• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

"Holy shit!"

The bar is immediately vacated by the general populous, sans the extra drunk ones.

"What the heck?"

I look at the rock that has landed next to me.

"Well, it might be valuable later"

I stick it in my pocket.

[Perchance has anyone seen apollo 18...]

Through sheer dumb luck, the biological processes that cause fatigue are delayed as much as is biologically possible due to quantum uncertainty and chaos theory and such, so I am able to land the plane, again through sheer dumb luck, without feeling tired just by randomly pressing buttons at times.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[It's a popular mask. I think they runned away because the drunk guy said you were the dude in the news.]
[that was retconed because they just saw a mass of arms from the camera's perspective]

[In this state, your causality is negged until I reinstate you. Write what you would have done in italics]

[i'm kinda hoping to get another exounter to possibly get more powers, since Stand will just utterly stomp me in a 1-on-1 fight]

[Because no one gives a shit about you or can acknowledge you until I say so. Consider it a breaking the 4th wall warning. Or just time out.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[How did you do that spiral into non existence shit back there?]
[basically

i can't say i pulled it out of my ass because Monarch will throw a fit

but i "combined" enough kinetoglyphs to distort time enough for the effect of an amped version of the damage reflect wall that counted everything he did to affect him before he went for you]

Hl3 or bust said:
[i'm kinda hoping to get another exounter to possibly get more powers, since Stand will just utterly stomp me in a 1-on-1 fight]
[Which is why Walter and You are together]

[reeeee]

I land the plane, and walk through hordes of people. For some strange reason, none of them care or acknowledge that I've just landed an illegal airplane and am not carrying one gold sword and one machine gun through a crowded airport.

I take advantage of this by putting up posters saying "the end has come" on my path through the city, while also knicking people's wallets. I also scout out the city to see where local gang members are, seeing as again, for some reason, no one acknowledges me, even when I walk into highly confidential mobster meetings and listen in on highly blackmail-able calls from politicians and CEOs

[Let's just act like no one ran anyway from us]

I sit next to Johann and watch tv.

"I've made quite the mess i see." I whisper to Johann.

"Y'know, i was feeling like a giant shit, but now i feel like a smaller shit. So thanks i guess."

I see the reports of moon dust hitting citys like meteors.

"...Never mind."

"Bartender, you have some whiskey?" i ask.

I start leaving notes on everyone's beds, watching the codes to unlock bank vaults, push surveillance cameras aside, etc.

[@Crimson I teleported 20 Km away from the town i was initially]

I ignore the meteors raining around me and walk next to Stand

"It's time for re-education."

i say in a friendly tone, as i atempt to grab Stand's arm.

[Do you gusy even sleep?]

Most of this time I've been absorbing the leftover energy, but it's still nnot enough to recklessly challenge someone.

After seeing how powerful you all are I decide to not get into a fight for now.

I start looking for Monarch.

[So what happened to Monarch?]

Overlord775 said:
[@Crimson I teleported 20 Km away from the town i was initially]

I ignore the meteors raining around me and walk next to Stand

"It's time for re-education."

i say in a friendly tone, as i atempt to grab Stand's arm.
"What do you mean? Torture me death?" I snort.

[And why am I still in the people who exist list]

[@WHY I am being punished for meta-actions by making me not exist for a time, except I also still exist and am making use of the time to find lots of scary secrets to blackmail people with when I come back]

[Nope]

[You can't even acknowledge that I do or do not or did or did not exist]

[I have been wiped from the timeline, except I can still do things]

Back