• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a sad attemp to bring Godzilla in Hell back to it's own glorious days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if im wrong,But should not we use a statement or theory which is in the Franchise for some character which does not have an confirmed origins,Like SpaceGodzilla Black hole origins?

^I'm pretty sure everyone's been over this. Every. Single. Piece. Of media. Supports. The. Theory. The comics, the games, his actual biography Toho gave through Godzilla VS.

I'm not saying use that to justify yields because it's kind of unquantifiable but denying it at this point is actually idiotic.

Agreed,Which is the sense of downplaying a being which origins is supported by every single Godzilla media to a level which is not even half of what he should actually be.

And for some reason Godzilla VS SpaceG is accepted as Star Level,But the one from Heisei which origins is basically confirmed and is even showed in the movie is not.

Unknown characters are characters like Darwin which never have a solid power and are ever changing? If yes so i know im really wrong in this.

AguilaR101 said:
That's not a remotely good enough reason to change the rating to unknown, at best he gets "At least High 5-A, likely higher"
That's really a low end cause GiH scales to literally all previous IDW versions including HCW who's got a few broken feats

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
AguilaR101 said:
That's not a remotely good enough reason to change the rating to unknown, at best he gets "At least High 5-A, likely higher"
That's really a low end cause GiH scales to literally all previous IDW versions including HCW who's got a few broken feats
Is this confirmed? I thought he was from a completely different universe.

It's stated before you read the 3rd issue of the comic that it's the greatest battle he ever had. So that's pretty much saying everything else was inferior, regardless of continuities.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
It's stated before you read the 3rd issue of the comic that it's the greatest battle he ever had. So that's pretty much saying everything else was inferior, regardless of continuities.
Is not this vague?

Perhaps, but considering there's HEAVY implications Godzilla's become universal through the comic and supporting material as well as massively above that through WoG (he'd be High 2A through those if you're curious), I'd say it's a fair claim.

It's mostly your circular argumentation that bothers me. Point A isn't accepted because of point B being less concrete. Point B is less concrete because point C is lacking evidence. And any evidence for point C is dismissed because it's not relevant to point A. It's really just ad naseum and kind of annoying when I (and others) put in effort to find scans and such things and don't even get valid depth upon reasoning for the denial of the scans.

When there is no actual evidence or things that directly contradict what is shown, any logical person would deny it, not sure why youre specifically picking on me for using common sense and logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back