• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Percentage of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 5

[don't use ovo if you're not serious, are there actual gas arms in that plane!]

[Also you still haven't found the tale so I am still calling BS on you making arms made of gas and controlling them while they are still gas]

[Maybe

he used both gas arms and Kinetoglyphs to fly iirc, from here

http://www.scp-wiki.net/thrive

"High up in the clouds, Armando sat on a floating spider web of arms. He looked out at the shimmering orange and purple of the sunrise as the morning broke over the desert sky.

About two hundred helium-filled arms nestled against each other, locked in a complex, crossword-puzzle-shaped kinetoglyph keeping the whole structure stable."]

[HELIUM FILLED

[HELIUM FILLED YOU NUGGET

[I KNEW IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THAT

[HIS ARMS ARE NOT ENTIRELY GASEOUS AND STILL CONTROLLED, HE'S JUST MADE A PLATFORM OF THEM AND FILLED THEM WITH HELIUM ON THE INSIDE TO MAKE THEM FLOAT!!!

[Unless it can be proven otherwise, yes.

Also, i wonder how the people watching reacted with the massive explosion i made like 5 minutes ago]

["Armando's left arm grew into a new arm made of hyper-dense boron gas"]

["Armando grinned, and send his left and right arms flying, one a mass of brightly glowing motes of cesium decaying rapidly, the other a mass of boron gas. The arms swung in lazy circles toward the Elder, who didn't move."]

[Do you notice how A) the gas was dense enough to still be in the shape of an arm and B) he didn't actually control the arm or move its fingers or anything after he turned it, he just shot it at the Elder?]

[ok, didn't see that

i'm fairly certain he could still control it, it was just really heavy, even for him, and he had trouble moving it

regardless, imma just retcon all that chomatophore arms, although i have nowhere near enough timeot do all of them, so just treating it like that would be appreciated ovo]

[So. It seems like neither Overlord and Stand are active.

So would you mind a random asshole with powers for we to fight or would you rather wait for Overlord/Stand?]

[Considering the destruction you guys have caused, I don't think it even needs to be a random asshole. If anything it'd be a random hero.]

I come out of the bathroom and see if the arm is still here.

It seems some kind of flesh eating bacteria was being cleaned out of the plane when I stole it, which through sheer dumb luck I managed to avoid the first time I came through, and that bacteria has now eaten the arm, then died of lack of food source.

I walk back into the pilot cabin. I want to fly to Vegas, so I randomly tap some buttons and a guidance/mapping system comes up. Then I move the wheel and off we go to Vegas.

I don't particularly want cities iradiated.

In a military base some distance away, alarms start blaring and a horde of fighter jets are released to fly towards the anomaly, determine what it is, and eliminate it.

They approach the destroyed city, missiles locked.

[Apparently most people ended up in the relative area where stand was or where I was before I flew out, so that place]

[it's not even that destroyed but ok]

As i continue to head to candy man and Melvin's location, several fighter jets fly by and fire multiple missles, although they're confused when i seemingly disappear

[m a x s p e e d a h e a d b o y s o v o]

Back