• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KAZUMA KIRYU MEETS JUMBO JOSH BRAH

Kazuma Kiryu gets gartened of his ban ban'd and is now fighting Jumbo Josh

Only things to note about this battle is Kiryu is fighting with nothing but his bare hands which is to say we're restricting his equipment

The battle takes place in a very wide grass planes both are 10 meters away from each other!

Speed is equal!

Who wins!!!!

Jumbo Josh:

The Dragon of Dojima:

Incon:

Jumbo Josh holds a AP advantage of 2.61832719267 times.

Jumbo Josh has a LS advantage of possibly 410.2950364 times? the only weight given is 2,500 kg so-

...Huh. Didn't know garten of peak peak was in here
I think Kiryu outskills massively here but he has no experience fighting... That. The closest he has come to fighting non-humans was fighting animals and he always ends up in some sort of grappling match with them, which in this scenario would be bad given the LS difference, though it doesn't seem like Josh holds on to his targets for long, he usually just punches them. Kiryu should be able to outmaneuver Jumbo Josh, even if he gets grabbed Josh would probably just let go of him then punch him again, and Kiryu would definitely not get grabbed again after that.

I think Kiryu outskills massively here but he has no experience fighting... That. The closest he has come to fighting non-humans was fighting animals and he always ends up in some sort of grappling match with them, which in this scenario would be bad given the LS difference, though it doesn't seem like Josh holds on to his targets for long, he usually just punches them. Kiryu should be able to outmaneuver Jumbo Josh, even if he gets grabbed Josh would probably just let go of him then punch him again, and Kiryu would definitely not get grabbed again after that.
Hmmm well there’s the issue of the massive range advance josh has via his big ass limbs!

Also are you leaning towards KIRYU? Josh? Or neutral for now :3

I guess I'm leaning towards Kiryu due to skill, speed and stamina. Josh's larger size, reach and LS make it very difficult for Kiryu to land blows on him, but Kiryu's skill and speed with Heat and Rush mode is the same for Josh. If Kiryu really can't land a blow then eventually Josh gets tired due to his worse stamina and Kiryu finishes him off. I'm voting Kiryu high diff for now

Not really, he groped and slamed Stinger Flynn during their fight (that is from where his AP and LScomes from) and is stated to play with others like they are toys, so I would say grabbing and slaming It's target around is very in character

Idk... only if Kazuma would go try grappling a giant green monster
Take a think about it!

I am personally leaning towards josh due to LS and Range I personally believe it’s more likely for josh yo up and slam Kiryu! But I’ll abstain from voting for now unless if there’s a good amount of momentum for josh’s side!

Tbh I really don't see what stops Kiryu from just landing a tiger drop right out the bat, this thing seems to have no strategy and Kiryu would likely be able to tell at a glance that he shouldn't want to be grabbed there. He could just nimbly evade using rush style too

Back