• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

The hero is pretty pissed off. He fixes the broken bones and starts looking for the one who is making these strange lighting and walls. He blows really hard and makes a giant gust of wind. Im able to stand, but Johann goes flying into the air.

When he stops i throw a explosion of flames and magma at the hero, creating a massive explosion, which makes him go flying several kilometers away.

[Actually id already be there]

I land in Berlin, Germany and exit spirt form.

I walk over to the nearest bar and order,

"Hallo, ich werde bitte ein Hofbräu und ein Schnitzel haben" as I order I see everyone is focused on a TV thats showing a familiar site.

As i'm blown into the air, despite the fact that he can't even tell where or what i am, many more arms appear and construct a rather large kinetoglyph

When it's fully created, a series of burning runes appear on the heroes skin, and begin to pull past injuries and trauma's into the present, causing him to quickly become covered in weeping sores

[Monarch is your last comment directed to me?]

My food arrives,

"Danke"

as I start eating I watch the news report on the situation and how freaked out everyone is.

The hero screams in pain, his screams almost shattering Johann's ears.

Blood all over his body, he punches the ground and a massive rift is open, an strong earthquake happening, shockwaves running through the ground.

He flys over to me and punches me in the stomach, making me vomit a bit. He grabs me by the neck and i headbutt his mouth, some of his teeth falling off.

In an unprecidented surge of growth, an amount that could be low-balled to the millions of arms begin to rapidly burst out of seemingly thin air and create a very complex and powerful kinetoglyph

suddenly, my ears, Walter and the ground are fine as the hero is rapidly turning inside-out, unable to speak or make much noise at all as his throat has been reduced to a red blur, a second or so before i created the last kinetoglyph

Monarch Laciel said:
[Hey everyone remember that time Hl3 started giving himself new powers because kinetographs?]
[hey everyone remember that time Monarch admited he'd wank his luck to do basically anything?

ovo]

As the hero spirals into non-existence, the arms that created the kinetoglyph rapidly burn into fine, white ashes, including the ones keeping me in the air, and i fall to the ground, although it doesn't do much

[also, if you're gonna criticize me for something, at least get the name of what you're talking about right Monarch

ovo]

[Time for bullshit]

As the hero spins, he uses every last bit of power he has and grabs me and flys into the moon!

"If im gonna die, iwillatlestbringonedownwithme..." he thinks to himself.

In short seconds we reach the moon and i hold as much breath as i can.

"IM NOT GONNA ******* DIE" i think

The man is almost dead, he has a few short seconds before he is gone.

Just as i reach the moon, a giant, MASSIVE explosion happens bellow me, and it extends for hundreds of kilometers. The explosion can be seen and felt at earth and it leaves a very visible crater at the moon.

The explosion launchs me to earth at high speeds, and i get back, close to where i was before.

Back