• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Large Number Of Rocks vs A Rock (1 Needed)

Unless Crystal goes for Knack's orb, Knack keeps reforming and will try to do melee attacks on Crystal. She isn't destroying relics any time soon, and since Knack also has Relic Storm, which surrounds Knack in a hurricane of stronger than 7-B relics, I think he should be able to walk up to her just fine.

Question is, does her radiation work on him?

Sir Ovens said:
Unless Crystal goes for Knack's orb, Knack keeps reforming and will try to do melee attacks on Crystal. She isn't destroying relics any time soon, and since Knack also has Relic Storm, which surrounds Knack in a hurricane of stronger than 7-B relics, I think he should be able to walk up to her just fine.

Question is, does her radiation work on him?
Given her radiation kills off literal piles of radioactive waste,

I am inclined to say yes.

As well, Sharp Teeth means when Knack hits her, Knack will take similar damage as well- not alone enough to win, as his Dura is a bit higher, but it doesn't help.

The hurricanes are a problem, but Crystal can teleport around them and continue firing shots. In a storm of danmaku, I imagine she'll either figure out to hit the orb, or do it accidentally.

But at the same time, Knack's AP is quite incredibly strong and the hurricane, relics, etc will be a pain in the butt to get around, and radiation is very much melee-only.

Crystal would most likely take this. Knack's answer to a one on one fight is to just punch whatever it is that is in front of him. He doesn't usually use his sunstone attacks unless he needs to do an AoE attack.

Sir Ovens said:
Crystal would most likely take this. Knack's answer to a one on one fight is to just punch whatever it is that is in front of him. He doesn't usually use his sunstone attacks unless he needs to do an AoE attack.
I imagine Knack could probably of taken this if he rangespammed more, given he could stay out of Sharp Teeth's range, possibly.

But yea, this seems likely, if he prefers to punch. Adding to OP.

Doesn't Isaac passively deal damage way above his dura?

Also to be clear, Sharp teeth not only transfers damage it multiples it by 2.5 times its original potency.

Though one COULD argue it's game mechanics, but then again we have no other metric otherwise.

...shit, I did.

Weird.

2 more!

Back