• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Magical Girl vs A Dragon : Tamura Akemi vs Veldora Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to point out, type 8 immortality isn't applicable due to being dependant on rimuru.

Info on veldora:

He can create countless clones comparable to himself all of which have his abilities, probability manipulation is his favorite ability he uses it to manipulate events increasing his chances like getting through his opponents barriers like rimuru's which gives him defense by warping space, or he uses it to escape his opponents attacks.

His dragon claw ignores durability and haremed Dagruel who nullifies everything used against him, like all of Shion's hax like fate manipulation, reality warping, soul manipulation etc couldn't do anything.

Veldora's wings can tear apart molecular bonds, he can seal ppl with low godly regen so they need thousands of years to regain their bodies.

Wait, forgot this guys aura erases shit from existence too....

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just going to point out, type 8 immortality isn't applicable due to being dependant on rimuru.
Info on veldora:

He can create countless clones comparable to himself all of which have his abilities, probability manipulation is his favorite ability he uses it to manipulate events increasing his chances like getting through his opponents barriers like rimuru's which gives him defense by warping space, or he uses it to escape his opponents attacks.

His dragon claw ignores durability and haremed Dagruel who nullifies everything used against him, like all of Shion's hax like fate manipulation, reality warping, soul manipulation etc couldn't do anything.

Veldora's wings can tear apart molecular bonds, he can seal ppl with low godly regen so they need thousands of years to regain their bodies.

Wait, forgot this guys aura erases shit from existence too....
haremed Dagruel
Hmmmm

@Fab Not sure what the hmm is for, oh wait just noticed it says haremed lol, meant harmed.

Btw Already done with your exams?

Ok, still doing exams until the 10th myself.

About that existence erasing aura, guessing it's something veldora does later in the wn? When is the next time he fights anyway?

Anyway seems veldora stomps here.

Really? Must have missed it

Edit: Seems i did, "Simultaneously, the "Storm Dragon's" destruction aura that resisted hostile existences had begun to break down my body. Towards I who was trying to devour it, the "Storm Dragon" in turn attempted to exhaust me. A violent attrition battle had begun.

It hurt, it burned, it was excruciating. I was not supposed to feel pain, yet now, intense pain surged throughout my body. Me feeling heat didn't make any sense either, yet I felt like I was melting. This was the first time I felt like this in this world, this intense pain. My intuition detecting the destruction of my very existence may have stimulated my senses."

Veldora op, and rimuru as a true dragon resists this as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back