• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Plumber fights a Mafia Boss (GRACE)

All the fate hax does is make it so Mario has to be able to save Peach in the future. GER has a way around that if he wanted to force a stalemate, just keep reversing everything to a point in the past, as such Peach will never get kidnapped in the future, and Mario will never need to rescue her, as reality won't progress. Because reminder, GER can return the whole universe back to a prior point, if GER wants a stalemate, he's getting a stalemate.
That requires knowledge he doesn't have and Mario's fate hax will simply eventually say no and it won't stop saying no until Mario is free.

Shit's an inconclusive, Mario can't get past RTZ, but GER can't actually defeat him.

Fate hax doesn't help here, RTZ has already shown the ability to tell fated events and visions to piss off, but even if you ignore that, if GER really, really, wanted to do, he could just force an eternal stalemate by not allowing any progress.
That requires knowledge he doesn't have and Mario's fate hax will simply eventually say no and it won't stop saying no until Mario is free.

No it doesn't? The ******* picosecond Mario somehow stops being effected by RTZ (Which, fyi, won't happen, the fate hax doesn't allow Mario to instantly develop new resistances), that's exactly what's going to happen, Mario wouldn't even get a chance to blink, and better yet, GER doesn't even need to take action here or think about it, because this is when the "automatic" part comes into play.

Ignoring the fact RTZ has straight up showed the ability to prevent fate from taking hold. So I don't know why you think fate is gonna help against an ability that blatantly showed the ability to ignore fate and work all the same just fine.

Fated events and fate hax are different. Mario doesn't get a resistance fate simply decide to stop the loop it doesn't matter how after that Mario's fate hax have the wheel and it won't let GER take it back.

and Mario's fate hax will simply eventually say no and it won't stop saying no until Mario is free.
And you're also acting like RTZ can't just do it in return, remember we're talking about an ability that will work and continue to act against a target for all eternity, it just wont stop the moment it gets interfered with a bit, it'll just do it again, and again, and again, and again, ad infinitum.

Pick a better argument then fate hax when arguing against an ability that has outright stopped fate from taking hold,
Fated events and fate hax are different. Mario doesn't get a resistance fate simply decide to stop the loop it doesn't matter how after that Mario's fate hax have the wheel and it won't let GER take it back.
Except news flash, Mario doesn't actually manipulate fate, his "fate hax" is quite literally just him being fated to save Peach due to the star road, that's ******* it.
RTZ has shown the ability to tell fate itself to **** off and whatever it wants to happen, ain't happening, and you somehow think the exact same thing is somehow magically gonna do any different? No, it won't.
And you're overblowing the **** out of the fate hax to begin with, never, not once, in any medium, has Mario's fate hax shown or even hinted at what you're implying it can do, it doesn't magically break him free of abilities or the like, the profile even specifies this, someone else has to come save his ass in those situations.
And worse case scenario, reality never progressess past a certain point so the fate hax won't even come into play to begin with if Peach never ends up getting kidnapped because reality never goes past a certain point, which, will happen, if Mario somehow tries to take action against GER or Gio, and it'll happen automatically.

You also shot yourself in the foot there, "fate simply decide to stop the loop", as in fate itself, as in the thing RTZ showed the ability to ignore and continue what it's doing.

Here's a better question, prove mario's fate hax will somehow help him against an automatic causality hax that lasts for eternity that has also shown the ability to prevent fated actions that are 100% absolutely guaranteed to occur from happening. Because if you can't, drop it, because fate hax isn't getting Mario out of this stalemate, unless said fate hax has shown the ability in and of itself to ignore causality much like RTZ has shown the ability to go against fate, but I'm well aware that it hasn't so there's no point asking.

Last edited:
Throw me down for an inconclusive too.
GER can't defeat Mario, but Mario cant exactly do anything either.

I've gotten quite interested in who Gio GER is capable of. I've been looking a videos the anime and theories, manga so correct me if I'm wrong. Gio stand could basically removes your will to do some sort of action and could possibly remove you into a different part of the multiverse? It also passive so it can't kill but also can kill. I want to be more inform on it because i seen most of his debates end in incon

Anyone on the wiki who doesn't resist it or can do something about it, yeah, that's kinda how this works.

I'm more concerned with why you feel the need to enter threads and exclaim disdain for certain characters, as if that actually matters or effects anything. Don't like the character? Cool, don't enter the thread, alternatively, keep it to yourself, could you imagine if people argued based on how much they like or dislike something rather than feats or facts? Or if people acted like you do in matches with characters they don't like? It'd do nothing but incite a flame war.
I could be wrong but doesn't it removes the person will of preform ill intentions and can't affect people who's doing a righteous or justice thing. So let's say he does use it against mario but won't be able to see luigi peach and others will ger won't effect? More of a question then a statement

can't affect people who's doing a righteous or justice thing.

Has nothing to do with justice or being righteous, was never the case, it'd effect even someone like Jonathan Joestar, it effects those who take action against Giorno/GER.

doesn't it removes the person will of preform ill intentions

It's stated to but we don't see it happen. It removes the ill intentions themselves though if performed.

Mario does have some reality warping abilities, toonforce and forth wall breaking. Wish i knew more of the concept to actually have an idea i only seen non canon stuff that counters it

The last thing i wanted to talk about and thought of is "Gentle Pull" even tho not much known about it and is kinda featless i just want to bring up because i play galaxy and saw a few jojo. Gentle pull isn't an entity but i guess a concept That brings together the people that you care about. Example rosalina and luma, mario and peach, tippi and count bleck. Rosalina said it even transcend time and space to bring people together. Can this be factored in for mario favor because mario technically won't be able to see any of his friends again

Back