• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A guy who kills dogs VS a guy who kills guys who kill dogs

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman... He was the one that you send to kill the ******* boogeyman."

Looks like someone took that statement a little too seriously.

John Wick VS Michael Myers.

I dunno, Michael killed his dog or something.

Thorn Michael maybe I guess

Dog killer:

Dog...avenger..?: 2

Change the key, Thorn Micheal is vasically unkillable for Wick

"Survived the aforementioned explosion, being gunned down by locals armed with many different caliber weapons and police armed with SPAS-12s which would tear a normal human apart with the amount of rounds Michael took, also survived falling down a mine shaft and being shot in the heart with a 10-Gauge shotgun from point-blank range with barely any visible damage."

Basically any firearm is useless. I think Wick's AP might be superior to Myers' in close range, but with Immortality 2 and 3, and Low-Mid regen, Wick lacks any way to put him down. Also Myers has Possession.

The possession is not combat acceptable iirc so

Also, type 2 immortality can be bypassed easily. And Low-Mid regen is easy to bypass too.

I didn't know that for Possession.

As for the rest, he survived more bullets than Wick could ever realistically put into him, and I doubt he could do more damage with his bare hands.

There's no calc but his second key has a pretty big explosion he was in the center of, and the third one is superior to the second. Wick probably is a bit superior overall, but I don't think that's enough.

Also, I just realized, speed isn't equalized, and Thorn Myers is Subsonic.

Uh. John is Subsonic to Supersonic so

And looking at Micheal's profile, he is 100,000 joules in AP

John is 1 megajoule in durability so Micheal can't even harm him

... Huh. Thought he'd scale to his dura, but I guess not. Stomp then, but the other way around? lol

Pretty ridiculous not to scale AP to durability. Unless you are specifically portrayed as having Dura>AP the default assumtion should assume you are able to injure yourself. There's really no reason beyond pure pedantry.

Lightbuster30 said:
Pretty ridiculous not to scale AP to durability. Unless you are specifically portrayed as having Dura>AP the default assumtion should assume you are able to injure yourself. There's really no reason beyond pure pedantry.
Sounds like CRT material to me, but I don't know Myers' movies too well

It'd be a CRT for keeping AP seperate from dura in general, not just to Myers. But I'm too lazy to try something that may get shot down.

Lightbuster30 said:
It'd be a CRT for keeping AP seperate from dura in general, not just to Myers. But I'm too lazy to try something that may get shot down.
if that aint a mood

Back