• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my

This...

This actually looks fun.

I'll come back to this

Plus she recovered from the Black Barrel and has conceptual level Reactive Evolution, so who knows? Maybe the spear won't auto-kill her? I'd like that.

Also, I just found out that this guy is Reinhard's voice actor

well meth is a concept of darkness that got killed by spear though its an interesting thing tbh (if i say more spoilers so...)

Lol, like everyone who knows Reinhard on this wiki knows he killed Meth, that's like his best feat. Not really a spoiler

no i mean there is something about the spear i can say though i find it invalid somewhat yet if i say it that will spoil the main story DI is what i meant

Is it that it stabbed/pierced Marie, or that it was made by Mercurius?

I've heard both before. If it's either of those continue.

well it was made by merc iirc to kill him basically its a suicide weapon so that merc can die (well not easily but its made to kill him)

and that's what makes me iffy and it being invalidly redunctant but that's food for thought as iirc that was the case as merc made the weapon so he can be killed (again iirc so idk and the validity)

Arcueid has R.E. on a conceptual level... But she can't be completely imune to something on the level of MVS or LLT, while having a lot of hax to do something against Rein

"the level of"...?

MVS doesn't have a level. It just erases whatever it hits.

BTW, Gaia will boost her power until she is one rank higher than Reinhard in all stats.

Nah. Just mentioning it.

However, conceptual resistance could help. After all, the concept imbued in Machina's fists is "I want to die with a single death".

How that translates to "erase whatever I hit with my fists", I dont know. How it gains the "as long as it has a history" limitation I know even less. But conceptual resistance could help

well...meth has that too...didn't stop him from getting one-shotted by rein's spear only survived because of other things like immortality, willpower (that's legit and i don't exactly need to explain how absurd meth's will power is), and such something well vampire waifu doesn't have apparently only the resistent to conceptual damage

Reinhard also has insane resistances against nearly anything that she can do, so I don't know if she can kill him before the spear hits her.

Monarch Laciel said:
Nah. Just mentioning it.

However, conceptual resistance could help. After all, the concept imbued in Machina's fists is "I want to die with a single death".

How that translates to "erase whatever I hit with my fists", I dont know. How it gains the "as long as it has a history" limitation I know even less. But conceptual resistance could help
I think that the "I want to die" goes against others because he can't die, so something needs to "die" in his place.

idk what vampire can use to put Rein down tbh and well...time manipulation can stop his NF but he would pull spear more likely than NF tbf i think so there is that

Edit: the page is updated so it won't confuse ppl lel

I mean, 4-B Arceuid is a threat to people like Amateratsu and Saver who can control all the concepts of civilisation and warp the time axis over the entire solar system

I'd think she has some pretty good conceptual resistance.

I think that Reinhard can ignore Time Stop to some extent He is leagues above the Commanders, who can lolnope time slow to the point of Nigh-Stagnation.

SchroKatze said:
I think that Reinhard can ignore Time Stop to some extent
He is leagues above the Commanders, who can lolnope time slow to the point of Nigh-Stagnation.
He only does that in Atziluth and above, and only thanks to the funny mechanics behind Hadou laws. A time stop on Atziluth Ren's level would make Briah Rein halt in the eternal moment forever.

well again ask meth what happen to his concept and that's a FAR weaker reinhard doing the job

Time stop can work but if he notices that he will use his stronger arsenal and i don't time stop can save vampire waifu since its an instant to your face move. She needs a split second to react but well...

4-B creation and manipulation of multiple concepts of civilisation and world-building >>> 4-C conceptual damage. Arcueid is not being one-shot by the spear. And are we even sure it is a weaker Reinhard? Him one-shoting Meth would still be consistent if he was as powerful as he is in DI.

He still needs to throw the spear. As in raise his arm and move it forward in a fast motion before releasing the spear. And he can only do that as fast as he can actually move - FTL/FMTL with equalisation. Unless just letting go of the spear counts as "throwing" it, in which case he still needs to let go of it, whereas she just needs to think.

i meant comparing to DI IKAbey

She needs to think but does she let time stop go forever? Also well remember what i said on how the spear works but i'm still iffy on noting it as the snake killer even resistence would still mean she will likely survive but will die in a few moments as opposed to being hit and dead in that instant

spoiler for you he didn't throw the spear to his face he striked him to the face

well rein didn't activate the abilities all he did was like doing a b*tch slap iirc not exactly using his three always will end you trait

You sure about that? Proof? It says the attack was bloodlusted. Doesn't seem like Reinhard would be holding back

Monarch i said strike as Reinhard was pretty pissed at merc for a specific reason (if i say more i spoil) he did a slash (the CG showed a slash animation instead of a piercing one)

Longinuslanze has insane conceptual damage, Meth resisted this because he has miraculous willpower that is strong enough to resist Merc's resets. Also, Arc regen is just Low-Godly, wich will lead to her defeat in an instant if she look at the spear.

well just to clarrify meth has the same kind (not strength) resistence as Arc but well...his stupid will power also came into play (you probably need enough will power to survive your very concept and mystery being erased for thousands of years from what i understand as meth was a god fathered by merc with MANY others yet they dissapeared cause mystery died only meth survived via will alone)

Quantification or qualitivation of this conceptual damage please. Simply saying "insane conceptual damage" doesn't give me anything.

4-B concept manipulation of the solar system that is superior to CCC sounds like a hell of a lot better concept manipulation, and Arc is still a threat to the guys who do that.

Survived by will alone despite his concept being gone is not a feat of "insane conceptual damage" resistance. Considering he was living on will alone that must have been straining, so it's a lot more reasonable to say that Meth was actually on his last legs, holding on to his existence by his fingertips and LT just pushed him over the edge.

Well idk on the insane i just know because meth embodies complete darkness i guess

Like i said she likely will survive a few moments but not survive at the end if she got it

I don't think he was at his last legs just that well...his will just made it possible not to die if he was on his last legs he can't muster THAT much power to end the LDO minus rein so easily it was casual all he did wasn't as serious rein helped them survive and boosted wilhelm to fight on par with meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back