• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A monkey picks a fight with himself. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump so people have a chance to make this not inconclusive.

It is.

However, the requirements for a Thread being a victory for a certian combatant is that he has at least 7 votes with 4 more votes than the other character.

Oh. Misread the VS thread rules, I guess.

Advantages that they both have enhanced senses, hearing and sight. The ability to increase their durability, goku showcased this in his fight with his grandfather btw. The ability to increase their strikes, goku did this in his fight with staff officer black, and against king piccolo (though that was a later saga, and goku had more training in the time skip). They both have a tail that acts as a fifth limb.

Goku can sense life force though, make after images, and spam ki blasts, though it would drain his abilities.

The monkey guy can duplicate.

I go inconclusive.

He can keep them at bay with ki blasts, plus, goku can do four after images to also distract them (I know afterimages aren't solid).

I didn't add the ability, because I wasn't sure, i'll Add that.

I still go inconclusive.

He can't keep them all at bay at once. If he focuses one another will try and close the gap then he'll be back and forth until he exhausts himself. In what way does his range and things unique to him help him WIN

His arsenal can help him at least fight the clones off. Also Goku's range helps him cause he can attack from far away, and before anyone says Goku doesn't abuse range, he has used the powerpole numerous time to hit enemies far away from him.

Yes fight the clones off.. So essentially this is a deffensive battle for Goku. In which if it enters CQC against Wukong and the clones he'll be outmatched.

Correct?

Goku has been in uphill battles/situations before, and he can adapt to the situation pretty quick.

Theglassman12 said:
Goku has been in uphill battles/situations before, and he can adapt to the situation pretty quick.
Then tell me what his answer is if the fight enters CQC. Specifically. And not "He'll adapt and find a way"

Goku is more adept at hand to hand, vegeta is more the energy based fighter, we see this when he studies su's fighting style. Also, Kamehameha's made him hungry in early dragon ball, but stopped around the king piccolo saga, where he could properly control ki.

@Glass

Nothing with what you have said implies Goku takes this fight.

@Fankin

Ik. I'm agreeing with you that it's inconclusive. Switching my vote to such.

Why are we all assuming that team RWBY got so much stronger? We have no idea how much stronger they got, all we know is that got noticably stronger. Also, Goku fra.

@Noah Because Volume 1 RWBY needed considerable effort to be able to kill moderately powerful Grimm like a Nevermore, whereas Volume 4 RWBY can casually oneshot them

Likely to be the last bump before this goes inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back