• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1 LEFT) Eversor vs. Crystal - Shutting Down 8-C Brackets

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
This had to happen eventually.

Crystal (Nuclear Throne): 6 (Greyfang, Ion, Psycho, Butters, Cracker, Redite)

Eversor Assassi:

Kars (JORGE JOESTAR):

Crystal upscales tremendously from Melting, who can survive a 1.17 Ton hit.

I do not know Eversor's AP, but nothing above 8-C here.

Speed Equalized. Crystal has all Mutations except Boiling Veins and both Dura-increasing mutations, though it likely won't matter.

Starting distance is 50 Meters, in a large, desolate, wasteland somewhere in Nevada. Fight to the death.

You forgot Jin

Anyways

Pretty sure that the poisons won't do anything, but Crystal is ludicrously outskilled. Smart Guns might help but idk.

As it turns out, poisoning a rock is difficult.

Jin fights the winner. Or loser. I dunno.

Eversor has skill and a melee one-shot. Crystal's surely skilled, and can certainly hold her own, but Eversor's another level.

Crystal does have a maaaaassive range advantage, though, and radiation can certainly kill off Eversor if he gets in close.

Speaking of which, if he gets close enough, he's gotta land a killing hit. Which he can, yes, but if he doesn't he falls over dead from every cancer known to mankind, and then some.

So either Crystal eventually guns him down or they both die, Crystal to a dura neg sword and Eversor to Hypercancer.

I was going to bring up the nuke launcher but i think that's above 8-C

I think there was an argument of Eversor winning via dying of hypercancer sliiightly after Crystal.

Nuke Launcher is above 8-C, yea. And it doesn't give much indicator of releashing radiation, surprisingly enough.

Also, are there any Tier 8 Godzillas? I want to radhax Godzilla.

Ionliosite said:
Crystal FRA.

Lux Arcadia in base was defeating Jin before Jin basically became an 8-B, Lux > Ji
Something tells me Lux vs Crystal would not be fair.

the argument for Lux winning was "lolReloadonFire", completely ignoring the fact that while he's debuffed, as in far slower than normal, Jin can just walk up to him and one-shot. Lux's analytical prediction doesn't help either, because Jin deals with that all the time.

You mean in the first 5 seconds of Reload on Fire? He literally have Quick Draw for that, Quick Draw have always helped him when he was slowed down so being slowed down by Reload on Fire is not a problem at all for him. What level of Analytical Prediction did they have? Lux can also deal with people with Analytical Prediction.

Quick Draw just seems like efficient movements at best, so I doubt that helps.

Jin, fairly early into chapter 2 (I should note that Jin doesn't train, like at all, in the earlier chapters, so this should be applicable to some degree), fights Ilpyo Park, who was using a martial art designed to hard counter Re-Taekwondo by reading the user's muscle movements. Jin calls it shit and procedes to stomp him after a while, although he still lost when Ilpyo used his Borrowed Power after he had already been weakened and tired out by several other rights. Even outside of that basically every GoH contender worth a damn has analytical prediction and often out-predict each other, and Jin still ends up on top in basically every fight that wasn't against people like Jegal Taek.

Quick Draw is much more than just "efficient movements". It literally makes people that are 10x faster than him not capable of percieving his movements, he literaly did that to Singlen, who was someone more skilled than him and with better senses than his. It also makes his movements harder to predict in the first place.

Lux has faced Fugil, whose Analytical Prediction is so advanced it basically has become Precognition, given he can predict even further than Krulcifer Einfolk's Wise Blood. In fact, Lux's prediction can perfectly fight Krulcifer's, given they both have had some battles before and Lux has come at the top every time.

...Lux vs Crystal when?

Hl3 or bust said:
Crystal's radiation kills beings made of sentient Radiation
Radiation hax Godzilla, hell yea.

...and Lux also uses guns, apparently? Except that won't work either.

So yup, Eversor it is.

That's because Bahamut's setting is weird. It's basically the Middle Ages, but an ancient civilization had genetic engineering and mechas, and now that technology is resurfacing.

Lux versus Eversor was something I expected from the brackets that never happened.

Back