• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A monkey picks a fight with himself. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're saying that you're voting FRA because you want Goku to get an inconclusive. Try again when you have an unbiased opinion on who wins.

Still not buying it, but I don't really have a tangable reason to discount it.

@DMUA

Discount it because with what he said it clearly doesn't matter what's said his vote goes to Goku unless the match is labeled a "stomp" ?

DMUA

It lireally doesnt matter what his reason is.

You should count his vote regardless, thats how voting works.

If you could just chose whose vote is getting counted, then this is not a fair debate at all.

@DMUA

No yea m8. Definetly keep his vote in. My comment above was sarcasm.

@Kyle

You are wrong though m8. If all arguments on one side have been debunked you can't count someones vote just because.

So it does matter what the reason is but thankfully this time around both sides have answers that can't be discredited.

I think something being "debunked" iits just from the opponent´s opinion.

If you think every single argument for Goku is wrong, then delete every single vote for Goku then.

You are denying his vote for the sole reason that he would have helped in getting a inconclusive result.

This is still going on? The grace period time for inconclusive already ended days ago iirc

@Kyle

If person A says the character they're arguing for will win because of (Name hax here) but Person B points out the character they're arguing for has resistance/ immunity to said ability or hax. That bit has been debunked so you can't have someone say "That's just your opinion" in that kind of scenario now can you?

Me telling you, you were wrong has nothing to do with this thread nor am I denying the mans vote.

AKM sama said:
This is still going on? The grace period time for inconclusive already ended days ago iirc

Nah because Wukong got votes giving him the lead and just now got to inconclusive again. So I'm guessing the clocks simply reseting.

Actually, my vote gives Wukong the three-vote lead again.

Just throwing that out there.

EDIT: Tfw ninja'd...

Just came back and noticed my vote for Goku was never counted.

So yeah I vote for Goku for reasons above.

Grace is finally done for. Add this for inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back