• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Kong hating Kremling fights a fire alien (King K. Rool VS Heatblast)

Reboot Heatblast is 6-B now, I also want to put K. Rool in a battle.

Speed is equalised, Heatblast is in Base and cannot access any other forms of any kind, battle takes place in Jungle Japes. No prep time, they start 20 meters apart.

King K. Rool:

Heatblast: 3 (DemonicDude, Sonicflare9, DaReaperMan)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
How high is the intelligence of King.K Heatblast has defeated Steam Smythe who can create steam powered robots and Vilgax's drones both of whom have genius level of intelligence King's invisibily and Teleportation is going to give heatblast a hard time knowing he had tough time trying to keep up with Alien X who is a teleportation user in the Reboot. Also what's the A.P ?

King K. Rool fought evenly with Chunky Kong, who scales a bit above this feat, which is at 7.878 Teratons.

Heatblast is at 47.75 Teratons, according to the Ben 10 verse page.

So Heatblast has the AP advantage, but it isn't an AP stomp.

Heatblast having Ap, LS advantage would last longer in the battle and him facing against Hex who is teleportation user throughout the Reboot has experience with such magical users, I vote for Heatblast...until more arguments are presented.

it's not really a stomp, that begins at 7.5x, this is 6.06x. Not exactly a match worth voting to conclusion if you ask me though

it's not really a stomp, that begins at 7.5x, this is 6.06x. Not exactly a match worth voting to conclusion if you ask me though
oh whoopty ******* doo, K. Rool doesn't get one-shot. he gets 2 or 3-shot. there really isn't much of a difference.

And what can K. Rool possibly do? he doesn't have hax, he dies in 2 hits, and anything else is completely negated by K. Rool getting two-shotted.

I'd argue he's more skilled and has the range advantage, for example. He might just use those to stay at range and pelt Heatwave with projectiles. Either way, even if that wasn't the case, it wouldn't be a stomp, just very decisive and kinda lame.

Oh and K. Rool doesn't even have the range advantage. they start 20 meters away. Heatblast blasts K. Rool twice.

Sucks for him, he had a perfectly viable win condition and didn't use it.

Whats funny is giving K. Rool the crystal banana is actually worse for him, good luck missing a target thats like 100 feet tall
Sucks for him, he had a perfectly viable win condition and didn't use it.
Well he does have his only weakness being his own incompetence

I do still think there's a decent chance Rool just uses intangibility/teleportation to get out of range and spams from there, incompetent or not he's still done that on occasion.

and he spams neither of those. certainly not fast enough to avoid heat blast literally breathing at him twice

Sucks to be him! This is still not a stomp.
Yes it is, K. Rool's wincon is Heatblast walking away or just letting himself get attacked, a 6x difference in most relevant stats in speed equal is not a decisive match when the opponent has nothing to counter that with fast enough

K. Rool's wincon is using one of his various abilities ot get away or simply outskill.

Listen, debate this on the match removal thread if this ever gets concluded, I don't particularly like going in circles.

Back