• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new character in Chinese science fiction series

This is a topic discussed by the power of a new character, this new character is Chenjun in the Xiling Empire series. For specific settings and performance, please see this blog: Chenjun
The specific classification should be obtained after discussion.
If you don't want to browse that blog, here are the contents of that blog:

I know it's not good to insert a link to an external wiki, but there are so many settings and expressions that I have to access another wiki I created (I can't well judge what these levels are on this wiki, so I have made a list of grades that fit this novel series, so I hope we can discuss it together).

(the first link is the main entry of the person to be calculated, the 2nd, 4th and 5th links are attached entries that can better explain the character, the 3rd, 6th and 7th links are the basic world outlook, etc., and the eighth link at the bottom is the well-known situation of the series.)

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Chenjun

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Basic_combat_strength_of_void_creatures

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/About_the_apostles_and_the_protoss.

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Sniper_star_cannon(Star_Destroyer_Gun)

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Combat_strength_level_list

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Void_ladder

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom....the_combat_power_of_the_apostles_and_the_gods

As to whether the Xiling series is more famous, please take a look at this:

https://xiling-combat-power.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Xiling_series_achievements

Please browse it all, thanks.

Last edited:
Well, as long as we prioritize solid feats instead of statements - on account of all the flowery language - I would be fine with it.

Well, I personally prefer relevant translations to be placed in explanation blogs in our wiki, and then linked to as evidence.

Well, I personally prefer relevant translations to be placed in explanation blogs in our wiki, and then linked to as evidence.
That is something that shouldn't even be mentioned, it's something that people should know to have to do. If it's not in English then the raws and the translation for the statement/feats should be on a blog.

Not sure why I've been pinged for this, I don't know anything about the series in Question, I only really know about Chinese Folklore stories.

I followed your advice. Here is my new blog on VSwiki:
Feat
Basic strength
All original links (Chinese website, may not be accessible)
That is something that shouldn't even be mentioned, it's something that people should know to have to do. If it's not in English then the raws and the translation for the statement/feats should be on a blog.
I put the feat and something directly related to it on the blog, without adding any misleading words at the power level.

I looked up the related wiki and T3 looks like Low 1-C or Low 1-A.

Anyway, this wiki data is similar to vs wiki's tiering system, so I doubt it's actually a concept that comes out in the verse.

I looked up the related wiki and T3 looks like Low 1-C or Low 1-A.

Anyway, this wiki data is similar to vs wiki's tiering system, so I doubt it's actually a concept that comes out in the verse.
That's just the tool I used to describe its power in the early days. Now look at the four links above to judge its power directly

Found the novel for those wondering to check
Thank you, but I still want to say one thing: the articles of this novel on non Chinese websites are all translated by Google, and they are not made under the supervision of the author. At the same time, this novel is also mixed with many Chinese jokes, so there is a great deviation between the translation and the original text (when I sent the "original text" I searched to my Chinese friends a year ago, He said that the gap between this and the original Chinese text was so big, and even the description of "there is a square face on the face" appeared.)

In order to prove what I said is true, the following is the English version and the Chinese version of the first chapter of the second part of the Xiling series. It looks ridiculous.
v2-98ba7e08546a54c87b9752d510b53470_1440w.jpg

v2-2c35a61cec788172457955d31bbae9a6_1440w.jpg

Qidian
Biquge
These are two reliable Chinese original addresses, which may not be opened( However, non Chinese websites are not completely moved even if they are moved, only free chapters and a small part of paid chapters).

I would probably suggest to make a profile in a sandbox of yours and then just put it up here for scrutiny. If you need any help with the profile making process, just ask here or in just message with me.

You can copy paste the format for a profile from here, then fill it out.

Now, from what I've read...

The half kilometer laser would have spatial manipulation for breaking space around it but idk for tier unless explicit damage is shown for it, the nova laser is 5-B for vaporising the earth, some have energy manipulation that let's them collect energy from a battlefield and use it against enemies...

The father part is causality manipulation. It's discarding a process (cause) and instead directly achieving something (effect) without any warping of reality, concepts, etc. A very op causality manipulation, too.

That irresistible atmosphere would be aura on the profile.

The void mandate that makes everything turn against you, even yourself, would be probably reality warping? Should simply be described in the notable attacks section.

For the second blog about void creatures and the void...

The void obviously has transduality. The description would make it either Low 1-C or Low 1-A, but I'm not all that good with tier 1.

The half kilometer laser would have spatial manipulation for breaking space around it but idk for tier unless explicit damage is shown for it, the nova laser is 5-B for vaporising the earth, some have energy manipulation that let's them collect energy from a battlefield and use it against enemies...

The father part is causality manipulation. It's discarding a process (cause) and instead directly achieving something (effect) without any warping of reality, concepts, etc. A very op causality manipulation, too.

The void mandate that makes everything turn against you, even yourself, would be probably reality warping? Should simply be described in the notable attacks section.

The void obviously has transduality. The description would make it either Low 1-C or Low 1-A, but I'm not all that good with tier 1.
OK, I know, thanks very much, but please take a look at the fourth blog, which should mean surpassing mathematics

In addition, the void mandate does not distort reality, because it is higher than the concept of "reality"

By the way, I just remembered that in this period, every warship destroyed by Chenjun has the power to destroy the timeline in this dialogue.

"Wrong, Jun, you can never see anything a second ago," Qianqian said, shaking my head and denying my assumed answer. "Even things a millisecond ago can't be seen directly to you, just as you can't see things a millisecond later, This is one of the absolutes of time course: observers can only observe things consistent with their own time. In the whole world system, any individual is in the same history.

This should be the basic law for the establishment of the world, which determines the entanglement of all things in the world. Under the limitation of this law, the premise for an object to act on another object is that the two are on the same time axis. For example, what human eyes see must be what happens' now 'relative to him, The information before this time point is called memory, and the information after this time point is called deduction. Neither of them can be directly observed. People can't jump out of this iron rule, as if no one can catch their hair and fly. "

"Wait, if I use your ability to go back to the past, such as killing Er Pang ten years ago, isn't this entering another timeline?" I immediately found a possible contradiction.

"Jun, you still don't understand. These are basically two different situations. Using my ability to go back to the past, in essence, who can go back for a period in the normal time axis, just like on a guide rail, the bug can climb forward or backward, but the guide rail still hasn't changed, and the history recorded by the guide rail hasn't changed, Time dislocation is different. You don't go back along the time track, but you personally have a track with different length or even direction from the normal timeline. Are you covered? "

By the way, the last supplement is as follows. The Abyss Xiling will change the whole void pattern. However, it is said by the star domain father that "it is far from qualified even compared with the opponent in that year". Does this indicate that the void creatures have the power of infinite transcendence?

Sandra stared into the eyes of Abyss Xiling: "what if your theory is flawed? This kind of project may cause damage to the void itself. A plan X in the old Empire era has destroyed the whole civilization, and your idea seems to be more crazy than plan X: you are trying to rewrite the existing void and even create a new pattern yourself. "

"When the declaration is realized, it will urge all the order of the world, and even the abyss," the father lightly explained. "No matter who the enemy is eliminated, the declaration itself will first cause a great turmoil to the whole void, so unqualified guys are not qualified to be declared at all. I have to worry about the suffering of children. Only abyss Xiling, her current strength is not comparable to the dangerous opponent I declared. "

Back