• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Black Hat to 1-C

RigelBR7

He/Him
Hello everybody!! I came to do a content review on a specific Black Hat feat that is CANONICAL and VALID
He has already controlled the Little Miracle Robot with his evil power to defeat Uncle Grandpa, and this feat is canonical and valid for Vilanesco and the crossovers.

See the words of the creator of Vilanesco himself, mentioning that he contacted everyone he could to make it "as canonical as possible" in addition to asking for permission and confirmation to use all the characters who appear there, including Uncle Grandpa and Anti Pops, Aku and Hudson.

Link of Interview - minute 12:00 onwards:

And if you're not satisfied with that, remember that in the episode "The Terrible Dawn", Penumbra sees the Telecurso episodes on several screens, being a direct continuation of the Telecurso shorts of Youtube and All of crossovers. Remember that in the last episode of Telecurso she and Sunblast appear, confirming the canonicity and continuity connected with the beginning of the series. Link of Episode - minute 00:35 onwards:

That's all, so we could easily put him from Low 1-C to 1-C via scales to Uncle Grandpa.

At another time I will prove the abstract existence of Black Hat and Omnipresence, but only in the near future!!

But over all this, does it seem acceptable to all of you?

Uncle Grandpa doesn't even have a profile on this site anymore. Where is this Low 1-C to 1-C evidenxe from? It's not listed there.
Yeah, also, even if it does, it falls into the one-sided Canon rating, so we only consider the achievements shown in the Crosoverse show as feats, so at first it only got FTL+ while getting Speed from Anti Pops, and this later debunked .

Even if Black Hat did scale to Uncle Grandpa fully, Uncle Grandpa from what I remember when his page was up was ranked 3-B, not Low 1-C or 1-C, so I still don't get where you got that from because you never listed the evidence for that.

Even if Black Hat did scale to Uncle Grandpa fully, Uncle Grandpa from what I remember when his page was up was ranked 3-B, not Low 1-C or 1-C, so I still don't get where you got that from because you never listed the evidence for that.
Hello friend! I said that he scales Uncle Grandpa that he was 1-C because I had seen a profile of 1-C on a blog or sandbox as you say!I ended up getting confused, but forgive me, I can try to do another BH 2-A or Low 1-C scale later.

Yeah, also, even if it does, it falls into the one-sided Canon rating, so we only consider the achievements shown in the Crosoverse show as feats, so at first it only got FTL+ while getting Speed from Anti Pops, and this later debunked .
In fact, the character creators were helping with the plot of Villainous, and they were watching everything they did with their characters. Also everything is canon and is part of the story and narrative of Villainous, where there is no hero or villain that compares to VH This is left implicit in the series and in the crossovers, as you can see in the orientation videos. They also fit the characters from Villainous and the BH into vague scenes and moments in the story so that it doesn't affect the original story itself too much.

Back