• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

I take a moment to regrow the arms lost and continue towards the candy man and Melvin, with the invisibility kinetoglyph still active

[The moon is still there, it just has a massive crater on it]

I fall on earth like a meteor, and hit the ground around the same place i was before, just to Johann's side.

[Yep]

"I do-n't k-now maan" i say, vomiting blood.

"I-Im alright!" i sit "Just need a few minutes"

[Hey Yobo, what time is it in game]

"I'll just...........i'll just find them in the ******* morning, come on when you can." i say to Walter before heading off to another, more distant town that hasn't been attacked yet

[Okay, i wonder how many people saw and felt that. It should have caused like an earthquake magnitude 6 and a few tsunamis at least]

I take a deep breath and clean up before going with Johann. The faster i get out of here the better.

"You're pretty good." I say to Johann.

[POV of Michael]

Being kind of tired, I go to a few parallel worlds to grab some stuff from stores while people aren't looking, namely, food, supplies, and whatnot, and use dimensional overlap to pull in the bus. I then sleep for the night.

[I can pull a encounter and skip the night if you want.]

[>"caused a few tsunamis at least"

>we did this in America

>i live in South Caroline

you're on thin ******* ice boi]

"Ehhh....thanks, i guess."

When we get to the town i found, it's a relatively nice place, although there's a lot of shops for some reason

I find a mattress store, and place a invisibily glyph on a nice-looking bed for later

[Alright

Give me a quick recap of where everyone is. I know where I am and that Exodus is MIA]

"Eh, you can take the bed i put the weird thing on, no one but me should be able to see you or the bed once you get on it, i'll just take a stroll for now."

Yobobojojo said:
[Alright

Give me a quick recap of where everyone is. I know where I am and that Exodus is MIA]
[Me and HI3: In a nice litle town.

Blah and Monarch: In a plane.

Dragon: In a moutain cave.

Pyscho: Somewhere on Germany.

Overlord and Stand: In a desert.]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Eh, you can take the bed i put the weird thing on, no one but me should be able to see you or the bed once you get on it, i'll just take a stroll for now."
"Thanks man" i smile at him before getting on bed. It's a nice bed.

I go to sleep, which should heal all my injuries.

I wander the town for a bit before finding a small pub

Once i get in, some asshole. who seems like the kind of guy that the owners haven't banned because they know he'd wreck the place if they did. immediately starts trying to start a fight with me, although he runs out after he breaks 7 chairs over my head and it doesn't even phase me, although i manage to nick his wallet while he's on his way out

I sit at the main counter and get some iced tea while watching the news, apparently shit's going down worldwide, as most governments have declared some level of martial law of defcon in responce to around 100 major cities being wiped out in a day, although one thing that caught my attention was reports of a large part of a city being turned into a sweet, sticky, candy-like substance, before i remember that was the candy man at the 3rd town

[I'm not i a plane, I'm o a plane.]

I look up to see the explosion on the moon. It's a good thing shockwaves don't travel in space. Though it'll probably start raining moon dust soon… yep, there it is.

What's probably the largest and most valuable piece of the moon dust happens to fly towards the plane I put up a barrier and it slows down drastically, breaking through the window and landing next to Reggy. Luckily, we've made enough of a descent towards Vegas already that this doesn't cause any trouble breathing.

I look over the edge of the plane and I can see widespread havoc as pieces of moon rock crash into the ground and buildings at near light speeds. This is likely happening all over the continent.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Is that from my moon blast?
If so this town is lucky to be around lol.]
[it was partially that and the fact that we've only encountered one out of i don;t even know how many people who're having a power trip]

Yobobojojo said:
@HL3
In the pub, a man, looking only slightly drunk, suddenly points to you.

"Hey, you look like that guy I saw online earlier."
[i walked over the phone as a mass of arms in case you forgot[

Yobobojojo said:
[i walked over the phone as a mass of arms in case you forgot[
[I did. I'll retcon it then?]
[yeah

have people talking about some kind of "arm monster" or something like that]

After sleeping for around 10 minutes all my injuries are fully healed and i feel great. Who knew sleeping could help you this much.

I use my massive speed and grab a black hoodie and a mask and i look around. Some moon dust is falling in the horizon but not close here.

I find the bar Johann is in, i come from behind him and say "Waka Waka"

Back