• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Hat in Time Fixes & Revisions Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only mentions creating portals, not quite realms or dimensions. But range seems fine.

Alright so I don't think we need keys anymore then unless we want to give her likely higher for her end game key and EX key

Wouldn't Mustache Girl EX still be 4-A since she used Death Wish Time Pieces to create her dimension?

The Snatcher's earthquake or The Corruption Flowers storm could be used for the end game key

Last edited:
the manual on p29 implies that the rifts (or at least the purple ones) were created rather than had a portal made to them, although this manual is probably outdated cuz it shows old badges, and it shows subcon forest before BotB. there's also no mention of the dlc. the mafia in the first purple rift also implies that it was created.

I wouldn't say the manual is outdated I don't even see what old badge it shows there. Lack of mention of DLC wouldn't make the manual outdated either.

2 of the badges on page 23 aren't present in the game (the umbrella w/ the swirl and the snatcher one), but i think they were in the beta.

They still exist within some of the mod stuff which they point out in the same manual, and they don't go through lengths to explain it, so that can easily be dismissed as there for mod players rather then official game

Rift by definition means portal, and or a tear or fabric in time or space. So not sure if that's literally the same as giving birth to a starry sky dimension. Implying that they may just be teleported rather than pocket dimensions being created.

in game time rifts are alternate dimensions though, the pause menu says this, and a mafia says that the area is the mafia's time rift, and that the time piece hitting his head filled the rift with his dreams later in that clip.

Time rift is the name of the location, and Mafia does seem to describe it as "Mafia's time rift". And "Mafia likes to experience past," not sure what is meant by that. If a Time Piece crashing is what forms the dimension, and it's an own body of space containing those starry skies. I suppose 4-A could be safe. But was it one time piece or multiple that created it again? I know the first one Mustache Girl created required multiple.

Time rift is the name of the location, and Mafia does seem to describe it as "Mafia's time rift". And "Mafia likes to experience past," not sure what is meant by that. If a Time Piece crashing is what forms the dimension, and it's an own body of space containing those starry skies. I suppose 4-A could be safe. But was it one time piece or multiple that created it again? I know the first one Mustache Girl created required multiple.
One but that's with Death Wish Time Pieces which should likely be stronger then regular time pieces as Death Wish characters are naturally stronger the their regular selves

K so
Beginning/Mid Game | End Game | EX Challenges

First key will be At least 9-B, likely higher which is what all the bosses will be scaled to and end game Hat Kid along with Mustache Girl are At least 9-B, likely higher and then Death Wish is 4-A is this fine?

Thank you for helping out Medeus. It seems like this issue has been solved then.

Is this good for the likely higher reasoning (Mustache Girl was capable of creating a realm with stars though it took hundreds of time pieces to do this)?

They're a civilization profile so their 4-A reasoning comes from the fact that they have 4-A objects, also "creation" in that context is them literally physically making it, not creation hax.

Ninja'd

Alright I've made the changes, anyone wanna look over them to see if I missed anything or added something not agreed upon please do otherwise this thread can be closed, I'll likely make part 2 sometime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back