• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

The arm is instantly re-absorbed as he touches it, and all the arms that he could touch detach from me, although i can still control them as well as before

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"You're lucky you don't have a body" i say to Melvin.

A massive beam of energy comes out of my hand going at the Mochi man.
[Overlord, you're still holding Stand. Gonna do anything about my Hyper beam?]

"Really?"

I pull my coat over myself, allowing D4C to activate and pull me to a alternate earth, then using D4C and my coat, I pull in two alternate versions of myself, and a alternate version of @Overlord's Character, and D4C one of mine back.

Inside the airport someone looks out the window "what's that?" Quickly pulling out their phone, they zoom in to see a large ball of arms. In a few minutes, people have flooded over looking towards the object in the distance, trying to get a zoomed in picture or video of it.

On the Internet, hundreds of pictures and videos are being produced displaying the giant ball of arms from varying distances. A certain forum begins questioning why no one's managed to get a real close up of it. After a few minutes a live stream of a man walking into a town made of mochi, under the ball of arms appears. The streamer catches on camera a pile of corpses, thousands of them, he panics, screams, and runs. His camera falls and is still running, facing the air above your battlefield.

[If you guys don't fight near the ground now, you'll be seen by the camera, and footage of you will be sent worldwide.]

[@Hl3 You would had no way to know that i was going to pull your soul out and again, it's not magic

@Psycho he's made of Moichi, it doesn't even matter if your attack landed or not]

I see the hyper beam going my way and teleport both me and Moichi guy to a completly different place, a desert.

Overlord775 said:
[@Hl3 You would had no way to know that i was going to pull your soul out and again, it's not magic
@Psycho he's made of Moichi, it doesn't even matter if your attack landed or not]

I see the hyper beam going my way and teleport both me and Moichi guy to a completly different town.
[Hes not naturally made of Moichi he has to activate it]

I begin to fire several explosive noble phantasms at the crazy dude.

My gas arms feel something suddenly appear several kilometers away and, after confirming it with a small sensory arm that's quickly re-absorbed, i go after the candy guy yet again, re-absorbing many of the arms as several extremely large arms appear out of the arm-ball and "walk" me in the direction of Melvin and candy guy, passing over the phone, which just sees a large mass of arms

The hyper beam goes 300 km above ground before a massive explosion comes from it. The explosion shockwaves hit the ground, but not much damage is done outside of a strong burst of wind.

"Shit!" I use a 4 km long magma pillar to lift myself up in the sky to try and locate where they went.

I hop on a plane, time to GTFO seeing as there's explosions and shit coming from a few kilometres away.

I have no idea how to fly a plane, but I randomly press a few buttons and weee off we go.

TO ...... ANOTHER COUNTRY

[Yobbo is this just Earth Bet, or are continents differently shaped and named]

An arm pulls itself out from under the pilot's seat on the plane, revealing around 6 eyes and a mouth before saying "Oh hey, i don't think i ever got your name."

"OH GOD NO, NOT ANOTHER ONE"

I hit the plane on autopilot and run to the back of the plane and lock myself in the bathroom.

Back