• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MIchael Myers P&A additions

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
So with the new movie out and some nice guy giving me a bunch of Thorn TL novel excerpts I thought we may need a CRT for Michael

2018/Final Timeline
H20 Timeline
  • H20 Myers needs heat resistance as well. He was unaffected by scalding hot water and being on fire multiple times and surviving
  • I honestly think this Myers needs his regen downgraded. Healing your eyes isn't a Low-Mid feat and I don't think he takes any damage that can't be covered by either Mid-Low or High-Low
Thorn Timeline
So like all great slasher franchises Michael has a trillion novels and all of them place in this timeline since they reference events in Halloween 4. As a note the novel stuff are from audiobook and therefore you need to active the sound on the gifs to hear the feat
General Downgrade
I hate to say it but Michael needs to have his skill removed with knives in the Thorn, H20, and Zombie Timelines. He never shows any display of skill with them and relies almost completely on just simple stabbing motions. Final Michael probably can keep his based on the mob scene, but even then I don't know if that counts as skill with a knife or him just being physically better than everyone.

Final Points
  • Final: Immortality Type 2, Resistance to Extreme heat
  • H20: Mid-Low or High-Low Regen, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Electricity manipulation
  • Thorn: Low-Mid Regen, better AP feats, maybe we give him a Class 1 LS rating (but superhuman still works), Resistance to Fire Manipulation
  • Everyone but Final: The "Skilled with Knives" part is taken out

Yah this seems to make sense
Although I don't think the fire thing changes that it's heat resistance, not like he shrugs just fire so it makes his resistance sound more limited then it's actually is

Well ig it can also be a pain tolerance thing
People irl don't melt from fire so

Guess resistance to just extreme heat works for everyone still. You fine with the rest of the suggestions?

All of these additions look good to me. I always felt there were more feats and additions he needed

Do you think in the future we can ever get the HII explosion calc'd?

Do you think in the future we can ever get the HII explosion calc'd?
Actually that's a rather easy thing to do. The thing Loomis exploded was Ethylene Gas and there were a total of three full tanks along with a valve of the stuff.

So as long as you can find the specific energy of Ethylene you can get a number for it.

It really bugs me how the writers sought out to stray away from the supernatural with the previous Halloween and make Michael just a normal human who is freakishly tall and powerful -- kind of like the Rob Zombie iteration -- only to have him take four bullet wounds to the chest, a stab to the neck, a ******* house fire, and a relentless beatdown from a lynch mob with bats and pipes and then come out practically unscathed.

kind of like the Rob Zombie iteration
Tbf Rob Zombie strayed away from that when he started to do weird stuff like survive a point blank headshot from a colt python or carry a one thousand object without any real amount of difficulty.
It really bugs me how the writers sought out to stray away from the supernatural
The best part about this is that Green has gone on record saying he still considers Michael a human after Halloween Ends. Despite giving him stuff like the lynch mob scene or him getting up after a stab through the spine.

Okay I've made the changes. Tell me if anyone spots a mistake.

Do we need to keep the "implied" part about Green Myers surviving the fire? Kills has made it clear that he very much survived that

That was my fault, I had forgotten to remove that word during the edit.

I didn't really know how to list it otherwise. Those hoses can rip apart skin due to their pressure though.

Good stuff, Thorn is my favorite Michael.

I dont know why people on youtube lost their minds at the mob stuff in Halloween Kills as if it was a huge upgrade over past iterations. This was the same Michael that had his fingers blown off by a shotgun.

It wasn't as impressive as Thorn Michael being shot up by like a half dozen cops including one that had a friggin automatic SPAZ Shotgun. Granted his endurance got overwhelmed and he was in a coma for a year till next Halloween but he didn't lose any body parts so his durability is incredible. And it happened right after he got up from being rammed by a pick up truck.

Final Michael would have been torn up by that barrage.

Last edited:
Back