• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a crime lord fights a vtuber (Jack horner vs suisei hoshimachi)

I think she can launch Jack out of the battle using the relativistic+ speed that's currently applied to her profile, in the form of running with a cardboard train. When a character has speed, I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to be clarified that they could potentially use that speed for launching purposes, even if they haven't used it for that purpose before. Suisei probably wouldn't normally do so, but this VS scenario has her bloodlusted, so it doesn't matter.
If she uses it for launching it would also one shot using KE so it doesnst add up. We should just call an admin or smth

If she uses it for launching it would also one shot using KE so it doesnst add up. We should just call an admin or smth
What if the cardboard train illogically doesn't use kinetic energy but still launches what it hits? I think that'd be more realistic than the object ramming a character at relativistic+ speed and it only doing around wall level damage with knockback of that caliber.

I don't know how it would officially work since the cardboard train somehow never collided with anything when it was shown, and the whole sequence was pretty cartoonish, so it's difficult for me to tell what science applies and what science doesn't apply. More input from other people would benefit this thread indeed.

Back