• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

The fighters ignore the human sized people nearby and instead aim at the thing spewing radiation by existing.

[I NEED A MAP OF THIS WORLD]

[just use google maps or something boi]

I quickly travel several kilometers due to not being weighed down by lots of arms, which i re-absorbed, although i keep the chomatophore arms, but detach them, although it makes no difference, it just makes me have to deal with less weight

[@Hl3 The town was turned into Mochi, got hit by a blast of magma moving at relativistic speeds, and got hit by a massive hyper beam. I think it was pretty destroyed. The airport was about 10 km away, since the town could just be seen on the horizon. Sure is lucky the shcockwave didn't affect the plane.]

[I'd want to be attacked with a hero with the amount of power to give me a challenge. Though, everything's giving me one, and it's fun.]

[oh, forgot about that

kek]

I end up within around a kilometer of where candy man and Melvin are, and, while i think about ways to hide myself, several normal arms appear from my back and proform some kind of hand gesture before i seemingly vanish from the sight of any possible observers, as the unintentional kinetoglyph makes me functionally invisible by making others intentionally avoid acknowledging or observing me in any way

I procede to candy man and Melvin's current location, which i've been tracking by small sensory-arms

[Stand and Overlord need to come back for this to work]

[Since everyone speaks english, i'd say America]

Following Johann, we get a kilometer away from the targets. Now all i need to do is...

Suddenly i feel a grip on my neak! I break free from it and... oh god where am i.

I am in a mountain range, standing with a strange man, he has a beard, is like 6'7, super muscular and he has no shirt.

"Wha... who are you!?" i yell, surprised.

He points his finger at me "Identify yourself villain!". Oh **** no. He thinks im the villain. "You are wrong, im not a villain, i k-fight the villains!" i say.

"All evidence points towards you being a villain. If you don't surrender, i will use brute force!"

"...Im sorry, but i can't surrender, i have a genocider to stop!" As soon as i finish saying that i feel his fist sinking into my face. I fly through a mountain, blood coming from my mouth. He is flying now.

"You asked for this!" He says while ******* lazers come out off his eyes! Is he Superman?! I just barely dodge it. "Alright then! Im sorry mister hero, but i have better things to do!" I yell.

Arms closer to Walter create a rather complex kinetoglyph, which launches what seems like flaming lightning at the man, who goes into convulsions when it hits him, although it won't kill him and thats more due to sensory overload than actual damage

[in case anyone wants an explaination for what i did to the guy

the attack did little damage on it's own, but it drastically reduced the rate at which his brain processes information, causing him to keep reacting to stimuli well after it's ended, and will last for a minute or so before wearing off enough for him to be able to stand again]

[gas arms and me using them, since the arms Armando makes with gases are super dense

i just changed it to chromatophore arms, which are basically invisible instead of intangible]

"Ugh, now what do I do?"

I have all the money in the world, all the material objects you could ever want and im bored. I think I might go exploring.

After that I start flying towards Europe and enter Spirt Form.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Yobbo, which continent / city did we start in, move to, and are now]

[I'm just flying away on an airplane]
[America is where you started, and that's up to you. They weren't exactly large cities.]

[Reminder that ms hero and Walter are like 5 km away from Johann]

The arm fires some weird shit that makes Mr Hero feel weird. My opening.

I run up and punch him in the face, sending him flying a few kilometers away from me. He isn't happy since i broke his nose.

He tries to snipe me with the lazers, most of which i barely avoid, with one hiting my arm and making a hole on it. **** it hurts.

He goes flying in my direction.

Many individual arms quickly contruct a combined kinetoglyph in the form of a runed stone wall, which, when the hero punches it, causes his hand to audibly crack as the damage he would've caused to a normal stone wall is sent back through his hand

Back