla attacks humans for no reason and just wants to destroy everything,This is REALLY wrong.

In my opinion both Gmk and Anime trilogy could have been much better,If i could change something the only thing i would do with Gmk is change Ghidorah and Mothra for Varan and Anguirus,And with Anime Trilogy i would add some flashback scenes from the novels,Like Biollante appearence and Godzilla destroying Gorath.

I mean are the statements contradictory? The arguments for them being contradictory is the fact that they're not stated or implied which to me doesn't make much sense since the story already has minimal dialogue and the stuff explaining what happens isn't allowed because theirs minimal dialogue. The only one I agree with is the fact that it's shown Godzilla didn't actually destroy heaven despite statements saying he did

Yes because nothing even remotely implies anything that is being stated and the questions being asked are done so in such a way as to heavily inflate the feats well beyond anything that is actually shown.

Plus anything above High 5-A is automatically inconsistent as goji was killed by a high 5-A blast in the comic

I mean God Mountain is deliberately called God in Issue 3 so theirs that (but as we know being god won't instantly make you tier 2) and also it was shown that the Hell Bats were unfazed by Godzilla attacking them, only being pushed back so Hellbat Godzilla should be somewhat stronger then base Godzilla, Hellgate Guardian is also was able to stomp Godzilla so he should also be superior to base Godzilla, I don't know maybe Hellbat Godzilla could have Possibly Higher I won't mind that

Since you're here Weekly what do you think about the statement of SpaceGodzilla illuminating the entire universe (though it's obviously an outlier) in the manga?

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes because nothing even remotely implies anything that is being stated and the questions being asked are done so in such a way as to heavily inflate the feats well beyond anything that is actually shown.
Plus anything above High 5-A is automatically inconsistent as goji was killed by a high 5-A blast in the comic
We've been over the first part, you're blatantly wrong here. Plus, not accepting that when other statements are taken without on panel feats makes this hypocritic.

He wasn't. And that would be inconsistent to Godzilla's durability, which is shown being much higher than his AP all the time. The same SpaceGodzilla who helped him nuke the planet couldn't damage him to the point he walked through his massive Corona Beam and blasted him point blank in the face. And even the Hell empowered SpaceGodzilla who threw Godzilla around was unable to kill him. It was established before the comic that Godzilla wasn't killed and he beat SpaceGodzilla outright. How would he possibly get oneshot by an inferior foe? That makes no sense.

So we are just using ONE single calc to define a character tier and ignoring the fact this same character has MANY other feats which can't be calculated at all instead of using WoG for these other feats like we did with IDW Trilogy Goji?

Final Godzilla E said:
So we are just using ONE single calc to define a character tier and ignoring the fact this same character has MANY other feats which can't be calculated at all instead of using WoG for these other feats like we did with IDW Trilogy Goji?
Yeah that about sums it up here.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Final Godzilla E said:
Yeah that about sums it up here.
Basically

A Stoned Orc said:

So, I've taken the liberty of doing this, and drawing distinct oulines around the circumference of the portal and the trajectory of Godzilla's conical blast.

A ridiculously miniscule amount of energy made it into the sphincter-like folds of the pink clouds surrounding the portal, but it's clear that the bulk of the blast is being fired into the mountain, to close off the portal with rubble as opposed to destroying it outright, or Godzilla would have aimed directly at the portal itself. If you think a tiny amount of Godzilla's energy is enough to make a God scream in agony and count as 2-C, but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't immediately obliterate the mountain, or even Hell itself, you've got a very deluded view of Godzilla's power, or the obvious intent behind the blast. God never screams in-comic, his voice is simply cut off when the portal is sealed by the collapsing mountain.

I love Godzilla--I had every movie by six years old, and watched them religiously. Used to pretend to destroy Tokyo in my living room. But this is just wank, supported by an artist's deviantart, with no approval from the writers.

Buddy the writers did confirm he did kill the God Mountain and the writers stated he created infinite universes which makes the God Mountain multiversal + and they stated Godzilla with the amp to be multiversal + level. Killing a being with the ability to create infinite universe would make him multiversal +. The fact you gusy ignore the writers statements proves how much in denial you are. LMFAO https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkfkk_QHnOc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sdg7olqwxjk6

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/14/147508/6058844-idw info (7).jpg

WeeklyBattles said:
When there is no actual evidence or things that directly contradict what is shown, any logical person would deny it, not sure why youre specifically picking on me for using common sense and logic.
Dude the writers confirmed Godzilla did kill the God-Mountain and he is said to be multiversal +. The God Mountain created infinite universes whch makes him multiversal + and Godzilla killed him with that amp and that would make Godzilla with the amp multiversal +. Plus he still had it cuz he was able to regenerate from using the hellspawns. It was stated Godzilla has the "God Immortality" due to the amp he gained from the God Mountain during his battle with Hell SpaceGodzilla. And he kept that amp through out the rest of the comics. As evidenced in the final issue against he Hell God or Guardian whatever you want to call him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkfkk_QHnOc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sdg7olqwxjk6

[https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/6078690-idw info (3).jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/6078690-idw info (3).jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_avatar/14/147508/6058844-idw info (7).jpg]

"Did God create the multiverse or the universe? He rebuilt the Earth? Is God Godzilla = to God? Is God Godzilla closest to Universal level?" I'm not even sure the writer knows what universal level is

"Yes."Poor guy, kinda thinking he just said yes to end the convo.

Also find it funny how God Mountain is different from God from the tweets, but you're arguing that God Mountain was the creator of infinite universes.

SomebodyData said:
"Did God create the multiverse or the universe? He rebuilt the Earth? Is God Godzilla = to God? Is God Godzilla closest to Universal level?" I'm not even sure the writer knows what universal level is"Yes."Poor guy, pretty obvious he just said yes to end the convo.
Also find it funny how God Mountain is different from God from the tweets, but you're arguing that God Mountain was the creator of infinite universes.
He is the creator. God, the father creates the God-Mountain and Hell God. They are both manifestations of him. The God-Montain created infinite universes and was a being of light. Hell God was made to be a being of darkness and to be in conflict with him. They are both equals. Their conflict keeps the multiverse in balance. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkfkk_QHnOc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sdg7olqwxjk6

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...p_iAhUCVt8KHb1BA74QMwhEKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back