• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A monkey picks a fight with himself. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactive Power Level is not effective for Kid Goku mid-combat. It is only effective after combat or zenkai. RPL is only effective mid-combat for adult Goku or DBS Goku

Goku's stronger than wukong.

Goku: scales from someone that's 335 tons

Wukong: scales from someone that's 140 tons.

Whelp, according to Poinciana, his clones aren't helping him much. That takes away the one advantage Sun had.

Goku scales from being equal to someone who is 335 tons.

Sun scales from someone who was stronger than 140 tons characters five seasons ago

Goku does not abuse range, I'm sorry, but that would literally be a mockery of his character since he literally lives to fight

Straght up false, that does not mean he's going to easily deflect the attacks, higher strength doesn't do that, that's less then a three times difference.

Yes, and I proved it's false.

Gargoyle One said:
Goku does not abuse range, I'm sorry, but that would literally be a mockery of his character since he literally lives to fight
Straght up false, that does not mean he's going to easily deflect the attacks, higher strength doesn't do that, that's less then a three times difference.

Yes, and I proved it's false.
Just because he lives to fight it doesn't mean he won't screw with his opponents from time to time, like when he lied to Tao by telling him about korrin's tower, or when he messed with krillin by making him think his tail is his weakness, but in the end he was fine since he got rid of that weakness. Point is, he's abused people's chinks in their armor before.

Wew lad, this has blown up. Either way, grace period time.

7 Votes, you can argue during grace, that's what it's for.

Anyway, where did the idea that Sun's clones are useless and he cant use them in combat come from? That's completely and totally false.

This is the Multi-City Block version, or the one that fought Tien. That feat ain't valid.

But yeah, what part of this implies Sun cant fight while he's using his semblance?

Basically anyone who voted for Goku based on that reasoning shouldnt be considered valid

WeeklyBattles said:
Basically anyone who voted for Goku based on that reasoning shouldnt be considered valid
No one did though.

Anyways, i gotta give it to Sun high difficulty. Hes got the numbers advantage with his semblance and he can deflect almost all of Gokus energy attacks.

@Glass Because Solar Flare wont do shit to Sun's clones, Sun constantly fights in tandem with Blake whose main ability is creating afterimages, and how is ESP going to help him here?

Well apparently he needs to concentrate in order to do use clones so what's stopping Goku from going after Sun himself rather than the clones? Seems like it's also heavily taxing on his Aura.

@Knight Again, no, he doesnt need to concentrate unless he's summoning more than three clones, which is already recognized as being extremely taxing on his body, not his aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back