• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've been summoned (I'd have find this out eventually tho).

It seems Luffy holds the AP advantage (if Mega Kong doubles his power then he would be above 20KT instead of 10 while Luffy's considerably above 35KT).

Kong can use the stat amp to augment his speed 3x and gain some advantage of it, but considering most of his arsenal relies on blunt force sans his fangs he'd deal virtually no damage to Luffy. Either it is a big punch or a big rock, Luffy can dodge it, tank it, or reflect it with GGN Fuusen (especially any boulders), reflecting it back at Kong with the same or even more force behind, which would be no good for the big ape.

Luffy's also much more skilled. Kong's intelligence feats are the average for most animals in OP world, where even dogs can understand the human language and are aware of their surroundings. Not to mention that Mega Kong loses all the level-headed attittude, which is a big problem against someone like Luffy, who capitalizes on that to overpower his opponents by doing cunning and quick movements. The size difference also helps him since he's agile enough to take advantage of it, especially considering he can just move around by stretching his arms like Spider-Man would do with his webs.

Why is Kong Class M, anyway? The feat linked to his profile leads to the 814 Tons feat which is Class K. Luffy scales to this, which is 7.5x greater than Kong's strength, and he scales to this in his East Blue key, from the very beginning of the manga. Skypiea Luffy is much stronger than that. So he could easily ragdoll Kong or BFR him with a strong enough punch.

Voting for Luffy, the King of Monkeys.

No, the difference is less than 3x if that number is correct.

OP says it's 10KT and KK's profile says Mega Kong is 2x stronger regular KK, so he would be either 20KT (according to OP) or 26KT (according to you).

I would like to read your reasons as why you think Kong's magic would serve any purpose. I only see it boosting Kong's stats.

Unless that magic is above Luffy's AP or it's some kind of hax, I don't see how Kong can beat Luffy.

Regardless, the profile only says that the magic is to boost his stats. Nothing more. Nothing less.

First, that needs to be added to the profile.

Second, considering the composites are being currently revised, Composite Kong might not survive the nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back