• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a rabbit tries to destroy the earth , kaguya vs gaea

Gaea power nulls and GG. Or absorbs her. Either one works.

Transmutation, also.

Kaguya isn't Calypso. Judging from what I was told, Gaea should have absolutely no trouble transmuting a normal-sized being like her.

EDIT: Dammit Cal.

Yeah.... Gaea's a lot more Gung Ho with her hax as well, right?

As well, I believe it was said that Gaea can basically activate her hax with a thought. Kaguya at the very least needs a hand movement for her attacks, IIRC.

Kaguya literally standing on the Earth in this match (unless the OP puts her on the Moon or something) won't be doing her any favors, either.

Yeah, Kaguya gets pwn'd. Real question is whether or not this is a stomp.

Assuming she immediatly decides to BFR herself. Which, is unlikely, especially considering she could probably just instantly get absorbed like Artemis.

She doesn't even get to move to that other dimension before Gaea transmutes, absorbs, powernulls, etc. her to hell and back. Battle starts the two characters within range of each other, so she's definitely screwed.

I feel like this one's a stomp. She legit cannot do anything before Gaea haxes the everloving Jesus out of her. Her attacks will never come out fast enough, she has no relevant resistances to help her out, and her being stuck on Earth means she's very much subject to anything Gaea wants to do to her.

Not going to help if she gets neg'd from Gaea's mere presence.

Yeah, it's a stomp.

@Rocker:

There are many conflicting accounts of what Kaguya's "opening move" is, and my memory is fuzzy right now. Mind showing us some proof of this?

As well, you mind telling us how she'll manage to do that if she gets powernulled just by being within Gaea's immediate vicinity?

It says power nulled restricted if needed. I can see it is needed here, so it is retricted. Nothing stops Kaguya from BFRing herself and nuking Gaea to hell and back.

Edit: Also that reason for Bob's win was bullshit.

Except, y'know, getting transmuted or insta-absorbed the moment she tries teleporting.

Also haven't given me the proof of her leading with teleportation to another dimension, which I asked for.

When she first appears:http://www.***********.net/naruto/679/16

First thing she does:http://www.***********.net/naruto/679/17

Also has Gaea ever transmuted someone as her first move, even if Kaguya does not use her dimension switching first(which she does) I am sure she will use it before Gaea transmutation or absorbtion.

@cal except she is clearly able to do something from another one of her dimension. She absorbs chakra from the tree in one dimension and attempts to use it to Erase the dimension she is in using the ETSB. She may not have try attack from another dimension but she is clearly able to affect other dimensions. Especially if she uses her portals.

From what I can tell (the Naruto manga's lack of shading always makes things somewhat unclear in appearance), those scans show her teleporting everyone else along with her. Not simply teleporting to another dimension and blasting the hell out of them like you're saying.

Also, being able to affect a different dimension with one ability =/= being able to nuke a planet from across dimensions/universes.

She will not teleport a whole fcking planet with her though. Which I am sure Gaea is meant to be. The ability she uses to affect another dimension is literally the same one I am talking about. If she teleports just a part of Gaea with her that part will be unable to do anything.

I'm pretty sure that pulling a small part of the planet into her dimension and destroying it isn't going to be enough to defeat Gaea anyway. Moreover, you explicitly mentioned Kaguya blowing the hell out of the planet from another dimension, so I'm curious as to whether or not there's any hard evidence of her being able to do that to begin with.

And you still haven't explained how she gets past being insta-absorbed or transmuted before she teleports. Without proof of that, the very most you can say is that it's an inconclusive due to being reliant on which character acts first.

Then, I will go with inconclusive, only if Gaea actually leasd with absorbtion or transmutation. If she does not I will go with Kaguya. Since Kaguya definitely leads with her teleportation for now I will go with Kaguya. Also I know destroying a small part of her is not useful I was just saying that it will be useless for a small part of Gaea to go with her.

Also, I dont remeber how this works for Gaea. but I know that in Percy Jackson if a God is Forgotten then they die. Does that apply to Gaea?

dont absorőtion and power null work only on weaker foes?

andshe doesent start with trasmutation in chara

Rocker1189 said:
Also, I dont remeber how this works for Gaea. but I know that in Percy Jackson if a God is Forgotten then they die. Does that apply to Gaea?
egyptians survived for centuries whitout being praied for, and shes a primordial, so i think thats not a factor here

I do not believe Kaguya to be able to teleport her ETSB. Her Powernull works even on Poseidon himself, so it should definitely work on Kaguya too, to an extend.

Also, forgotten Gods do not die, but fade. And it is very doubtable if Gaea even can fade. As long as humanity exists, they will remember Gaea, not at least because our planet is named after her and we all are, in a sense, her creations, powering her.

Heilergott said:
Also, forgotten Gods do not die, but fade. And it is very doubtable if Gaea even can fade. As long as humanity exists, they will remember Gaea, not at least because our planet is named after her and we all are, in a sense, her creations, powering her.
its beliving in her and knowing her whichkeeps her alive, not her name, only because egiptians use the word duck dpesent make the god of duck any less likely to fade

"at least to an extrend" This Dificulty is not power, but Gaeas Nature. Her presence in one place is so powerful that no other being can concentrate his powers there. And considering Kaguya is just "Earth's entire Chakra" while Gaea is the entire damn earth, Sen-Chakra and all else included, I find it very likely it will work at least in some way.

Except Kaguya is not earths entire chakra. Earth has Kaguyas chkra that she shared with everyone. 2 completely different things. Not to mention Kaguya does not have to teleport her ETSB. Just use it then tp herself. Also if she does fade upon humanity forgetting what happens if Kaguya IT's the whole of humanity. Btw she can tp her ETSB before it becomes to big. As she is shown able to tp her attacks through her portals.

Heilergott said:
"at least to an extrend" This Dificulty is not power, but Gaeas Nature. Her presence in one place is so powerful that no other being can concentrate his powers there. And considering Kaguya is just "Earth's entire Chakra" while Gaea is the entire damn earth, Sen-Chakra and all else included, I find it very likely it will work at least in some way.
riordan verse earth=/=naruto verse earth

an nlf is an nlf, saying that a 5b cant concentrate her power because a 5c couldent is wrong, especialy as kag simply throws it around whitout concentrating it much

@Rocker. Not quite. Kaguya#s Chakra was never hers to begin with. It came from the Shinju, a tree that absorbs the natural chakra of the planet it is planted on to produce a fruit. Kaguya ate said fruit. And once again, that is not sure. In the End, Gaea is the planet itself. How much she is actually dependant on humans is not known in any form.

@Ricsi Poseidon is At Least 5C. Kaguya, as of now, is at best marginally higher than him. Considering it worked on the entie Greek Pantheon at once? Like I said, I do not say it will completely take away her powers. But it is very likely that this will impede Kaguya in some form.

Besides that. The only possible way for Kaguya to win is an ETSB and that just will not happen. Her charging up that thing takes a while, a good amount of time Gaea can just throw the Mount Everest at her. Kaguya will barely have the time to kill Gaea. Her teleport is basically useless here. Would this be Physical Manifestation Gaea, this would be a stomp, but this is full power Gaea. And Kaguya has no chance against that, not when every single punch of Gaea packs more power than she can defend against.

Heilergott said:
@Ricsi Poseidon is At Least 5C. Kaguya, as of now, is at best marginally higher than him. Considering it worked on the entie Greek Pantheon at once? Like I said, I do not say it will completely take away her powers. But it is very likely that this will impede Kaguya in some form.

Besides that. The only possible way for Kaguya to win is an ETSB and that just will not happen. Her charging up that thing takes a while, a good amount of time Gaea can just throw the Mount Everest at her. Kaguya will barely have the time to kill Gaea. Her teleport is basically useless here. Would this be Physical Manifestation Gaea, this would be a stomp, but this is full power Gaea. And Kaguya has no chance against that, not when every single punch of Gaea packs more power than she can defend against.
"At least Low 5-B. 5-B with ETSB" yeah, marginaly

man, if kaguya could only use IT..... but its not like it works on masses of energy like this.

except like I said, Kaguya can easily hide in her dimension while the ETSB charrges up. Easy thing to do. Gaea cant follow her and throw a mountain at her.

Back