• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A New Challenger appears: space bug man vs Mr. "**** your hax"

based on an quick reading of oryxs new page, SCP-682 might actually have someone take his position as the patron deity of power null and bullshit levels of resistence to literally everything

echo/projection oryx (may change) and 3-D 682 only

let the null/resist-fest begin

Not sure how fair having him fight tier 2 Oryx is tbh. He can still use most of his power at tier 4, and can still summon echoes that are tier 4 at tier 4, its probably better to use that for fairness sake.

Wokistan said:
Not sure how fair having him fight tier 2 Oryx is tbh. He can still use most of his power at tier 4, and can still summon echoes that are tier 4 at tier 4, its probably better to use that for fairness sake.
wait

edit: fixed the problem

You've also got the wrong spammed SCP in the topics.

Anyways, looks like 682 doesn't resist law manip, which seems weird but whatever, and Oryx can actually focus his power, negate resists, and do both of those at once, so taking should work. Taking also may not trigger the universe bust on death, so tier 4 oryx doesn't even need to use any of his immortalities or his mid godly.

Wokistan said:
Anyways, looks like 682 doesn't resist law manip, which seems weird but whatever, and Oryx can actually focus his power, negate resists, and do both of those at once, so taking should work. Taking also may not trigger the universe bust on death, so tier 4 oryx doesn't even need to use any of his immortalities or his mid godly.
the odd thing about this is that, barring the wanking of his law manip and sword logic (which isn't even official so far), oryxs only real way to do permanant damage is via taking, since he doesn't have too much other high-end hax, and erasing 682 from existense probably won't work, since he survived being in 3930 without any real trouble, and seemed to have killed a bunch of people afterward while being an idea, although that may not really be relevant

Law manip is part of taking, which is why I mentioned that. He can also use all his hax independently, null resists, focus his power to just straight overpower resists, etc. Saying that Oryx can law manip a character who apparently isn't resistant isn't exactly wank.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Avoid using Oryx until I un-**** his profile, please.
should i just wait or vainly attempt to find how to close these god damn things?

You can probably wait. I just need to bring up all the stuff that needs to go unless there's some things I'm forgetting about that can allow some of it to stay. Other things he 100% doesn't have, though.

Back